NY v GS

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Noone else had one up...

knicks.gif

Kiyaman

Legend
I missed the game but..........meeboy David Lee took no hostages inside GS, recording 37 points, 20 rebounds, and 10 assists.
Damn! a helluva tripple-double (for the 5 year double-double player).
These have to be the last daze of David Lee in a Knick uniform, b/c he been "Showcase-ing" all his overall-talents the last 20 games for the 2010 FA market.

Note: This week the Houston Rockets gave the Knicks 8th draft pick Jordan Hill 20 minutes of playingtime vs the Boston Celtics, and Hill's 9 points, 9 rebounds, and 3 blockshots help the Houston Rockets have the edge to beat the Boston Celtics.
The Knicks garbage is turning into the Rockets treasure.
Who? who? who? said Jordan Hill was a BUST???

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
He's averaging 5.1 boards in 17:41 per game...which isn't half bad for a rookie who gets limited playing time (that AND we all knew he was raw coming in, which means he's still got a lot to grow)

jimkcchief88

All Star
I missed the game but..........meeboy David Lee took no hostages inside GS, recording 37 points, 20 rebounds, and 10 assists.
Damn! a helluva tripple-double (for the 5 year double-double player).
These have to be the last daze of David Lee in a Knick uniform, b/c he been "Showcase-ing" all his overall-talents the last 20 games for the 2010 FA market.

Note: This week the Houston Rockets gave the Knicks 8th draft pick Jordan Hill 20 minutes of playingtime vs the Boston Celtics, and Hill's 9 points, 9 rebounds, and 3 blockshots help the Houston Rockets have the edge to beat the Boston Celtics.
The Knicks garbage is turning into the Rockets treasure.
Who? who? who? said Jordan Hill was a BUST???

Check my thread on the triple-double Kiya. I was out with my bro and almost had them turn the Knicks game on, but doing that here in the CHI brings the haters out in force, even though the BULLS stink as well. So I am sorry I missed it... Plus I get disgusted at the way the KNICKS playball. I watched the 4th quarter of a game last week where we were tied and blew it.

As for Hill, are you surprised??? Who was the last good player the KNICKS actually recognized could ball and actually kept???? Hill could have been our answer at Center, but D'ant is to busy give minutes to his Godson so he can heave up 30 foot bricks to notice. Add Hill to the list of that David Lee will joining soon (Crawford, Zach, Ariza, Frye) of young ballers who the KNICKS are too DUMB to keep and develop.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
I too questioned the dealing of Channing Frye to the Blazers for Randolph. It was an Isiah move - taking on a gigantic contract for a player with questionable work ethic and team chemistry (though Randolph's "team cancer" label probably wasn't as bad as his overall lack of defensive effort), and now Frye's emerged as a pretty good center in the league. If not that, then he would've been a valuable trade chip.

Ariza was always raw, we made a big mistake dumping him for Steve FranSUCK

The fact that we kept Hill wasn't because we didn't think he was good - Walsh lost a lot of sleep choosing to deal Jordan Hill. But he valued cap space more...while it's not a move I totally agree with, makes sense to some extent...

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I don't get you guys sometimes. You claim Gallo is a bust, yet he almost has a triple-double himslelf (29pts, 8rebs, 8assts).

You hate him because you say he's a bust and because he was drafted 6th and we could have taken other players that filled more pressing needs.

Yet Hill is great even though he was drafted 8th and comes off the bench with inconsistent minutes and stats and we could have drafted Brandon Jennings (a more pressing need and better player).

Yet you claim your hatred for Gallo and calling him a bust has nothing to do with your hatred for D'Antoni.......BULLSH*T!!!!

WTF?!? I think it's quite obvious as to why you think Gallo is a bust and hate him. And this proves it. You hate D'Antoni, so therefore Gallo is a bust. You root for Gallo to be a bust because you hate D'antoni.

That's f*cking lame. Just admit the truth. And for your information, Gallo was Donnie's pick, not D'Antoni's. So there, you can like Gallo now. It's ok.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Ok after that rant.....I really like Anthony Morrow. He had 35 pts!! He would be a nice fit at SG in D'Antoni's system.

And he's a restricted free agent this summer!! We could probably get him for cheap.

And Lee was amazing last night!!

You know, we could sign Lee + Morrow for the price of Joe Johnson. I think I would rather have Lee + Morrow instead of a 30 year old Johnson. Just saying.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
I don't get you guys sometimes. You claim Gallo is a bust, yet he almost has a triple-double himslelf (29pts, 8rebs, 8assts).

You hate him because you say he's a bust and because he was drafted 6th and we could have taken other players that filled more pressing needs.

Yet Hill is great even though he was drafted 8th and comes off the bench with inconsistent minutes and stats and we could have drafted Brandon Jennings (a more pressing need and better player).

Yet you claim your hatred for Gallo and calling him a bust has nothing to do with your hatred for D'Antoni.......BULLSH*T!!!!

WTF?!? I think it's quite obvious as to why you think Gallo is a bust and hate him. And this proves it. You hate D'Antoni, so therefore Gallo is a bust. You root for Gallo to be a bust because you hate D'antoni.

That's f*cking lame. Just admit the truth. And for your information, Gallo was Donnie's pick, not D'Antoni's. So there, you can like Gallo now. It's ok.

First off, we all have our own reasons for not wanting Gallo on this team. Secondly, why can you not take our words, on this matter, at face value? What would be our reasons to lie?

I, for one, do not like Gallo, as a pick or a person, for 3 reasons: #1: his family connection to new-comer D'Antoni and the impact that this nepotistic selection had on MY team's short and long term future, #2: Gallo's prima donna threat to go back to Italy, if not drafted by the Knicks, #3: The on-going, over-the-top hype surrounding this guy, in spite of his mediocrity and extreme level of inconsistency.

The reason I have no problem with Hill relates to him having the humility to not demand a selection of any sort and accept whatever opportunity presented itself. If he turns out to be a bad pick, it was Walsh's fault, not his. He is not related to D'Antoni, he has not been hyped, and lied, up. I respect all players, as long as they work hard and stay humble.

Gallo's attitude, along with the weird coincidence, involving who our coach is and who our "future" is, makes me dislike him most of all.

The fact that we missed out on a player that would have been our greatest center, since Ewing, was just salt on the wounds. If not for the pervasive corruption, as it relates to Gallo, I would have been cheering for Gallo, regardless of his performance.

And don't talk to me about Jennings, Hill did not conduct himself like Gallo, i.e., create a situation where he would have been picked over Jordan. Moreover, I am talking about missing out on a center, which is what we have needed for 10 years. It's funny that only the guys who know Gallo is a turd seem to be the only ones that understand the pressing need for the Knicks to acquire a center.

Lastly, I would like to know why you think that one game, against a team that plays no defense: G-State, makes Gallo an all-star. In fact, as you mull that over, think on the fact that Duhon set the Knick record for assists against this team. While you're at that, consider that Gallo scored 9 points, in both of his last two games. Enough said.

Last edited:

LJ4ptplay

Starter
^ That's fine that you don't like Gallo. I don't like it when people call him a bust and say we should all give up on him simply because they don't like him (and D'Antoni). That seems dishonest to me. Just say you don't like him. Don't hide your true feelings by calling him a bust, which is simply not true and too early in his career to judge.

Also, it just seems peculiar that all the people calling Gallo a bust are also the same people calling for D'Antoni to be fired. Although nobody will have the balls to admit it, I think it is rather obvious that Gallo has become the scapegoat for their hatred for D'Antoni.

I don't recall calling Gallo an All-Star. Your just making things up now. All I've said is give the guy a chance before you label him a bust and give up on him. Which you won't do. You actually root against him. SMH.

And your reasons for hating Gallo seem silly to me. I guess you hate Kobe Bryant as well and think he shouldn't be allowed to be in the NBA. Not to mention you are exaggerating the facts. You've got some wild hair up your ass about D'Antoni and you want to hate Gallo because of it. Just admit it.

And I keep saying this but you all seem to ignore it...Gallo was Donnie's choice, not D'Antoni's. They have both stated that publically numerous times. D'Antoni said he did not follow Gallo's game at all and had no idea how good he was when they drafted him.

So it's ok to like Gallo and root for him. Your moral standards for basketball players (laughing while typing that) were not compromised.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Ok after that rant.....I really like Anthony Morrow. He had 35 pts!! He would be a nice fit at SG in D'Antoni's system.

And he's a restricted free agent this summer!! We could probably get him for cheap.

And Lee was amazing last night!!

You know, we could sign Lee + Morrow for the price of Joe Johnson. I think I would rather have Lee + Morrow instead of a 30 year old Johnson. Just saying.

Anthony Morrow played pretty well last night, but we have to ask if he just had one good game. Maybe if we put him in D'Antoni's system...

I do agree that Joe Johnson is NOT worth the maximum to bring to New York. Only LeBron James and Dwyane Wade are worth the maximum (and MAYBE Chris Bosh, but certainly not Joe Johnson).

So, maybe Anthony Morrow? If we can bring him over for cheap? Less than a MLE level contract? That would be awesome, I guess...but I somehow doubt it.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
^ That's fine that you don't like Gallo. I don't like it when people call him a bust and say we should all give up on him simply because they don't like him (and D'Antoni). That seems dishonest to me. Just say you don't like him. Don't hide your true feelings by calling him a bust, which is simply not true and too early in his career to judge.

Also, it just seems peculiar that all the people calling Gallo a bust are also the same people calling for D'Antoni to be fired. Although nobody will have the balls to admit it, I think it is rather obvious that Gallo has become the scapegoat for their hatred for D'Antoni.

I don't recall calling Gallo an All-Star. Your just making things up now. All I've said is give the guy a chance before you label him a bust and give up on him. Which you won't do. You actually root against him. SMH.

And your reasons for hating Gallo seem silly to me. I guess you hate Kobe Bryant as well and think he shouldn't be allowed to be in the NBA. Not to mention you are exaggerating the facts. You've got some wild hair up your ass about D'Antoni and you want to hate Gallo because of it. Just admit it.

And I keep saying this but you all seem to ignore it...Gallo was Donnie's choice, not D'Antoni's. They have both stated that publically numerous times. D'Antoni said he did not follow Gallo's game at all and had no idea how good he was when they drafted him.

So it's ok to like Gallo and root for him. Your moral standards for basketball players (laughing while typing that) were not compromised.

I say he is a bust because he is one: he is not performing at a level (Nowitzki) that was promised by those who hyped him up. If you disagree, provide data to the contrary. Moreover, I do dislike D'Antoni, this is no secret, especially because of his treatment of players.

This (my dislike for D'Antoni) has nothing to do with what I say about Gallo. The only thing that I mention, which connects the two, as a result of the nepotism pick, is that Gallo was chosen because of his connection to D'Antoni. Besides, why would I hate Gallo merely as a result of my view of D'Antoni? Do you think I also dislike Duhon because of D'Antoni? You just sound angry because people do not want to agree with you and the MSG network, on Gallo's future.

Oh, and please do not compare Gallinari to Kobe. Gallo is an entitled prima donna, while Kobe, whom you compare his bravado to, is a proven legend, who has earned the right to say whatever he wants about basketball. Will you next compare him to Lebron and Wade?

D'Antoni, by the way, is easy for a real Knick fan to dislike: he does not stress defense, or any sort of intelligent offense, and snaps at any press question that carries, within it, any sort of criticism of his basketball philosophy. He has had trouble with many of the players who have worked with him, except, of course, those with big names. So, yeah, I don't like the control freak that coaches the Knicks.

Oh, and by the way, I have made clear that I don't like Walsh, either: he did not hire Ewing as either an assistant or head coach: our GOAT, in case you did not know that, did not sign Ewing, Jr., and has publicly admitted that he allows coaches to make personnel decisions, i.e., he allowed for the Gallo nepotism pick. So, you can retire the apologetic "Donnie-did-it" exercise.

You SURE are a critical thinker, LJ4PTPLAY: you believe everything "Donnie," as you intimately refer to him, says to the press. Really, why should one listen to a person that refers one, as a critic of an individual, to the talking points used by the very person one is critical of?

Just move on, son.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I say he is a bust because he is one: he is not performing at a level (Nowitzki) that was promised by those who hyped him up. If you disagree, provide data to the contrary. Moreover, I do dislike D'Antoni, this is no secret, especially because of his treatment of players.

WTF?!? He is a bust because he is not a franchise player in 1+ year of NBA experience?!? Come on man. Just stop. You're making yourself look more and more irrational by the post, and quite foolish too. Who promised that he would dominate right away? I'll wait.

I guess Dirk should have been sent back to Europe after his first 2 years as well. SMH.

This (my dislike for D'Antoni) has nothing to do with what I say about Gallo. The only thing that I mention, which connects the two, as a result of the nepotism pick, is that Gallo was chosen because of his connection to D'Antoni. Besides, why would I hate Gallo merely as a result of my view of D'Antoni? Do you think I also dislike Duhon because of D'Antoni? You just sound angry because people do not want to agree with you and the MSG network, on Gallo's future.

