CP3 or Deron willams

jrdrny

Benchwarmer
Ok first off i know this has nothing to do with the knicks but one of my friends like CP3 and the other deron. So i want to ask who do you think is the best point guard? I said deron. Also at lunch we also talk about in the nba and they said
1 CP3
2 d rose
3 deron
I said td cuz im a knicks fan. but i real talk i thinks its billups SO who do you think is the best point guard in the nba? PLEASE DONT HATE

knicksin60

Starter
When is it going to be about the Knicks having a player that NBA fans from around the country could be in awe of? I'm tired of cheering for superstars from other teams to have successful careers.If Deron Williams or Chris Paul are not playing for the Knicks then eff them.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
rose isn't even top 5.

Paul
Williams
Nash
Billups
Parker

In that order, although you could switch Billups with Nash

Chris Paul does more with less, which is why I think he's best.

jrdrny

Benchwarmer
thats what i said also the one who like deron is on drose dick he copys evertything from the way he get to the basket even the shot it crazy but the only knick relate thing i have is they could get him in 2011 i think if the hornets build around darren

Scribbles

Rotation player
Only thing that is clear cut here is that Deron Williams is a winner, CP3 is not....

Both of these guys have bum teams, so its level field...

th3realicon

Rotation player
Deron Williams is one of my fave players however CP3 is that special so it is kind of hard to make a choisse