Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 46

Thread: NY v GS

  1. #31
    Enlightened OGKnickfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    944
    Rep Power
    7

    Default Refreshing your memory, LJ4PTPLAY

    <hr style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> So, supposedly, Gallinari never demanded New York as a destination, even though there was video, on NBA.com of him, on draft night, finally, after months of refusing workouts with the clippers, bucks and others, saying that he was willing to play anywhere. And sure, teams were gonna really believe him and risk losing their pick to Milano!!!!

    Maybe, it's your obvious lack of literacy skills, attention span, and longterm memory, that prevent you from either remembering or being able to research the material that proves "Gallo" was a prima donna, demanding he be drafted by the Knicks. Either way, I've posted material on it, including an interview.

    And do I go on Youtube, to watch music videos, of all sorts? Yeah, I listen to rock, new wave, punk, rap, country, blues, funk, etc. I'll listen to Donny Hathaway, P-Funk, Marvin Gaye, just as much as I'll listen to eminem, gang starr or Steve Earle, Johnny Cash, Townes Van Zandt or The Clash.

    As for funny videos that friends tell me about, or I find, like every other person on Earth, congratulations: you "exposed" this unique, rare activity I engage in.

    What's really funny is that you bitches were posting this and checking and re-checking it all night, to see if I would reply, while I was actually outside the house, talking to real women and enjoying my life.

    And as for my manhood, since you have so many questions, go ask the women in your family about me.

    Now, let's see if any of you illiterates can read...


    ARTICLE #1:

    Jersey Or Bust


    By [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    June 12, 2008, 4:59PM



    Reuters "We have a real good feeling about New York and New Jersey, that's all we have now."

    That's basically Danilo Gallinari's game plan, it would seem.
    The Italian kid worked out for the Nets today - just shooting, no one-on-one, his rules - and then let us know that there are but two options for him: He'll either play for the Nets and Knicks, or head back to Europe, where he can cash in handsomely for the next decade.
    And frankly, we don't see the Knicks as any option at all, but more on that later.
    The Q&A:
    Do you have a preference where you are drafted?
    "I like New Jersey and New York. I like those two places."
    Why?
    "Because I found nice people, and there are nice places - I visited New York before. It's a good place."
    You have the leverage to call your own landing site, or you just stay in Europe, right?
    "Yeah. We have to evaluate everything. So we will finish this week, and before the 16th of June we will evaluate everything and we will decide."
    Does any other team appeal to you at all?
    "Now I will work out for New Jersey and New York (tomorrow), then I don't know if other teams."


    Article #2:
    <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr> <td> [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - F - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] </td> </tr> <tr> <td></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="bodyCopy">Danilo Gallinari shot for the Nets on Thursday and set the wheels in motion for him to play for the Nets or Knicks, or go back to Italy.</td> </tr> <tr> <td></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="vaLink">In a humorous and insightful blog post, Dave D'Alessandro wrote that Gallinari has basically laid ground rules that he will only play for the Nets or Knicks, or go home. The Knicks and Mike D'Antoni might take a flier on him at No. 6, but D'Alessandro doesn't think they will. Other teams should be frightened by his talk of going home, so look for the Nets to take him with the 10th pick.
    Jun. 12 - 5:39 p.m. ET</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="vaLink"></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="vaLink">Source: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    </td></tr></tbody></table>
    Article #3:
    The Gallinari situation is the most intriguing of the Draft, because he has made it clear through agent Arn Tellem that he will only play for the Knicks or Nets. If Milwaukee picks him, he’s heading back to the continent to whine about every elbow thrown his way and collect a few million a year. And the NBA is respecting that. No one will touch Gallinari for fear he will stay in Europe. We’re not talking about the top pick in the draft, either. Can you imagine if some D-tackle from State or Tech telling the NFL, “I’m playing in Houston, or I’m heading to the Arena League?” Hello, Grand Rapids. But Gallinari has that power, despite the evidence – Gasol, Dirk Nowitzki, Zydrunas Ilgauskas – that Europeans can’t help teams win championships.
    Source:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    Article #4:
    Posted by John Paulsen (06/13/2008 @ 5:21 pm)

    The top international prospect heading into this year’s NBA Draft is Italian swingman Danilo Gallinari, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. He hasn’t actually said that he’s not going to play anywhere else, but the reporter certainly inferred that point.