As I have stated, which seems to be consistently and conveniently ignored by you and the other haters looking for excuses to hate, is that Gallo wasn't a D'Antoni pick. Donnie picked him based on the scouting information. All of the draft boards had Gallo going high in the draft. D'Antoni said he did not follow Gallo's game and knew very little of his skills.

Stay classy, New York City. Honestly, I couldn’t believe my ears when the Garden faithful loudly booed Danilo Gallinari whenever his face was flashed across ESPN’s cameras. Hey, I still have nightmares of Frederic Weis just like the rest of you, so I understand where you’re coming from. But this draft got a whole lot less interesting for the Knicks as soon as they lost out on the opportunity to move up to a top-3 selection. Are Knicks fans so convinced that Gallinari is a bum compared to the likes of guys like Kevin Love, Eric Gordon, Russell Westbrook, etc.? Better question: Are Knick fans that ignorant?

According to ESPN’s Chad Ford, despite the fact that new Knicks coach Mike D’Antoni played ball with Gallinari’s father in Italy, D’Antoni wasn’t initially a fan of the younger Gallinari’s game until Gallinari’s workout and “some research by the Knicks” changed the organization’s mind. That information alone should comfort Knick fans afraid that D’Antoni is doing his former teammate any favors by selecting his son. And let’s give new head honcho a little bit of credit here as well. Wash didn’t come to New York to acquiesce to his subordinate’s whims.

Listen, I don’t know anything about this kid, but there’s no reason to boo him on draft day. The Knicks are supposed to be turning the page and starting a new era. It’s unfortunate that the fans aren’t willing to do the same.

http://www.hotstovenewyork.com/2008/06/26/garden-rains-boos-on-knicks-pick-gallinari/

The Knicks have a small contingent here, led by Glen Grunwald, but it is mildly surprising that Walsh is waiting until Thursday to show. The Knicks only have a lottery pick, so it's not like they're trying to decide on someone among the players who are in the drills and games. Walsh will be here to see the lottery picks when they get their physicals and are available for interviews.

Mike D"Antoni isn't showing up at all. I find that interesting, but nearly as interesting as Chad Ford'd latest piece on ESPN.com. Ford has been pairing Danilo Gallinari with the Knicks in his mock drafts, but today he writes "a Suns source swore to me Tuesday night that when they showed D'Antoni tape of Gallinari during the year, he wasn't a fan.

"Mike said he's just not sure the kid has what it takes to make it in the NBA," the source told Ford. "He said he'd be very nervous picking him in the mid-first round. I doubt he's become converted since he joined the Knicks."

Another source made even more compelling argument. "Whether Mike loves him or hates him, Donnie Walsh is making this pick. He's the guy who has to take the heat and he's not going to pass that decision to anyone else. What matters most is whether Donnie likes him."

http://www.newsday.com/sports/basketball/knicks/the-knicks-fix-1.812055?month=4&year=2008

Oh, and please do not compare Gallinari to Kobe. Gallo is an entitled prima donna, while Kobe, whom you compare his bravado to, is a proven legend, who has earned the right to say whatever he wants about basketball. Will you next compare him to Lebron and Wade?

Kobe Bryant demanded to be drafted by the Lakers. When he was selected by the Hornets, he forced the trade to the Lakers, saying it would be impossible for him to play for the them.

So, do you hate Kobe too? Should he have not been allowed to play in the NBA like you have said about Gallo, for these same reasons?

D'Antoni, by the way, is easy for a real Knick fan to dislike: he does not stress defense, or any sort of intelligent offense, and snaps at any press question that carries, within it, any sort of criticism of his basketball philosophy. He has had trouble with many of the players who have worked with him, except, of course, those with big names. So, yeah, I don't like the control freak that coaches the Knicks.

I can accept that. There are legitimate reasons for disliking D'Antoni.

Oh, and by the way, I have made clear that I don't like Walsh, either: he did not hire Ewing as either an assistant or head coach: our GOAT, in case you did not know that, did not sign Ewing, Jr., and has publicly admitted that he allows coaches to make personnel decisions, i.e., he allowed for the Gallo nepotism pick. So, you can retire the apologetic "Donnie-did-it" exercise.

There have been some choices Donnie has made that I disagree with too. I initially wanted Colangelo as the GM and Thibodeau as the coach. But I got over it. I let it go. I don't actively root for Donnie and D'Antoni to fail because of it. I don't hold grudges. You root for Gallo to fail and D'Antoni to fail. So much for calling yourself a "real" Knick fan.

