How do you Get Autographs at a Knicks game?

Hey Im going to the Knicks/Nuggets game tommorow and was wondering where is the best place and time to get Autographs? A friend of mine told me to go to the garage 4 hours prior to the game but where is the garage? I have also heard to go to the entrance where the Knicks come out but I dont know how that works with all the Security.

I have seats in the 200s if that helps at all. Thanks for your help.

GetRealistic

Starter
Hey Im going to the Knicks/Nuggets game tommorow and was wondering where is the best place and time to get Autographs? A friend of mine told me to go to the garage 4 hours prior to the game but where is the garage? I have also heard to go to the entrance where the Knicks come out but I dont know how that works with all the Security.

I have seats in the 200s if that helps at all. Thanks for your help.

Honestly it depends on the players mood. The best bet would be to get to the garden real early and see shootaround. The security is kinda laid back early. Just hang around the players etrance/exit to the lockerroom and if the player is in a nice mood he may sign. There's no guarantees but thats your best bet.

KBlack25

Starter
Agree with the above...get there early for the shoot around before pre-game warmups. I got Keith Van Horn, Antonio McDyess and Kurt Thomas autos before the game when I did that once.

moneyg

Starter
ur best bet is about 2-3pm in front of 4 penn plaza on 31st. all knicks players come in that entrance. i was passin about 3 weeks ago. and was walkin side by side with jhill nate, duhon. all of them,, they were taking pics and signing autographs with everyone

ur best bet is about 2-3pm in front of 4 penn plaza on 31st. all knicks players come in that entrance. i was passin about 3 weeks ago. and was walkin side by side with jhill nate, duhon. all of them,, they were taking pics and signing autographs with everyone
Thanks alot for the advice. I got there at 3 and the only people there was an Old Guy with a knicks coat and an Autograph book and this homeless jamacian guy asking people (And the players) for money. So the first guy that got there was Herb Williams and I got his auto really fast while he was walkin into the door. Then came T-Dog, Toney Douglas. And he came in with the headphones on, bobing his head and he quickly signed my basketball and went on his way. Then came Gallo and he stopped when he saw me and said "Man you the only one Here!" and I said, "Yeah man I dont know whats going on I guess I lucked out.". So then he signed my Basketball and I took a Picture with him and then he went inside. He was a really nice guy. Then came "Spanish Chocolate" Sergio Rodriguez and I got his Autograph and I talked to him in spanish for a few minutes. after I was done with Serg, the Old guy ran up to him and got his signature. So after Sergio came then comes someone I REALLY was not expecting, Allan Houston! So Allan houston comes in with a bluetooth on talking to what I have strong reason to believe was Marcus Camby, he signs my ball and quickly jets inside. then comes the guy I really wanted to see and that was David Lee. He stops at me and we started talking and he was really nice. He signed my ball and I got a picture with him and then he went inside. by far the nicest guy of the night. Then gome these four Assholes with T-mac Jerseys and Basketballs. Bill Walker shows up and these guys jump on him! they suround him in a circle and start screaming "Bill sign here! Bill Bill!" so he runs to the door, signs my Basketball (Im standiong next to the door) and runs inside. then the Jamacian guy screams, Aye mon here comes Tracy mon!" and these 4 idiots litteraly suround his car! his Bodygaurds come out and start pushing people away from the car! so as hes walking in me and the Old Guy run up to him and start asking him for his Autograph. He doesnt even stop, he just walks inside and goes right by us without signing athing. And the dream of a team signed ball is dead. after that Harrington, Chandler, House, Curry, and Giddens show up think im forgetting people though but the whole knicks team came in through that door. I got all there autos and then went on inside. It was an awesome game, I got stuck sitting next to this Denver Ghetto gorl who wass getting on my nerves. she left in the 4th quarter HAHA! so then as were leaving we go down to the first leval and I walk right into 50 cent. Litteraly i mean i phisacly walked into 50 cent. He said "my bad Dawg." and I said "Its cool Homes" and walked away. Then we were walking by the players exit downstairs and Eddy Curry and Chandler walk out. My friend screams "Yo Eddy!" and the They get Mobbed!

So that was it. but thanks alot for the Advice man. I really Appreciate it.

moneyg

Starter
Thanks alot for the advice. I got there at 3 and the only people there was an Old Guy with a knicks coat and an Autograph book and this homeless jamacian guy asking people (And the players) for money. So the first guy that got there was Herb Williams and I got his auto really fast while he was walkin into the door. Then came T-Dog, Toney Douglas. And he came in with the headphones on, bobing his head and he quickly signed my basketball and went on his way. Then came Gallo and he stopped when he saw me and said "Man you the only one Here!" and I said, "Yeah man I dont know whats going on I guess I lucked out.". So then he signed my Basketball and I took a Picture with him and then he went inside. He was a really nice guy. Then came "Spanish Chocolate" Sergio Rodriguez and I got his Autograph and I talked to him in spanish for a few minutes. after I was done with Serg, the Old guy ran up to him and got his signature. So after Sergio came then comes someone I REALLY was not expecting, Allan Houston! So Allan houston comes in with a bluetooth on talking to what I have strong reason to believe was Marcus Camby, he signs my ball and quickly jets inside. then comes the guy I really wanted to see and that was David Lee. He stops at me and we started talking and he was really nice. He signed my ball and I got a picture with him and then he went inside. by far the nicest guy of the night. Then gome these four Assholes with T-mac Jerseys and Basketballs. Bill Walker shows up and these guys jump on him! they suround him in a circle and start screaming "Bill sign here! Bill Bill!" so he runs to the door, signs my Basketball (Im standiong next to the door) and runs inside. then the Jamacian guy screams, Aye mon here comes Tracy mon!" and these 4 idiots litteraly suround his car! his Bodygaurds come out and start pushing people away from the car! so as hes walking in me and the Old Guy run up to him and start asking him for his Autograph. He doesnt even stop, he just walks inside and goes right by us without signing athing. And the dream of a team signed ball is dead. after that Harrington, Chandler, House, Curry, and Giddens show up think im forgetting people though but the whole knicks team came in through that door. I got all there autos and then went on inside. It was an awesome game, I got stuck sitting next to this Denver Ghetto gorl who wass getting on my nerves. she left in the 4th quarter HAHA! so then as were leaving we go down to the first leval and I walk right into 50 cent. Litteraly i mean i phisacly walked into 50 cent. He said "my bad Dawg." and I said "Its cool Homes" and walked away. Then we were walking by the players exit downstairs and Eddy Curry and Chandler walk out. My friend screams "Yo Eddy!" and the They get Mobbed!

So that was it. but thanks alot for the Advice man. I really Appreciate it.

no problem my man. i figured id pass that on to knicks fans seekin autographs. its a lot more simple than i thought it would be. but im sure if you check back on another day, u will get your team ball filled out with the rest. i haven't gotten any yet. waiting til next year...lol...i hope i made ur experience better... knicks for life.. ya heard:smokin: