Page 1 of 10 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Down Danilo Gallinari's offensive game

Default Breaking Down Danilo Gallinari's offensive game

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Gallinari has been making big moves in last few weeks.

Nice!! Thanks Big C!! Great work.

Good job, Big C!

Do you take requests?haha

I agree Gallo is a beast! He is only getting better and all the haters will be exposed once this dude reaches his prime.

Highlights of God-inari + production values of Big C= orgasms galore

Keep up the good work.

Too bad we didn't send him to the D-League.

Brilliant, bloody brilliant. As ever, thanks for your hard work.

Thanks guys for the props.

Let me know other players you would like to see a breakdown of.

haha yeah i remember dismissing that Danilo D league thread immediately. I am like this kids 20 and dropping 14 a game and lighting up the league from down town as a practical rookie. Could you imagine if he didnt sit all of last year. Or if he was able to put in a full work out this summer instead of back rehab. My god, he would prob be 17-5-3-1 right now.

Superstar

I luh the boy Galls!!!!!

Veteran

I hate to break up this "****lover Kool-aid" sipping party, but gimme a break. Gallo plays TWO good games in TWO years and you guys are down on your knees. Newsflash: Gallo was a LOTTERY PICK. All the stuff you see above is called PLAYING BASKETBALL. Maybe you guys have heard of that. Watch Kevin Durant sometime. He has been doing everything above and more since he came into the league and has the Thunder sitting in the thick a more talented Western Conference playoff race. Where was Gallo back in January and February when the Knicks still had a chance???? NOWHERE!!!! Wake me up when Gallo is doing all this on a constant basis and the Knicks are playoff bound.

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    I hate to break up this "****lover Kool-aid" sipping party, but gimme a break. Gallo plays TWO good games in TWO years and you guys are down on your knees. Newsflash: Gallo was a LOTTERY PICK. All the stuff you see above is called PLAYING BASKETBALL. Maybe you guys have heard of that. Watch Kevin Durant sometime. He has been doing everything above and more since he came into the league and has the Thunder sitting in the thick a more talented Western Conference playoff race. Where was Gallo back in January and February when the Knicks still had a chance???? NOWHERE!!!! Wake me up when Gallo is doing all this on a constant basis and the Knicks are playoff bound.
    If you want a make a point why start with a clear lie? Gallo has played way more than "two good" games. Listen, every player develops at their own pace and things like injuries or adjusting to American ball actually play a factor. A 21 year old will have inconsistencies but he is improving and has shown great potential while not being close to his ceiling. You cannot hate until he has reached his prime and we see if his promise pans out.

P.S. You are trying to compare Gallo to Durant who is an emerging superstar and will be a top 5 player in this league for many years. Pretty silly IMO.

Where was Gallo back in January and February when the Knicks still had a chance???? NOWHERE!!!! Wake me up when Gallo is doing all this on a constant basis and the Knicks are playoff bound.
    Gallo in Jan and Feb was watching Kriptonate sharing the ball with himself to find a potential trade that has come....and when, every now and then Nate passed the ball, he had to share it with another shy guy like Al Harrington....
    Figure out how many balls passed by his hands in that period and how many pass now with TD in the PG.....

Veteran

Originally Posted by TR1LL10N
    If you want a make a point why start with a clear lie? Gallo has played way more than "two good" games. Listen, every player develops at their own pace and things like injuries or adjusting to American ball actually play a factor. A 21 year old will have inconsistencies but he is improving and has shown great potential while not being close to his ceiling. You cannot hate until he has reached his prime and we see if his promise pans out.

P.S. You are trying to compare Gallo to Durant who is an emerging superstar and will be a top 5 player in this league for many years. Pretty silly IMO.
    First of all, I can hate whenever I want. STATS don't lie. Gallo's season average 14 ppg, so 28 is DOUBLE his average. So if I am lying, Gallo's stats aren't.

Secondly, I didn't realize it was OK for a LOTTERY PICK to under perform for TWO years just because he is European(white). I will keep that in mind for future reference.

Thirdly, you are right about comparing Durant to Gallo, even though they are the same age, within 1" in height, and supposedly play the SAME position. The difference is Durant's season AVERAGE is the same 28 points Gallo scored the other night. And Durant is leading his team into the playoffs in a tougher Western Conference. You are right. It is SILLY to compare the two. Still hating.........

First of all, I can hate whenever I want. STATS don't lie. Gallo's season average 14 ppg, so 28 is DOUBLE his average. So if I am lying, Gallo's stats aren't.

Secondly, I didn't realize it was OK for a LOTTERY PICK to under perform for TWO years just because he is European(white). I will keep that in mind for future reference.

Thirdly, you are right about comparing Durant to Gallo, even though they are the same age, within 1" in height, and supposedly play the SAME position. The difference is Durant's season AVERAGE is the same 28 points Gallo scored the other night. And Durant is leading his team into the playoffs in a tougher Western Conference. You are right. It is SILLY to compare the two. Still hating.........

Why do I get the feeling you are rooting for Gallo to fail? And for some reason you will be happy if he fails?