    Indeed, given their backcourt deficiencies, the Knicks aren’t likely to consider Gallinari at all: While he is undoubtedly talented with a decent frame (6-9, 227 pounds), he was never scouted by Knicks president Donnie Walsh (only by Isiah Thomas), and that team is not likely to make a high-risk/high-reward pick off a few shooting drills.
    At No. 10, however, the Nets have no such misgivings. They just wish Gallinari worked out against real competition yesterday, which he refused to do. That was his risk.
    [Nets GM Kiki] Vandeweghe envisions Gallinari as a small forward, albeit a defensively challenged one. His strengths are shooting, shooting and shooting, but his athleticism is not highly rated by most scouts.
    This seems pretty ballsy for a 19 year-old, but I suppose when you have a “lucrative” (whatever that means) contract from a team in Italy, you can be picky. Throw in the euro’s strength against the dollar, and it probably makes a lot of sense to stay in Italy.

    Source: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    In conclusion: I don't want prima donnas, like Gallinari, who, as mere rookies, demand they be drafted to teams of their choice, wearing the orange and blue. Don't like it? Go suck on Gallo's salami to comfort yourself.

    When guys like Anthony Parker, and others, spend years, hoping for a shot, guys like this get nothing but disgust from me. Like I said on the "official David Lee thread," I'd rather keep Duhon.


    ANY QUESTIONS?

    *GRACIOUSLY EDITED FOR THE SAKE OF THE EMOTIONAL WELL-BEING OF ALL INJURED PARTIES, WHO SPENT THEIR DAYS, STRESSED OUT, OBSESSED AND GOOGLING MY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT, AS WELL AS GOING THROUGH THE OGKNICKFAN DOSSIER WORD DOC THAT THEY HAVE SAVED ON TO THEIR COMPUTERS.

    Last edited by OGKnickfan; Apr 07, 2010 at 00:07.

  2. #32
    Enlightened OGKnickfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    944
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Please quote me saying that Gallo is a bust for not being at Dirk's level. You cannot, because I never did. What I said was that it was ridiculous to say that Gallo would be the next Dirk, as MSG network, along with many KOL members, was saying and that Gallo would bust because of the superior talent that we passed up on, in order to draft him.

    My above-post, from my "a lesson on research thread," proves that Gallo was on a campaign to come to NY. No GM, in his or her right mind, would draft a player that refuses to work out for his or her team and, through the media, has made clear that he will only play for one of two teams, just because of a comment to the contrary, a week before the draft.

    Moreover, if Gallo's refusal to play on the team was conjecture, where did it come from? Did someone make it up, in order to set Gallo up for the boos that were rained down on him?

    I think my posts have been pretty clear. If you cannot understand them, or feel the need to engage in sophistry, as opposed to honest debate, it is your problem to deal with. Gallo is what he is, the numbers, and the above-articles, prove it. Nothing you say can change that.

    Peace.

  3. #33
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,845
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Is there anything funnier than THE OriginalDickFan waxing poetic on the intricacies of racism? Man, I can't wait for The **** to catapult the Knicks next year and leave your ass more tarnished by the remnants of manhood than it already is.

    How is it that you can essentially parade around like ABCD yet have 1/10th the raw intellectual fury and 1/15th the genuine chutzpah?

    And what was that you were saying....that the true racist feebly...spews talk of his "relations" with kikes and such, and laughably tries to tell us that 2 + 2 = 5.

    The transparency of your 3rd rate circus act drips forth across this site like venom falling from a cobra's fangs.

    Truly, no question is left unanswered amidst the queries of THE Charming Man's faggotry, hatred of the Knicks, and lack of intellectual honesty.

    *****tweedle dee aside....ANY...ANY...comparison of Gallo to Durant () or any such player is absurd, and fraudulent if it is meant to imply anything of argumentative worth, re: Gallo's worth:

    Gallo is performing at X. Durant is performing at Y. Durant is killing it yo. Gallo is ****. OMG, and they were both low draft picks and of similar ages.

    This absurd permutation of thought could applies to a multitude of situations (i.e. players). And would essentially demean, eradicate, and laughably deny the actual, REAL WORLD worth of most ANY player in the game, and certainly a ridiculously large amount....

