N.Y. KNICKS vs. Phoenix Suns ---> TONIGHT! 10:00PM @ PHX

Should the Knicks acquire Amare Stoudemire this off-season???

• Hell yea!!!

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Fukk no!!!

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • They should get Chris Bosh instead

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Who cares! just fire D'antoni!!!

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

Kiyaman

Legend
Time to wake-up....the reason for our losing season has been exposed

Every time we got back on DEFENSE we looked like a JOKE with Gallo coming out to defend Nash....with the Suns screening Toney Douglas from defending SG-Richardson, which kept Douglas and Walker fouling 6.10 Amare to put him on the line.

Gallo defending the leagues top players has to be the biggest JOKE on the Damntoni show each week. NBA teams always build a screen so their top players could go one on one with oponents rookies (Gallo).
Since Gallo been defending teams top oponents our oponents has been going at him one on one and never bother to set a pick or screen Gallo off his defender. Making us a bigger JOKE on defense.
The Suns top player is 6.10 Amare Stoudemire, whom Gallo stayed miles away from last night. LOL
Gallo's 37 minutes on the court cost the Knicks a 36 point LOSS...

Gallo-Fans....I would trade 6.10 Gallo for 6.11 Channing Frye in a matter of seconds.
We know what position Channing Frye plays on offense/defense....but we are clueless of where to put Gallo on offense/defense, other than standing on the 3-point line

Kiyaman

Legend
HAHAHA the whole game he was probley just mumbulling....

60 second time out, New York

Toney Douglas: Ok coach what should we do?

D'Assholio: ......Ehhh Steve nash..................

Gallinari: Godpapa, may I defend Steve Nash more?

D'assholio: Meyehhhhhh.........Staudimire.........Italy.....Steve Nash....

David Lee: Wait, what?

Gallinari: Godpapa,I want to get nash!

David Lee: Gallo hes like 5ft tall! why dont you cover someone with alittle more size?

D'Assholio: NO SHUT UP DAVID! GALLO I WANT YOU TO COVER NASH, THE WHOLE TIME YOUR IN FRONT OF HIM READ HIM THIS POEM I WROTE FOR HIM AND TELL HIM MY ROOM NUMBER!

Toney Douglas: (Whispers to Walker) Now that shit crazy.

BREHHHHHHHHH Time out over, your score, Suns 132-90 Knicks

Great Great Great Response on this game-thread!!!
:agreed:

glikos

Rookie
Great Great Great Response on this game-thread!!!
:agreed:
oh i can see Gallo has a lot of fans here....

In fact you shoult be right, the knicks started being a bad team since Gallo arrived, before they were the best team of the league....Gallinari please leave them, you do not deserve such a great team............

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Not really Gallo's fault - I'm pretty sure it was D'Antoni who told Gallo to guard Nash. Which is silly - regardless of how good Gallo is as a defender, he should NOT be guarding Steve Nash...Toney Douglas should be guarding Steve Nash, and Gallo should've been guarding Amare. Silly D'Antoni...

glikos

Rookie
Not really Gallo's fault - I'm pretty sure it was D'Antoni who told Gallo to guard Nash. Which is silly - regardless of how good Gallo is as a defender, he should NOT be guarding Steve Nash...Toney Douglas should be guarding Steve Nash, and Gallo should've been guarding Amare. Silly D'Antoni...

Yes, i was not talking about yesterday's game, i was just talking about the "atmosphere" around Gallinari.
I can understand that some people (just few i hope) thinks that only spaghetti can come from Italy, but PLEASE....he lost his first year cause of the problems on his back, he had a surgery, he is now playing his first real year in the NBA and scoring 14 points and 5 rebounds per game, in a team that is a disaster (see Harrington shooting as soon as he gets the ball everytime, same for Eddie House) where everyone is just waiting for the next season to "clean" everything and restart and i see people that is only able to throw shit on Danilo....come on this is ridicolous
p.s.
sorry for my poor english, as you can easily imagine i am italian

TheBigCock

Benchwarmer
Gallo-Fans....I would trade 6.10 Gallo for 6.11 Channing Frye in a matter of seconds.
We know what position Channing Frye plays on offense/defense....but we are clueless of where to put Gallo on offense/defense, other than standing on the 3-point line

Really did you even watch the last few games or the first quarter of last nights game?
Gallo had 16 points.
It was poor coaching by D'Ant.

knicksin60

Starter
The Knicks are such a boring team right now the even talking about them puts a guy high on crack to sleep.Will there even be anything new to discuss from now until the end of June? The only thing that we will be hearing for the next couple of months is how everyone wants Mike D'antoni to get fired, how much Al Harrington and Chris Duhon suck, the potential of Gallo,Douglas, and Walker, and the fantasy lineup that everybody believes the Knicks are going to have by 2011.I've never been this bored as a Knicks fan in my life.Wake me up on July 1st!