Ewing Jr?!? Really? You know, nostalgia alone is also not a good reason to sign players.

You SURE are a critical thinker, LJ4PTPLAY: you believe everything "Donnie," as you intimately refer to him, says to the press. Really, why should one listen to a person that refers one, as a critic of an individual, to the talking points used by the very person one is critical of?

Just move on, son.

Please man, get over yourself. Yes, I have been one of Donnie's most vocal doubters and critics on this site but all I ask, in regards to D'Antoni and Gallo, is to let the chips fall and then make a decision. Give someone a legitimate chance before giving up on them. That is all.

You claim someone is a bust when it is clear you can not objectively make a rational evaluation of his talents. And then have the audacity to claim that it is not based on your hatred for the individual while simultaneously openly proclaiming your hatred for that individual. And then not placing the same evaluation parameters on other players. So what does that make you look like? An irrational person basing their opinions on emotion. Plain and simple. I would have more respect for you if you would just be honest with yourself and admit it.

Last edited:

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
You have the right to your opinion, but the only one acting with audacity is you. You are telling people what it is they think, based on a complex set of conspiratorial beliefs that you have associated with their thinking. You refuse to take their opinions at face-value.

What is an especially strange part of your thinking is that you assign the same thinking to multiple individuals, as if we formed our opinions together, in a manner free of independent thought.

To address your other points, I do not "hate" Gallo, D'Antoni or Walsh. Rather, I disapprove of their involvement and, or, actions, within the organization. I would like them off of the team, because, like Isiah, they do not respect the team's history or our current needs. We have a coach that does not stress D, a GM that, in his own words, does not believe in "filling a need," and a prima donna player, being hyped up to a sickening degree.

Moreover, I respect the team's history and believe that Ewing needs to be a part of our history. I also feel that, in the same vein, when guys like Landry and Roberson have been given opportunities to play on the team, Ewing, Jr., based on his play and his father's legacy, should have gotten an opportunity.

As Jim and ABCD have already stated, the Gallo, D'Antoni connection cannot be dismissed. It is not difficult for D'Antoni to deny any involvement in Gallo's acquisition. It is gullible of you to regurgitate the organization talking points with such conviction.

And I have stated that Gallo was a bust, even before his NBA career started, based on the fact that a great center: Brook Lopez, was passed over for him. As time has passed, other players have proven to be better draft selections. This is not my opinion, this is a fact.

My evaluation on his future was, and is, based on his lack of speed, jumping ability, strength, post-up, foot-speed/agility and athleticism. He is deficient in too many areas: he is too weak and slow, in addition to lacking dexterity, to play well in the post, he cannot handle the ball (because of this) in a way that would allow him to take people off the dribble. He lacks the foot-speed to guard the three or two. He cannot play the four or five, because of lack of strength. He is a liability on both ends.

These are real reasons, not merely some sort of reaction to hate for D'Antoni. I hope this answers your questions and allows you to see that those that disagree with you have genuine reasons for doing so. I'll leave you now, so that you may wallow in your blind love for a few new-jacks to the Knicks.

Everyone else: remember, the Knicks are not Gallo, D'Antoni and Walsh. Those guys just got here. The Knicks were around, for decades prior to their arrival, and they will be around far after their departure.

Hitman

Benchwarmer
You have the right to your opinion, but the only one acting with audacity is you. You are telling people what it is they think, based on a complex set of conspiratorial beliefs that you have associated with their thinking. You refuse to take their opinions at face-value.

What is an especially strange part of your thinking is that you assign the same thinking to multiple individuals, as if we formed our opinions together, in a manner free of independent thought.

To address your other points, I do not "hate" Gallo, D'Antoni or Walsh. Rather, I disapprove of their involvement and, or, actions, within the organization. I would like them off of the team, because, like Isiah, they do not respect the team's history or our current needs. We have a coach that does not stress D, a GM that, in his own words, does not believe in "filling a need," and a prima donna player, being hyped up to a sickening degree.

Moreover, I respect the team's history and believe that Ewing needs to be a part of our history. I also feel that, in the same vein, when guys like Landry and Roberson have been given opportunities to play on the team, Ewing, Jr., based on his play and his father's legacy, should have gotten an opportunity.

As Jim and ABCD have already stated, the Gallo, D'Antoni connection cannot be dismissed. It is not difficult for D'Antoni to deny any involvement in Gallo's acquisition. It is gullible of you to regurgitate the organization talking points with such conviction.