    Why is it being brought up? It's simple, and it's been said: y'all be haters. Figures that THE Most Charming AND Original Fan of THE Dick is teamed up with a runt whose claim to fame is a life-long streak of dreaming of getting creampied by Eddy Curry.

    Game Over. Not that the game wasn't over long ago when the usual watchdogs of truth seared your souls and devoured it like a filet.

  4. #34
    The One and Only KING~POETIQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Queens the Foundation
    Posts
    1,807
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by iSaYughh
    Is there anything funnier than THE OriginalDickFan waxing poetic on the intricacies of racism? Man, I can't wait for The **** to catapult the Knicks next year and leave your ass more tarnished by the remnants of manhood than it already is.

    How is it that you can essentially parade around like ABCD yet have 1/10th the raw intellectual fury and 1/15th the genuine chutzpah?

    And what was that you were saying....that the true racist feebly...spews talk of his "relations" with kikes and such, and laughably tries to tell us that 2 + 2 = 5.

    The transparency of your 3rd rate circus act drips forth across this site like venom falling from a cobra's fangs.

    Truly, no question is left unanswered amidst the queries of THE Charming Man's faggotry, hatred of the Knicks, and lack of intellectual honesty.

    *****tweedle dee aside....ANY...ANY...comparison of Gallo to Durant () or any such player is absurd, and fraudulent if it is meant to imply anything of argumentative worth, re: Gallo's worth:

    Gallo is performing at X. Durant is performing at Y. Durant is killing it yo. Gallo is ****. OMG, and they were both low draft picks and of similar ages.

    This absurd permutation of thought could applies to a multitude of situations (i.e. players). And would essentially demean, eradicate, and laughably deny the actual, REAL WORLD worth of most ANY player in the game, and certainly a ridiculously large amount....

    Why is it being brought up? It's simple, and it's been said: y'all be haters. Figures that THE Most Charming AND Original Fan of THE Dick is teamed up with a runt whose claim to fame is a life-long streak of dreaming of getting creampied by Eddy Curry.

    Game Over. Not that the game wasn't over long ago when the usual watchdogs of truth seared your souls and devoured it like a filet.

    LMAO.. I don't think you even got into it with OG yet you respond to him like he sonned you or something...

  5. #35
    The One and Only KING~POETIQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Queens the Foundation
    Posts
    1,807
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Great win by the knicks last night... we were 0-10 in LA against the clips (SMH) until last night's win. Only a couple of more games left in the season, we need to finish strong.

  6. #36
    Veteran LJ4ptplay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ft. Collins, CO
    Posts
    2,950
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by OGKnickfan
    Please quote me saying that Gallo is a bust for not being at Dirk's level. You cannot, because I never did. What I said was that it was ridiculous to say that Gallo would be the next Dirk, as MSG network, along with many KOL members, was saying and that Gallo would bust because of the superior talent that we passed up on, in order to draft him.
    Come on man. This is ridiculous.

    Originally Posted by OGKnickfan
    I say he is a bust because he is one: he is not performing at a level (Nowitzki) that was promised by those who hyped him up. If you disagree, provide data to the contrary.
    Your reasoning in this post is that Gallo is a bust because he has not lived up to the so-called promises of MSG and fans (i.e. Dirk). Hence, the colon after you say he is a bust. That is expecting Gallo to be performing at a level comparable to Dirk's. That is not saying he is a bust because superior talent was drafted after him. And, by the way, nobody has promised he would be performing at the level of Dirk this early in his career. You are just making stuff up.

    Just admit it. You made a mistake with that one.

    I know you would prefer Lopez. That is a legitimate claim. And at this point in their careers, so would I. But as I have stated several times, that is not a legitimate reason for considering Gallo a bust. How hard is it for you to understand that? Or do you not understand the definition of bust?


    Originally Posted by OGKnickfan
    My above-post, from my "a lesson on research thread," proves that Gallo was on a campaign to come to NY. No GM, in his or her right mind, would draft a player that refuses to work out for his or her team and, through the media, has made clear that he will only play for one of two teams, just because of a comment to the contrary, a week before the draft.

    Moreover, if Gallo's refusal to play on the team was conjecture, where did it come from? Did someone make it up, in order to set Gallo up for the boos that were rained down on him?

    I think my posts have been pretty clear. If you cannot understand them, or feel the need to engage in sophistry, as opposed to honest debate, it is your problem to deal with. Gallo is what he is, the numbers, and the above-articles, prove it. Nothing you say can change that.

