View Poll Results: Should the Knicks acquire Amare Stoudemire this off-season???

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yea!!!

1 7.69%
  • **** no!!!

3 23.08%
  • They should get Chris Bosh instead

5 38.46%
  • Who cares! just fire D'antoni!!!

4 30.77%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: N.Y. KNICKS vs. Phoenix Suns ---> TONIGHT! 10:00PM @ PHX

Veteran

Really. If we could hold down the fort against the likes of Carmelo and Billups, how come we had an extra couple days of rest and still got absolutely slaughtered by the likes of the Suns' backups?

Not to mention we absolutely crushed them the last time we played...

Originally Posted by SSj4Wingzero
    Not to mention we absolutely crushed them the last time we played...
    We had Jared Jeffries on the Knicks the last time they played the Suns.He was perhaps the Knicks' best scorer in blowouts.

knicks just don't play smart enough

shooting 3's u either hit or miss on bad shot selection

driving to the hole u either hit, miss, or draw a foul

1 problem is that no one can really post up on our team except harrington and they have his heavy ass shooting 3's, the guy prays for his ft's to go in

we need a true post up guy near lee, either that or u get rid of lee completely for post up + midrange pf and add a defensive C

2nd mcgrady sucks, no reason to keep him. his shot is on and off, mostly off, and his defense lacks effort.

he looks like he got a lobotomy

i wouldnt even let him shoot 3's, it's pathetic when wilson chandler has better fg%, and he'd be better at volleyball

Originally Posted by SLY1984
    D'antoni during the game:

"Steve's balls are so close...I can almost feel them"
    HAHAHA the whole game he was probley just mumbulling....

60 second time out, New York

Toney Douglas: Ok coach what should we do?

D'Assholio: ......Ehhh Steve nash..................

Gallinari: Godpapa, may I defend Steve Nash more?

D'assholio: Meyehhhhhh.........Staudimire.........Italy.....St eve Nash....

David Lee: Wait, what?

Gallinari: Godpapa,I want to get nash!

David Lee: Gallo hes like 5ft tall! why dont you cover someone with alittle more size?

D'Assholio: NO SHUT UP DAVID! GALLO I WANT YOU TO COVER NASH, THE WHOLE TIME YOUR IN FRONT OF HIM READ HIM THIS POEM I WROTE FOR HIM AND TELL HIM MY ROOM NUMBER!

Toney Douglas: (Whispers to Walker) Now that **** crazy.

BREHHHHHHHHH Time out over, your score, Suns 132-90 Knicks

Originally Posted by KnicksWillRiseAgain

David Lee: Gallo hes like 5ft tall! why dont you cover someone with alittle more size?

D'Assholio: NO SHUT UP DAVID! GALLO I WANT YOU TO COVER NASH, THE WHOLE TIME YOUR IN FRONT OF HIM READ HIM THIS POEM I WROTE FOR HIM AND TELL HIM MY ROOM NUMBER!

lol

Nice one.

Veteran

Angry Time to wake-up....the reason for our losing season has been exposed

Every time we got back on DEFENSE we looked like a JOKE with Gallo coming out to defend Nash....with the Suns screening Toney Douglas from defending SG-Richardson, which kept Douglas and Walker fouling 6.10 Amare to put him on the line.

Gallo defending the leagues top players has to be the biggest JOKE on the Damntoni show each week. NBA teams always build a screen so their top players could go one on one with oponents rookies (Gallo).
    Since Gallo been defending teams top oponents our oponents has been going at him one on one and never bother to set a pick or screen Gallo off his defender. Making us a bigger JOKE on defense.
    The Suns top player is 6.10 Amare Stoudemire, whom Gallo stayed miles away from last night. LOL
    Gallo's 37 minutes on the court cost the Knicks a 36 point LOSS...

