Serge Ibaka. Wow!!!

Scipio

Benchwarmer
Has anybody seen Oklahoma`s rookie PF/C Serge Ibaka play? Blood hell he is one hell of a player. I watched him shut down Tim Duncan the other day, then grab four blocks and numerous defensive stops agianst the Rockets, then play brilliantly,scoring, blocking, against the Lakers in the Thunders blow out of the champs.

I don`t know at what number he was drafted but he is going to be one hell of a player with some more experience and minutes. If only the Knicks could draft that well.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Has anybody seen Oklahoma`s rookie PF/C Serge Ibaka play? Blood hell he is one hell of a player. I watched him shut down Tim Duncan the other day, then grab four blocks and numerous defensive stops agianst the Rockets, then play brilliantly,scoring, blocking, against the Lakers in the Thunders blow out of the champs.

I don`t know at what number he was drafted but he is going to be one hell of a player with some more experience and minutes. If only the Knicks could draft that well.

He has unreal athletism, but I think teams were wary of taking a foreign "project" which he was. The Thunder have done an excellent job of progressing their picks.