Bah! Beat me to the punch on an April Fools Joke...but nice one.
Not likely to happen. He's going to get a real shot next season with all the new acquisitions. He's basically getting a bye for the this and last season. If he can't produce with the squad we have next season, then look at Donnie to find the right Coach the team needs to be a contender.
Bump from last year. Funny how it is still relevant!
Not gonna lie... I came into this thread hopeful...
Damn all this time and nothing has changed. I like to think of this as a premonition.
This is a funny thread, but to say nothing has changed since last year isn't looking at the big picture. Plenty has changed from last year. For the better too.
- Curry's horrible expiring contract is gone. This offseason will become our 1st offseason, to upgrade our Center position without Curry's huge contract in what feels like ages.
- We drafted our best overall rookie in Fields since only god knowns when? Special feeling watching Landry rep NY during the Rookie-Sophmore All-Star game.
- We upgraded over Lee @ our PF position & landed our first true NBA star since Ewing of his prime in Stoudemire.
- We went from Duhon @ the Point to Billups.
- We upgraded from Gallo (not even a top 50-60 NBA talent) to an overall top 3-5 NBA superstar in Carmelo Anthony.
- Another home grown talent in TD23 (Toney Douglas) has came into his own this year, during his 2nd NBA season, & has developed into a promising young prospect/talent.
- On the verge of making the playoffs for the 1st time since 04.
i knew this was an april fools joke but as i was opening I thought
"Please dont let it be an April Fools joke...."