Paul1355

All Star
The Suns had too much size...we have no centers not even a PF that can play against the centers...Lee got murdered when he played defense and Lopez is a fast center so Lee did have some trouble on offense as well.

The Suns played better all around in this game....

They truly are far better than the knicks, you can just tell. But I still find it amazing how the Knicks can crush this team one day and then get crushed the next time they face each other.

The Knicks are the most inconsistent team in the NBA.

O ya and fire D'Antoni

Paul1355

All Star
Really did you even watch the last few games or the first quarter of last nights game?
Gallo had 16 points.

coach D never played only centers in Darko and Hill, so Donnie trades them and now look at us....it's embarissing how an average center can look like Wilt Chamberlain because we have absolutely no one their size...
I cant stand watching these big men destroy us.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
I can't fathom why D'antoni put Gallo on Nash. Yea Gallo held his ground and shut down Nash, but J-Rich was cooking of Toney D because he was a good 4 inches taller. Wouldn't it make more sense to put Gallo on J-Rich and let Toney guard Nash? Like I said before, I don't suck D'antoni's balls but at the same time I want to give him a chance next year. But yesterday really puzzled me. Even after J-Rich was scorching the Knicks, D'ant never changed his philosiphy. COME ON NOW

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
I want to give D'Antoni a chance. I really do. But after seeing some of his coaching decisions, I can't help but agree with some of our D'Antoni haters on this forum.

Who in their right mind would think that you could guard a 6-3 Steve Nash with a 6-10 Gallo? Or think that a 6-2 Toney Douglas could guard a 6-6 Jason Richardson? I mean, that just doesn't make sense. We weren't doing well as it was, and I understand that...but Gallo guarding Steve Nash doesn't seem to make much sense now, does it? Still the most humiliating part was when we got smoked by their second stringers...

The Knicks are such a boring team right now the even talking about them puts a guy high on crack to sleep.Will there even be anything new to discuss from now until the end of June? The only thing that we will be hearing for the next couple of months is how everyone wants Mike D'antoni to get fired, how much Al Harrington and Chris Duhon suck, the potential of Gallo,Douglas, and Walker, and the fantasy lineup that everybody believes the Knicks are going to have by 2011.I've never been this bored as a Knicks fan in my life.Wake me up on July 1st!
Amen to that!

Kiyaman

Legend
Gallo had 16 points.

Did u watch the 21 straight games of Gallo slump?
Gallo is not a 4th quarter player (has never stepped-up in the 4th qtr. or crunchtime) so he should never get above 24 minutes per game.
Damntoni think he is developing Gallo into a NBA player by giving him 33 minutes per game this season, but when your teammates have "NO LUV'" for u and your "God-Daddy" coach, your so-call developement becomes a 33 minute of individual-player concept with no team effort.
Nash is a PG, that team-defense takes him out of his game (not a "one on one" defender).
Did u see any Knick teammate help Gallo defend Nash? NO! results 30 point loss.

Originally Posted by knicksin60

Since the day the Knicks hired "Damntoni", with Donnie Walsh con-game of a 3-year plan up in the air (just to trade 4-contract players).
While all of us Knick-Fans were on a new high of celebrating the fact of "no more Isiah Thomas" in the front office. Our curiosity turned into optimicism believing no one could be as bad as Isiah Thomas.
I spoke-up quick at not liking either of the Knicks hiring.

I wrote consistently that the Knicks hiring of Walsh, and then Damtoni was the wrong move, and not a forward-move for the team after all the chaos of Isiah Thomas.
Over half of the Knicks roster of players disliked Isiah Thomas, and showed it repeatedly by not performing with any effort in the 4th quarter for two seasons.
The day Donnie Walsh was hired his first speech of a "2010-Plan" upset alot of Knick players on the Roster b/c it involved trading all the players with contracts that goes into the 2010-11 season (4 players). And to trade 2 or 3 those players the Knicks would have to throw in a couple of their young players to get the next team interest.
So from day one, Donnie Walsh received the same LUV from the Knick Roster of players that was given to Isiah Thomas.
And we all seen how happy Eddy Curry was to play for Walsh in training-camp, plus all the LUV David Lee and his agent had for Donnie Walsh the last two seasons. LOL

P.S. Lets not forget all the effort Zach Randolph and Crawford showed lastseason on Donnie Walsh two best friends teams (Dunleavy & Mullin) when they were traded to the Clippers and Warriors....they showed enough effort to get traded in the offseason from those teams.

