12. Have You Eva
http://hotfile.com/dl/34257683/d56d4a7/dmx.rar.html

Heres some more new music from Darkman X

Walk With Me Now, Fly With Me Later

Double CD coming This Summer!!!

Last edited:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
finally DMX getting some love dude was nasty from his ruff ryders anthem to his party up to my top fav. one more road to cross dude stayed real just got in trouble a little too much dudes definitely amongst the tops, props for the tread MSG

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
His first two albums are classic but he is def not GOAT. Snake, cat, rat or a dog...maybe...but certainly not a GOAT! :p

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
finally DMX getting some love dude was nasty from his ruff ryders anthem to his party up to my top fav. one more road to cross dude stayed real just got in trouble a little too much dudes definitely amongst the tops, props for the thread MSG

thanks breh, its too bad hes had all kinds of problems. He still outshines other rappers like its nothing, no one can fukk with his voice, flow, energy, and delivery. One more road to cross is one of my favorites....the professional and here we go again were also certified bangers from that album. Even Party Up, he went real hard on that...why cant some one go hard on a song now and still have it be popular? Gangster rap has finally died :(

His first two albums are classic but he is def not GOAT. Snake, cat, rat or a dog...maybe...but certainly not a GOAT! :p

No he is not, I will admit that...he is my favorite rapper but after the Great Depression it became clear that his skills were starting to decline (most likely because the crack was catchin up with him). He does rhyme the same words alot now too, but even on grand champ and year of the dog....again, he still had some bangers on both those cd's. And he has some of the best unreleased music of any rapper, which goes back to 1990 i believe. He was in the game for about 7 or 8 years before he dropped his first album, Its Dark and Hell is Hot.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
thanks breh, its too bad hes had all kinds of problems. He still outshines other rappers like its nothing, no one can fukk with his voice, flow, energy, and delivery. One more road to cross is one of my favorites....the professional and here we go again were also certified bangers from that album. Even Party Up, he went real hard on that...why cant some one go hard on a song now and still have it be popular? Gangster rap has finally died :(

No he is not, I will admit that...he is my favorite rapper but after the Great Depression it became clear that his skills were starting to decline (most likely because the crack was catchin up with him). He does rhyme the same words alot now too, but even on grand champ and year of the dog....again, he still had some bangers on both those cd's. And he has some of the best unreleased music of any rapper, which goes back to 1990 i believe. He was in the game for about 7 or 8 years before he dropped his first album, Its Dark and Hell is Hot.

hopefully shynes upcoming album he could bring some of that back loll

clumsy

Rotation player
LMAO he had beef with K-Solo. Over a wack song idea too...but regardless it's dark and hell is hot is one of the greatest hip hop albums of the 90's.