    Peace.
    Well, there were definitely contradictory statements coming from Gallo's camp. I can also say the video of him actually saying he would play for any team prove my side. But if he did or if he didn't, it doesn't really bother me much. Particularly coming from a foreign player facing a potentially large buyout. I also find it funny that you consider this some kind of moral stand you have taken.

    But since you refuse to answer the question, I will assume you would have wanted Kobe to be drafted by the Knicks, which contradicts your arguments for not wanting Gallo on the Knicks.

    And I will also assume that you were a fan of Marbury and wanted him on the Knicks, which also contradicts your reasons for not wanting Gallo on the Knicks.

    Which again leads back to my original hypothesis. You don't like Gallo because you don't like D'Antoni. And you are using any excuse you can find to dislike Gallo because you dislike D'Antoni.

    Or you are just a hypocrite.

    Unless of course, you didn't want Kobe or Marbury on the Knicks. That would keep your arguments consistent and therefore we would have nothing further to discuss. It would just be a simple disagreement between you and I. You disapprove of the way he was drafted and I do not. Nothing more, nothing less. Case closed.
    Last edited by LJ4ptplay; Apr 06, 2010 at 09:58.

  7. #37
    Enlightened OGKnickfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    944
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    MY QUOTE IN CONTEXT:

    "I say he is a bust because he is one: he is not performing at a level (Nowitzki) that was promised by those who hyped him up. If you disagree, provide data to the contrary."

    What a simpleton! Is it not obvious that I am speaking, here, of what others have said about Gallo, "those who hyped him up?" I know I did not hype him up. I am using their own comparisons (of Gallo to Dirk) to show that Gallo has not been cutting it, "he is not performing at a level (nowitzki) that was promised," even by his supporters' own standards. I also used the word hyped in the past tense, because it was two years ago that they were calling him a future Dirk.

    When will it happen, E.T.? I know it is, as you put it, "this early in his career," but use your powers of bullsh1t to tell us when.

    Do you understand this basic nuance of the formulating of an argument: using a person's own point to show error? I think you do, except you chose to twist this quote for your own delusional purposes... though ineffectively. YOU'RE A FAILURE.

    Notice that, when bolded, the middle part of my quote demonstrates that this is not actually my personal belief, folks. My personal belief, in regards to Gallo's busthood, is that not only Lopez, but countless other, less hyped prospects have been better than him, thus making him a bust.

    Below is evidence of LGAY's delusion, i.e., that I made up the idea that Gallo=Dirk. Notice that Beck compares Gallo to Dirk, "at the same stage." In addition to the article I have posted below, there are countless posts that claim Gallo to be the next Dirk. This is a real phenomenon, I did not make it up. If you like, I can post more articles to prove you wrong, as was the case with Gallo jockeying for New York as a draft-destination. Nice backpedal, by the way.


    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    March 24, 2010
    Gallinari and Douglas Give Knicks Hope

    <!-- Byline --><address class="byline author vcard">By [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</address>
    The Mavericks’ Dirk Nowitzki, another European big man with a versatile game, recently said that Gallinari was ahead of where he was at the same stage. One presumes that James and Wade have taken notice as well. So the Knicks’ season may be a lost cause, but the games that remain are anything but meaningless.


    Furthermore, I answered your Kobe question. You asked if I would have had him banned from the NBA for demanding LA. I replied by saying that I never said Kobe or Gallo should be banned from the league. You replied by saying that you thought (more evidence of your mental health problems) that I had. Again, Rufus, post the quote, a real one and in context.

    I also stated that Kobe had no family on the Lakers, making his situation completely different, insofar as ethics is concerend. I also stated that Kobe is legendary, while Gallo stinks, which means the comparison trash. I also stated that I am a Knick fan and could not care less about Kobe's arrival to the Lakers. In fact, I never knew anything about it, since I am a real Knick fan, who pays most of his attention to the Knicks.

    And you did not ask me about Marbury. You said you were not sure if I was a Marbury fan or not. Answer: I do not hate him, but, to me, he was just another player on the team, i.e., indifference.

    A question that you combined with this one, meaning I essentially answered the dilemma posed in the question, was replied to, when I explained that Ewing's behavior did not bother me, because it was off-the-court. Again, manipulative commentary and omission of information, because you want to play the victim.

