Marbury's exclusive with the POSt

Starks

Starter
Jesus Christ. Berman's entire career is giving useless updates on player that hasn't been a Knick from almost 2 years. wtf? This is like some type of homoerotic obsession at this point. It's beyond awkward at this point in the game.

quiggle

Starter
do you think Knick fans will eventually forgive Marbury, down the road cheer him when they show his face on the Garden vision?

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Jesus Christ. Berman's entire career is giving useless updates on player that hasn't been a Knick from almost 2 years. wtf? This is like some type of homoerotic obsession at this point. It's beyond awkward at this point in the game.

I agree. Berman is a waste of salary for the post. They should dump him immediately. Most of the articles he has written are shit.

CoolClyde

Baba Booie

"Marbury was loved by the crowds... Fans chanted an altered pronunciation of his name: 'Marbooie.'"

LOL!

Re D'amntoni:
"You can't trick Knick fans for too long," Marbury said. "When things aren't put on the table from the beginning, it's difficult to go forward. Being a straight shooter is what it's about. If you can't be straight, people can't respect it. I have no more qualms with him but he's a BS artist."
:agreed:

Dirk

Benchwarmer
I think effectively this means that Marbury wants to be in a Knick uniform next year

Starks

Starter
I agree. Berman is a waste of salary for the post. They should dump him immediately. Most of the articles he has written are shit.

He's nothing more of gimmick writer that talks about Marbury just to get people enraged. He's like the Glen Beck of Knicks beat writers. No one takes him seriously, but he still manages to get click throughs due to his ability to piss everyone the **** off

quiggle

Starter
I just still don't understand why if Marbury's dream was to play with the Knicks and he still roots for them, why did he not play his best during his time here?