View Poll Results: How much is David Lee worth?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • 4-6 million/year

0 0%
  • 8 million/yr

5 41.67%
  • 10 million/yr

5 41.67%
  • 12 million/yr

2 16.67%
  • 14 million/yr or more

0 0%
  • Send this cracker packing.

0 0%

Thread: New York Knicks @ Utah Jazz GameThread 3/29/2010

KnicksonLIN.com

Default New York Knicks @ Utah Jazz GameThread 3/29/2010

New York Knicks @ Utah Jazz Game Thread 3/29/2010

David Lee and the Knicks
    20.1 points on 54.7% fg, 11.9 rebounds, 3.6 assists

vs.

Deron Williams and the Jazz
    18.4 points on 47% fg, 10.4 assists, 4.1 rebounds

The Knicks are 0-1 on their west coast trip. They look to improve to 1-1, as they take on the Jazz.

The Jazz are coming off of a win over the Wizards. They look to make it 2 in a row, as they take on the Knicks.

Key Matchup

Danilo Gallinari

vs.

Carlos Boozer

Gallinari is an excellent 3 point shooter. He has the ability to knock down 3s in bunches, which can be dangerous for the opponent.

Boozer is an All Star level player. His ability to post up and rebound at a high level is why he's an All Star.

Starting Lineups
    Knicks
    PG Douglas
    SG McGrady
    SF Walker
    PF Gallinari
    C Lee

Jazz
    PG Williams
    SG Matthews
    SF Miles
    PF Boozer
    C Okur

Video of the Day
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xmSebP_e1TU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xmSebP_e1TU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited by abcd; Mar 29, 2010 at 19:05.

Wtf..i had something special in mind for this game thread, i even called it like 3 months ago in the gamethread thread...

Last edited by StreetDreams21; Mar 29, 2010 at 19:18.

Nice game thread ABCD...lmao @ the last option on the poll (some people here will probably catch feelings)

and lmao at that pic u posted streetdreams, I hate the Jazz. Derin Williams is a uncle tom with white people hair

Good song too ABCD, im a big fan of that whole CD...Ghost came hard on Fishscale. Anyone hear Wu Massacre yet? Its short but good

*tunes in to MSG*

*See's that we are down by 15*

*Watches Nuggets vs Mavs instead*

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by StreetDreams21
    Wtf..i had something special in mind for this game thread, i even called it like 3 months ago in the gamethread thread...

My fault. I didn't see anyone make a thread, so I made one at the last minute.

You can make the next one.

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Nice game thread ABCD...lmao @ the last option on the poll (some people here will probably catch feelings)

and lmao at that pic u posted streetdreams, I hate the Jazz. Derin Williams is a uncle tom with white people hair

Good song too ABCD, im a big fan of that whole CD...Ghost came hard on Fishscale. Anyone hear Wu Massacre yet? Its short but good
    lol I put that poll option, because I figured people would get emotional over it.

The Jazz is the whitest team in the league. Even Deron Williams and Carlos Boozer are white.

you can count how many times more than 2 players have touched the ball in an offensive set on one finger.

Terrible officiating has kept us in this one. Defense has been good too

Well at least the Jazz held the Knicks under 100 points.Good game by them, they deserve to have our number 1 pick.

Default D'fense

Knicks gave up 44 points in 1st quarter. nuff said. a week ago they gave up 45 points in 2nd quarter vs Houston. the Monday morning quarter-back misses Girafferies and his flopmeister general defense, he was the backbone of this team! sad! how can the great D'assholio forge a defensive presence without keys players such as this? wasn't his goal to be 15th best defensive squad in the league? or was that the east? GOALLLLLL!!

sux.

If Douglas doesn't get significantly better this off-season then I can't imagine him being the starting PG. He has zero court awareness and sometimes forgets who the shooters on the court are. His shovel passes drive me crazy and he constantly gives the ball up too soon during a possession. I've said this before but his main strength is to score and that's it. We can try to mold him into a starting PG but I don't think it will ever be to the point where he is legit.

Gallo. I swear this dude can frustrate the hell out of you sometimes. One day he understands what to do to be successful and the next he's back to being clueless again (you cannot blame that on an old back injury). He just decided to spot up on the 3pt line all night and showed very little effort. You can pin that on Gallo himself first and foremost. Second, Douglas gets a lil blame for not creating for him. Lastly, the coaching staff doesn't seem to communicate much to him during timeouts. As much as I think Harrington is a ballhog, the dude is very aggressive and constantly puts pressure on the defense. Gallo could at least pick some of that up.

Just to be clear, I like both TD and Gallo and want to see them improve. They just need to put in alot of work this off-season.

Veteran

Originally Posted by nyk_nyk
    If Douglas doesn't get significantly better this off-season then I can't imagine him being the starting PG. He has zero court awareness and sometimes forgets who the shooters on the court are. His shovel passes drive me crazy and he constantly gives the ball up too soon during a possession. I've said this before but his main strength is to score and that's it. We can try to mold him into a starting PG but I don't think it will ever be to the point where he is legit.

Gallo. I swear this dude can frustrate the hell out of you sometimes. One day he understands what to do to be successful and the next he's back to being clueless again (you cannot blame that on an old back injury). He just decided to spot up on the 3pt line all night and showed very little effort. You can pin that on Gallo himself first and foremost. Second, Douglas gets a lil blame for not creating for him. Lastly, the coaching staff doesn't seem to communicate much to him during timeouts. As much as I think Harrington is a ballhog, the dude is very aggressive and constantly puts pressure on the defense. Gallo could at least pick some of that up.

Just to be clear, I like both TD and Gallo and want to see them improve. They just need to put in alot of work this off-season.
    +1 agreed, alot of work.