    LGAY's QUOTE:

    "Well, there were definitely contradictory statements coming from Gallo's camp. I can also say the video of him actually saying he would play for any team prove my side. But if he did or if he didn't, it doesn't really bother me much. Particularly coming from a foreign player facing a potentially large buyout. I also find it funny that you consider this some kind of moral stand you have taken."

    What a martian! You want to argue against independent voices by going to a vested interest (Gallo) for information? Why don't you ask all students to grade themselves? Very smart! We should all listen too you.

    But since you refuse to answer the question, I will assume you would have wanted Kobe to be drafted by the Knicks, which contradicts your arguments for not wanting Gallo on the Knicks.

    What????

    And I will also assume that you were a fan of Marbury and wanted him on the Knicks, which also contradicts your reasons for not wanting Gallo on the Knicks.

    Which again leads back to my original hypothesis. You don't like Gallo because you don't like D'Antoni. And you are using any excuse you can find to dislike Gallo because you dislike D'Antoni.

    Or you are just a hypocrite.

    Unless of course, you didn't want Kobe or Marbury on the Knicks. That would keep your arguments consistent and therefore we would have nothing further to discuss. It would just be a simple disagreement between you and I. You disapprove of the way he was drafted and I do not. Nothing more, nothing less. Case closed."


    I don't like Gallo because I hate D'Antoni? Why, exactly? Because Kobe demanded LA, and, if I would have wanted him on the Knicks, it means I don't want Gallo because I hate D'Antoni? Because people wanted Marbury on the team, that means they hate D'Antoni, if they don't also want Gallo on the team? This makes no sense, dude. You might be "special." Are you hearing voices that other people never seem to hear? Do you see people that other people tell you aren't there?

    I cannot understand your alien reasoning. Because Kobe pulled to be drafted by LA, way back in 1996 or whatever, Gallo is in the same boat? What does that have to do with Gallo and the nepotism that occurred in NY? And how does Marbury feuding with D'Antoni have anything to do with Gallo demanding to go to a team where his father's friend was head coach? You make no sense, E.T.

    GO HOME.


  8. #38
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,054
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Well everyone has heard of the Jordan Rules, so I let me attempt to GRASP the "**** Rules" and see if I have it all down now for future reference:

    1. Gallo will be a rookie for at least the next 5 years. I rather like the 2+2=-1 arithmatic because that means I am still in my 20's.

    2. Don't compare Gallo to anybody else in the league (unless its Dirk).

    3. Gallo is an elite 3 point shooter even though his % and tying for LAST in the 3 point shootout say otherwise.

    4. This summer's max free-agents are lining to play with an elite talent like Gallo even though his numbers say otherwise.

    5. You are not a true Knick fan if you criticize Gallo on his poor shot selection, inconstentcy, lack of athletism, lack of defense, lack of post game.....

    6. The relationship between Mike D'ant had nothing to do with Gallo ending up in NY.

    7. The fact that Gallo stated it's NY or Bust had nothing to do with Gallo ending up in NY.

    **** fans please feel free to add fill in any of the "**** Rules" that I have missed above so the rest of us KNICK fans know the deal. Thank you!!!!!

  9. #39
    Hannibal Lecter TR1LL10N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dark side of the Moon
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    I was going to stay out of this since it's clear dickfan is getting his ass handed to him by multiple posters but when I saw he once again called me out(in bold no less) I have to chime in.

    Dickfan, you are an emotional ho and make no damn sense. You pretend like you have found Buddha and are enlightened but you are just bitter, sad and suffer from a sever inferiority complex. I bet money this Buddist kick you are on is one of many fleeting phases you have gone through in your hopeless search for happiness. You wanted to be a lawyer...failed. You became a teacher but that did not fulfill you so now you are a 30 year man child back in school living at home. Sad dude...wow, just plain sad. Each and every post you make drips with hate and bitterness. It's clear Buddah is not working for you...might I suggest Wahhabi Islam? This way you can take your frustrations and pent up anger out in one finally act of martyrdom and hopefully for your sake find 72 women on the other side who might give you the time of day since it's clear no woman has brought happiness to your bitter existence.