Kiyaman

Legend
Yes, i was not talking about yesterday's game, i was just talking about the "atmosphere" around Gallinari.
I can understand that some people (just few i hope) thinks that only spaghetti can come from Italy, but PLEASE....he lost his first year cause of the problems on his back, he had a surgery, he is now playing his first real year in the NBA and scoring 14 points and 5 rebounds per game, in a team that is a disaster (see Harrington shooting as soon as he gets the ball everytime, same for Eddie House) where everyone is just waiting for the next season to "clean" everything and restart and i see people that is only able to throw shit on Danilo....come on this is ridicolous
p.s.
sorry for my poor english, as you can easily imagine i am italian

u get a "PASS" only b/c u are Italian, and have to defend a tier 2 player that is Italian, and a Bum coach that also is Italian.

But for u to think that the Boston Celtics during their Championship season would have given a healthy Gallo playingtime over Eddie House 3-point peremeter shooting would get u sent to the insanity ward quickly.
To also think that the average NBA coach wouldve started a healthy Gallo over an experience Al Harrington, or given Gallo the same amount of minutes as Wilson Chandler, by not playing Hughes or Nate at the SG, and not making Toney Douglas Duhon backup, while playing Jordan Hill & Lee together as a frontcourt tandem to rebound and defend the paint.....then u really should go for a check-up.
Darko did say some cold things about the Italian team when he was a young player but the Knicks couldve used his presence this season, but it became a personal thing by Dantoni DNP Darko for the Italian race

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
I want to give D'Antoni a chance. I really do. But after seeing some of his coaching decisions, I can't help but agree with some of our D'Antoni haters on this forum.

Who in their right mind would think that you could guard a 6-3 Steve Nash with a 6-10 Gallo? Or think that a 6-2 Toney Douglas could guard a 6-6 Jason Richardson? I mean, that just doesn't make sense. We weren't doing well as it was, and I understand that...but Gallo guarding Steve Nash doesn't seem to make much sense now, does it? Still the most humiliating part was when we got smoked by their second stringers...

It really was ignorant of d'antoni, especially since it wasn't fully working.

It's time for everyone to give up on d'antoni. Seriously.

glikos

Rookie
u get a "PASS" only b/c u are Italian, and have to defend a tier 2 player that is Italian, and a Bum coach that also is Italian.

But for u to think that the Boston Celtics during their Championship season would have given a healthy Gallo playingtime over Eddie House 3-point peremeter shooting would get u sent to the insanity ward quickly.
To also think that the average NBA coach wouldve started a healthy Gallo over an experience Al Harrington, or given Gallo the same amount of minutes as Wilson Chandler, by not playing Hughes or Nate at the SG, and not making Toney Douglas Duhon backup, while playing Jordan Hill & Lee together as a frontcourt tandem to rebound and defend the paint.....then u really should go for a check-up.
Darko did say some cold things about the Italian team when he was a young player but the Knicks couldve used his presence this season, but it became a personal thing by Dantoni DNP Darko for the Italian race
rr

I am glad to know that you think i need a check-up, after what you wrote i am sure i am not the one needing it...thank you:)
I do not think you deserve and answer...hopefully not all knick fans are like you...at least i hope.
P.S.
D'antoni is not italian, he was borne in the US and grew up in the US, he came to italy to play basketball in our league, just to let you know a lot of people in the US have an italian name but are american and not italian.

All the knicks are trying to do is get a feel for the players they are going to have on their roster in the future. It is of no significance to us what al harrington can do. theres nothing wrong with letting our young players screw up, at this point those screw ups can be taught off of. Gallinari still has potential to be a 2nd or third tier dirk nowitzki, which is an asset when he doesnt have to be the best player on the floor in the future (hopefully).

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Really, even if Gallo sucks, we have him for the next 3 years. Might as well play him.

Al Harrington is gone after this year. He's not sticking around, so why bother giving him as much time?

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Really, even if Gallo sucks, we have him for the next 3 years. Might as well play him.

Al Harrington is gone after this year. He's not sticking around, so why bother giving him as much time?

yea, al harrington should have been benched a long time ago but for some reason he continued to get minutes, I wonder why?

Gallo, Chandler, and Douglas should have been the only ones getting big minutes on a consistent basis.

nyk_nyk

All Star
yea, al harrington should have been benched a long time ago but for some reason he continued to get minutes, I wonder why?

Gallo, Chandler, and Douglas should have been the only ones getting big minutes on a consistent basis.

That's because even though their season was over a month ago, losses still count against Dantoni's career coaching record and he's not trying to further damage it.