Gallo-Fans....I would trade 6.10 Gallo for 6.11 Channing Frye in a matter of seconds.
    We know what position Channing Frye plays on offense/defense....but we are clueless of where to put Gallo on offense/defense, other than standing on the 3-point line

Veteran

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by KnicksWillRiseAgain

Great Great Great Response on this game-thread!!!

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Great Great Great Response on this game-thread!!!
    oh i can see Gallo has a lot of fans here....

In fact you shoult be right, the knicks started being a bad team since Gallo arrived, before they were the best team of the league....Gallinari please leave them, you do not deserve such a great team............

Veteran

Not really Gallo's fault - I'm pretty sure it was D'Antoni who told Gallo to guard Nash. Which is silly - regardless of how good Gallo is as a defender, he should NOT be guarding Steve Nash...Toney Douglas should be guarding Steve Nash, and Gallo should've been guarding Amare. Silly D'Antoni...

Originally Posted by SSj4Wingzero
    Not really Gallo's fault - I'm pretty sure it was D'Antoni who told Gallo to guard Nash. Which is silly - regardless of how good Gallo is as a defender, he should NOT be guarding Steve Nash...Toney Douglas should be guarding Steve Nash, and Gallo should've been guarding Amare. Silly D'Antoni...
    Yes, i was not talking about yesterday's game, i was just talking about the "atmosphere" around Gallinari.
    I can understand that some people (just few i hope) thinks that only spaghetti can come from Italy, but PLEASE....he lost his first year cause of the problems on his back, he had a surgery, he is now playing his first real year in the NBA and scoring 14 points and 5 rebounds per game, in a team that is a disaster (see Harrington shooting as soon as he gets the ball everytime, same for Eddie House) where everyone is just waiting for the next season to "clean" everything and restart and i see people that is only able to throw **** on Danilo....come on this is ridicolous
    p.s.
    sorry for my poor english, as you can easily imagine i am italian

Originally Posted by Kiyaman

Gallo-Fans....I would trade 6.10 Gallo for 6.11 Channing Frye in a matter of seconds.
    We know what position Channing Frye plays on offense/defense....but we are clueless of where to put Gallo on offense/defense, other than standing on the 3-point line
    Really did you even watch the last few games or the first quarter of last nights game?
    Gallo had 16 points.
    It was poor coaching by D'Ant.

The Knicks are such a boring team right now the even talking about them puts a guy high on crack to sleep.Will there even be anything new to discuss from now until the end of June? The only thing that we will be hearing for the next couple of months is how everyone wants Mike D'antoni to get fired, how much Al Harrington and Chris Duhon suck, the potential of Gallo,Douglas, and Walker, and the fantasy lineup that everybody believes the Knicks are going to have by 2011.I've never been this bored as a Knicks fan in my life.Wake me up on July 1st!

The Suns had too much size...we have no centers not even a PF that can play against the centers...Lee got murdered when he played defense and Lopez is a fast center so Lee did have some trouble on offense as well.

The Suns played better all around in this game....

They truly are far better than the knicks, you can just tell. But I still find it amazing how the Knicks can crush this team one day and then get crushed the next time they face each other.

The Knicks are the most inconsistent team in the NBA.

O ya and fire D'Antoni

Originally Posted by TheBig****
    Really did you even watch the last few games or the first quarter of last nights game?
    Gallo had 16 points.
    It was poor coaching by D'Ant.
    coach D never played only centers in Darko and Hill, so Donnie trades them and now look at us....it's embarissing how an average center can look like Wilt Chamberlain because we have absolutely no one their size...
    I cant stand watching these big men destroy us.

I can't fathom why D'antoni put Gallo on Nash. Yea Gallo held his ground and shut down Nash, but J-Rich was cooking of Toney D because he was a good 4 inches taller. Wouldn't it make more sense to put Gallo on J-Rich and let Toney guard Nash? Like I said before, I don't suck D'antoni's balls but at the same time I want to give him a chance next year. But yesterday really puzzled me. Even after J-Rich was scorching the Knicks, D'ant never changed his philosiphy. COME ON NOW