    You are obsessed with race, calling people crackers and kikes yet have the nerve to accuse others of racism. You are a transparent hypocritical chump who can't help but to let his emotions get the better of him. Take any issue that you have debated on this forum and it will ultimately come down to emotions and feelings. You hate Gallo because he wanted to play for the team you claim you are a fan of? Who in their right mind faults any player for insisting on playing for your home team? It's not like he insisted on going to LA but got drafted reluctantly by the Knicks. At least then you would have a rational reason for your hate. You damned yourself with your comment that you would hate Gallo even if he scored 30ppg. How can you call yoursefl a Knick fan? I mean seriously! Your hatred obviously is stronger than your love for the Knicks evidenced by that comment and your willingness to hate a player who insisted on playing in NY.

    Your favorite player is Gasol, you hate Walsh, hate Dant and hate Gallo. Why are you a Knick fan again? Could it be nostalgia from the good ole days when you were in junior high when you actually were on a level playing feild with your peers? How sad it must be for you that your emotional progression has been stunted for so many years. What happened dude? Where you molested as a child? I have to conclude you had some traumatic event in your life to grow to be such an emotional D-bag.

    Anyway, enough dissection of your weak psyche lest you you commit Hari kari. On to the the actual topic. LJ proved with your own words that you consider Gallo a bust because he is not Dirk yet. You can bold other parts of your quote but it's clear to everyone what you said. You are backpedaling more than a unicyclist on a tightrope and have zero credibility.

    I would feel sorry for you if you were not such a flagrant bitch. If this was a game of basketball you would have been ejected from the game long ago. I actually think you are educated and have decent point in off-topic threads but when it comes to basketball or containing your emotions you clearly fail. Do us a favor and go listen to Morissey as you day dream about sexing up little boys and exploring the transvestites scene and leave the bball discussions to people who know the game. Have you not been exposed and embarrassed enough on this site? Methinks you like the abuse since it's clear you are filled with self loathing hatred for your position in life.

  10. #40
    Hannibal Lecter TR1LL10N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dark side of the Moon
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    ANY QUESTIONS?
    I have one. Why are you such an emotional fagot?

    BTW, I'm flattered that my name was the first one you thought of when you decided to go on your rant. Considering I was not involved in this thread nor have I beefed with you recently I can only conclude that my being dogs your psyche to this day.

  11. #41
    Enlightened OGKnickfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    944
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    That was a re-post of an old thread. I did not read the part with your name in it. But, since it's already on, why run away from it?

    Dude, I have been studying different Eastern religions and philosophies, for over ten years (write that down, for future manipulative use).

    I did not just become interested in Buddhism, and I am, in fact, not a Buddhist and not interested in becoming one. The picture posted is there out of respect for the Buddha. The term enlightenment is part of a number of different teachings and philosophies, not that you would know that. I actually used it to refer to my posts on this site, not to actual spiritual enlightenment, which I don't claim to have reached.

    Uhhh the rest was long and boring, and it just shows how obsessed you are with me: you go around collecting bits of stuff I have mentioned, twist it, add a load of BS, and act like this makes what you say true.

    The obsessed part is especially funny, since I don't even know what you do, your age or anything else: I don't care enough to.

    Further, I don't have to do that in order to defeat you, I just use what you actually say. Anyway, I have to go to work.

    I feel sorry for you. It is sad that you feel the need to act out on your rage, because of a little post. I hope you find happiness, someday.

    God Bless You

  12. #42
    Hannibal Lecter TR1LL10N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dark side of the Moon
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by OGKnickfan
    That was a re-post of an old thread. I did not read the part with your name in it. But, since it's already on, why run away from it?

    Dude, I have been studying different Eastern religions and philosophies, for over ten years (write that down, for future manipulative use).

    I did not just become interested in Buddhism, and I am, in fact, not a Buddhist and not interested in becoming one. The picture posted is there out of respect for the Buddha. The term enlightenment is part of a number of different teachings and philosophies, not that you would know that. I actually used it to refer to my posts on this site, not to actual spiritual enlightenment, which I don't claim to have reached.

    Uhhh the rest was long and boring, and it just shows how obsessed you are with me: you go around collecting bits of stuff I have mentioned, twist it, add a load of BS, and act like this makes what you say true.

    The obsessed part is especially funny, since I don't even know what you do, your age or anything else: I don't care enough to.

    Further, I don't have to do that in order to defeat you, I just use what you actually say. Anyway, I have to go to work.

