Thread: NY v GS

Hybrid View

Default NY v GS

Noone else had one up...

Nice game thread, but Knicks exhibition games began after the all-star break.

lol.......

Veteran

Lightbulb

I missed the game but..........meeboy David Lee took no hostages inside GS, recording 37 points, 20 rebounds, and 10 assists.
    Damn! a helluva tripple-double (for the 5 year double-double player).
    These have to be the last daze of David Lee in a Knick uniform, b/c he been "Showcase-ing" all his overall-talents the last 20 games for the 2010 FA market.

Note: This week the Houston Rockets gave the Knicks 8th draft pick Jordan Hill 20 minutes of playingtime vs the Boston Celtics, and Hill's 9 points, 9 rebounds, and 3 blockshots help the Houston Rockets have the edge to beat the Boston Celtics.
    The Knicks garbage is turning into the Rockets treasure.
    Who? who? who? said Jordan Hill was a BUST???

stop it, dude is averaging 4 pnts 2.5 rebs and 0.4 blks a game since going to the rockets ??

at what point is he not a bust.

Veteran

He's averaging 5.1 boards in 17:41 per game...which isn't half bad for a rookie who gets limited playing time (that AND we all knew he was raw coming in, which means he's still got a lot to grow)

Veteran

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    I missed the game but..........meeboy David Lee took no hostages inside GS, recording 37 points, 20 rebounds, and 10 assists.
    Damn! a helluva tripple-double (for the 5 year double-double player).
    These have to be the last daze of David Lee in a Knick uniform, b/c he been "Showcase-ing" all his overall-talents the last 20 games for the 2010 FA market.

Note: This week the Houston Rockets gave the Knicks 8th draft pick Jordan Hill 20 minutes of playingtime vs the Boston Celtics, and Hill's 9 points, 9 rebounds, and 3 blockshots help the Houston Rockets have the edge to beat the Boston Celtics.
    The Knicks garbage is turning into the Rockets treasure.
    Who? who? who? said Jordan Hill was a BUST???
    Check my thread on the triple-double Kiya. I was out with my bro and almost had them turn the Knicks game on, but doing that here in the CHI brings the haters out in force, even though the BULLS stink as well. So I am sorry I missed it... Plus I get disgusted at the way the KNICKS playball. I watched the 4th quarter of a game last week where we were tied and blew it.

As for Hill, are you surprised??? Who was the last good player the KNICKS actually recognized could ball and actually kept???? Hill could have been our answer at Center, but D'ant is to busy give minutes to his Godson so he can heave up 30 foot bricks to notice. Add Hill to the list of that David Lee will joining soon (Crawford, Zach, Ariza, Frye) of young ballers who the KNICKS are too DUMB to keep and develop.

Veteran

I too questioned the dealing of Channing Frye to the Blazers for Randolph. It was an Isiah move - taking on a gigantic contract for a player with questionable work ethic and team chemistry (though Randolph's "team cancer" label probably wasn't as bad as his overall lack of defensive effort), and now Frye's emerged as a pretty good center in the league. If not that, then he would've been a valuable trade chip.

Ariza was always raw, we made a big mistake dumping him for Steve FranSUCK

The fact that we kept Hill wasn't because we didn't think he was good - Walsh lost a lot of sleep choosing to deal Jordan Hill. But he valued cap space more...while it's not a move I totally agree with, makes sense to some extent...

I don't get you guys sometimes. You claim Gallo is a bust, yet he almost has a triple-double himslelf (29pts, 8rebs, 8assts).

You hate him because you say he's a bust and because he was drafted 6th and we could have taken other players that filled more pressing needs.

Yet Hill is great even though he was drafted 8th and comes off the bench with inconsistent minutes and stats and we could have drafted Brandon Jennings (a more pressing need and better player).

Yet you claim your hatred for Gallo and calling him a bust has nothing to do with your hatred for D'Antoni.......BULLSH*T!!!!

WTF?!? I think it's quite obvious as to why you think Gallo is a bust and hate him. And this proves it. You hate D'Antoni, so therefore Gallo is a bust. You root for Gallo to be a bust because you hate D'antoni.

That's f*cking lame. Just admit the truth. And for your information, Gallo was Donnie's pick, not D'Antoni's. So there, you can like Gallo now. It's ok.