And I have stated that Gallo was a bust, even before his NBA career started, based on the fact that a great center: Brook Lopez, was passed over for him. As time has passed, other players have proven to be better draft selections. This is not my opinion, this is a fact.

My evaluation on his future was, and is, based on his lack of speed, jumping ability, strength, post-up, foot-speed/agility and athleticism. He is deficient in too many areas: he is too weak and slow, in addition to lacking dexterity, to play well in the post, he cannot handle the ball (because of this) in a way that would allow him to take people off the dribble. He lacks the foot-speed to guard the three or two. He cannot play the four or five, because of lack of strength. He is a liability on both ends.

These are real reasons, not merely some sort of reaction to hate for D'Antoni. I hope this answers your questions and allows you to see that those that disagree with you have genuine reasons for doing so. I'll leave you now, so that you may wallow in your blind love for a few new-jacks to the Knicks.

Everyone else: remember, the Knicks are not Gallo, D'Antoni and Walsh. Those guys just got here. The Knicks were around, for decades prior to their arrival, and they will be around far after their departure.

I was going to respond after reading this whole thread, but my head now hurts.

Dude, you are such a hater it is ridiculous.

Mike D'Antoni is a coach who has had huge success everywhere he has been except for the last 2 years coaching an inept Knicks team that was dismantled within the first month of his coaching tenure in anticipation of 2010.

Danilo Gallinari is basically a rookie, having missed the majority of last season (his true rookie year) with injury, but coming on strong this year. He has not been injured at all and has impressed just about everyone with his shooting and toughness. He is averaging 14.5 points per game. Dirk Nowitzki averaged 8 points his rookie year and 17 points in his second year, so I would say that Gallinari is pretty much right on target.

And Donnie Walsh is a VERY respected person within the NBA. Everyone knows that. He can judge talent and he understands the game.

You sir, are a hater with an account on knicksonline.com. You have accomplished nothing, you have no credibility.

I suspect you are angry black man, but that is just a hunch.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud

Mike D'Antoni is a coach who has had huge success everywhere he has been except for the last 2 years coaching an inept Knicks team that was dismantled within the first month of his coaching tenure in anticipation of 2010.

Danilo Gallinari is basically a rookie, having missed the majority of last season (his true rookie year) with injury, but coming on strong this year. He has not been injured at all and has impressed just about everyone with his shooting and toughness. He is averaging 14.5 points per game. Dirk Nowitzki averaged 8 points his rookie year and 17 points in his second year, so I would say that Gallinari is pretty much right on target.

And Donnie Walsh is a VERY respected person within the NBA. Everyone knows that. He can judge talent and he understands the game.

You sir, are a hater with an account on knicksonline.com. You have accomplished nothing, you have no credibility.

Why a black man? He is an angry man, but why would you single out "black"? You sound like a rascist asshole.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened

1. Did you know that the Nuggets fired D'Antoni for performing poorly? Afterward, he had to take an assistant's job with Portland.

2. Going on reputations, that of Walsh and others, is what got the Knicks where they are. If you do not agree, simply take a look at the assed-out acquisition of so many big names, by the Knicks, e.g., Q, Steve Francis, Gallo, etc. At some point the Knicks need to evaluate someone on more than reputation, before hiring, or passing up on, them.

3. Gallo is a sophomore, who was pro in Europe and played in 28 games, and pre-season and summer league, last season. In addition, he is playing more minutes than Nowitzki was, at this point in his career, yet he is still producing weak numbers, insofar as field goal percentage is concerned.

4. I have no credibility, and have failed to accomplish anything, with you. Otherwise, you would make a little more sense and do something more than just repeat the same, old arguments in support of D'Antoni and Walsh.

I think you are just a D'Antoni fan, with no real history as a Knick fan. I repeat, D'Antoni, Walsh and Gallo are not the Knicks. As Marbury recently stated in regards to himself, I have grown up as a Knick fan, I will be a Knick fan long after Walsh, D'Antoni and Gallo are gone.

And I am glad you exposed yourself as yet another KOL racist. I will not continue to challenge these self-defeating arguments, so you and your like, in the thralls of your delusions, should feel free to claim victory.

:thumbsup:

Hitman

Benchwarmer
He seems like an angry black man. I was born and raised in the Bronx and don't have a racist bone in my body.

But I do know some angry black dudes. And he sounds like one.

That ain't racist. That's calling a spade a spade.