    I feel sorry for you. It is sad that you feel the need to act out on your rage, because of a little post. I hope you find happiness, someday.

    God Bless You
    Having an excellent memory =/= obsessed

    If it was a repost then I stand corrected but it does not change what I said but merely discredits my motivation for doing so. You can try and take the high road now in this thread but it falls on deaf ears when you have a history of calling people kikes and crackers. Next time be more careful recycling your tripe.

  13. #43
    Veteran LJ4ptplay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ft. Collins, CO
    Posts
    2,950
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by OGKnickfan
    MY QUOTE IN CONTEXT:

    "I say he is a bust because he is one: he is not performing at a level (Nowitzki) that was promised by those who hyped him up. If you disagree, provide data to the contrary."

    What a simpleton! Is it not obvious that I am speaking, here, of what others have said about Gallo, "those who hyped him up?" I know I did not hype him up. I am using their own comparisons (of Gallo to Dirk) to show that Gallo has not been cutting it, "he is not performing at a level (nowitzki) that was promised," even by his supporters' own standards. I also used the word hyped in the past tense, because it was two years ago that they were calling him a future Dirk.

    When will it happen, E.T.? I know it is, as you put it, "this early in his career," but use your powers of bullsh1t to tell us when.

    Do you understand this basic nuance of the formulating of an argument: using a person's own point to show error? I think you do, except you chose to twist this quote for your own delusional purposes... though ineffectively. YOU'RE A FAILURE.

    Notice that, when bolded, the middle part of my quote demonstrates that this is not actually my personal belief, folks. My personal belief, in regards to Gallo's busthood, is that not only Lopez, but countless other, less hyped prospects have been better than him, thus making him a bust.
    What is this? An Abbott and Costello routine?

    Dude. Seriously. Give it up. You are insane man. You need help. Where do I go with this?

    You contradict yourself so many times in just this one quote alone. You even say you use "their own comparisons (of Gallo to Dirk) to show that Gallo has not been cutting it"

    WTF?!?! WTF?!?! WTF?!?! That statement right there is what I am saying that you are saying, and you are arguing that you didn't say!!!

    I am not saying that you created the comparison of Dirk to Gallo. I am not arguing that the comparison does not exist outside of you. I am saying that the argument is wrong all together and using it, like you just did, to say Gallo is not up to Dirk's level yet and that is justification for calling him a bust is wrong.

    Jesus Christ man. Who is delusional here? You are beginning to look like a stubborn fool.

    So let me get this straight. You disagree with the hype. You say he should not have been compared to Dirk. But you call him a bust because he has not lived up to the hype and use "their comparisons" to show that he is a bust.

    Did you read what you typed before you hit "Submit Reply"?

    So yes, let's look at the quote in context, shall we? In the context of the back and forth between you and I, your response is you explaining why you think he is a bust. I said you think he is a bust because you dislike D'Anotni. Your response was he is a bust because he is not living up to the hyped potential (Dirk).

    So what is the hyped potential...playing to the level of Dirk. As you have stated. And I have said, anyone, including you, that expects Gallo to live up to this potential this early in his career is being unrealistic.

    And then....no wait...hahhaha...and then....you call me E.T. (for some reason) and ask me to say when he will be Dirk?!?! In response to my argument of calling him a bust because he is not Dirk "this early in his career" is unrealistic. Which is what I am saying you are saying and you are saying you did not say, with actually saying what I am saying you are saying. Lol.

    Oh man...this is too funny. I am running circles around you and you are digging your hole deeper and deeper.

    I am really starting to enjoy watching you squirm and try and backpedal and cover your tracks. This just keeps getting funnier and funnier.

    Originally Posted by OGKnickfan

    Below is evidence of LGAY's delusion, i.e., that I made up the idea that Gallo=Dirk. Notice that Beck compares Gallo to Dirk, "at the same stage." In addition to the article I have posted below, there are countless posts that claim Gallo to be the next Dirk. This is a real phenomenon, I did not make it up. If you like, I can post more articles to prove you wrong, as was the case with Gallo jockeying for New York as a draft-destination. Nice backpedal, by the way.
    This is utter bullsh*t and you, again, trying to muddy up the waters in an attempt to confuse and hope nobody notices your hypocrisy. Because you can't be that f*cking stupid, can you?

    I did not say you invented the hype of comparing Gallo to Dirk. You using that hype and the fact that he is not up to Dirk's level as evidence for him being a bust is what you are saying. You can not deny that.

    And yes, he says Gallo is ahead of Dirk at the same stage. Which he is. So what's your point? Or are you too stupid to understand what he's saying? He's not saying that Gallo is at Dirk's level NOW, but at the same point in their careers. Which further strengthens my argument that expecting him to be at Dirk's level NOW, this early in his career, is unrealistic.

    You are using that comparison and misconstruing it to say Gallo is not at Dirk's level NOW as evidence for you calling Gallo a bust. That is wrong.


    Originally Posted by OGKnickfan

    Furthermore, I answered your Kobe question. You asked if I would have had him banned from the NBA for demanding LA. I replied by saying that I never said Kobe or Gallo should be banned from the league. You replied by saying that you thought (more evidence of your mental health problems) that I had. Again, Rufus, post the quote, a real one and in context.

    I also stated that Kobe had no family on the Lakers, making his situation completely different, insofar as ethics is concerend. I also stated that Kobe is legendary, while Gallo stinks, which means the comparison trash. I also stated that I am a Knick fan and could not care less about Kobe's arrival to the Lakers. In fact, I never knew anything about it, since I am a real Knick fan, who pays most of his attention to the Knicks.
    Ughhhh!! WTF! This is getting unbelievable. You can't seem to follow the premise of arguments.

    You said that you didn't like Gallo and didn't think he should be on the Knicks because of his "unethical behavior" in reference to the way he supposedly forced his way to New York.

    Kobe Bryant did the same thing to get to LA. You then must not like Kobe Bryant and must not want him on the Knicks. His "unethical behavior" was the same. If the "unethical behavior" is your reason for disliking Gallo, then the same should apply to all players that use the same tactics.

    Oh wait, because Kobe forced his way to a team other than the Knicks, it is no longer unethical? That makes no sense.

    And the fact that Kobe is "legendary" is beside the point and after the fact. He was not legendary when he forced the trade. And furthermore, you said if Gallo averaged 30 pts a game, you would still not support him. WTF?!?

    So, only if a player becomes "legendary" does the practice become ethical? After the unethical behavior already occurred? How can someone becoming legendary change his previous actions from unethical to ethical? Again, that makes no sense.

    You should have said, "No, I don't want Kobe on the Knicks because of his unethical beahvior. He forced the Lakers to draft him". This would have been consistent and I would have left the argument alone. But no, you are now exposing yourself as a hypocrite.

    And what does the fact that D'Antoni is "related" to Gallo, or that Kobe didn't have any relatives on the Lakers have to do with it? According to you, he demanded to be in the New York AREA, Knicks or Nets. He is not related to anyone on the Nets. So, if the Nets had drafted him, it wouldn't have been unethical? That makes no sense.

    Just accept it man, you lost. You had the chance to seem consistent and end the argument but your true intentions are exposed.

    Go home.
    Last edited by LJ4ptplay; Apr 06, 2010 at 15:32.

  14. #44
    Enlightened OGKnickfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    944
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by TR1LL10N
    Having an excellent memory =/= obsessed

    If it was a repost then I stand corrected but it does not change what I said but merely discredits my motivation for doing so. You can try and take the high road now in this thread but it falls on deaf ears when you have a history of calling people kikes and crackers. Next time be more careful recycling your tripe.
    I have never used the word kike in my life. I use the word cracker exclusively to refer to racist White people, not all White people. As you can see, there's an actual cracker on this thread, i.e., Hitman.

    And I don't give a **** what it is you have to say about me, which is why you think I took "the high road," more like the I-don't-give-a-****-what-you-say road.

    Bon Voyage, Agent Scully. Remember... the truth is out there. "Where?" There, stupid.


  15. #45
    Enlightened OGKnickfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    944
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    LGAY, in all seriousnes, did you take your menopause pills this morning? I think you are having hot flashes, leading to irrational feminine thoughts, emotional outbursts and reactions.

    This not about winning or losing, son, this about your health. Go get a pap-smear, just to make sure everything is okay with your cervix, uterus, labia and other vaginal structures.

    In all seriousness, my Gee...



    Damn b!tch you look fugged up. No wonder you running at the mouth.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •