NY v GS

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
That was a re-post of an old thread. I did not read the part with your name in it. But, since it's already on, why run away from it?

Dude, I have been studying different Eastern religions and philosophies, for over ten years (write that down, for future manipulative use).

I did not just become interested in Buddhism, and I am, in fact, not a Buddhist and not interested in becoming one. The picture posted is there out of respect for the Buddha. The term enlightenment is part of a number of different teachings and philosophies, not that you would know that. I actually used it to refer to my posts on this site, not to actual spiritual enlightenment, which I don't claim to have reached.

Uhhh the rest was long and boring, and it just shows how obsessed you are with me: you go around collecting bits of stuff I have mentioned, twist it, add a load of BS, and act like this makes what you say true.

The obsessed part is especially funny, since I don't even know what you do, your age or anything else: I don't care enough to.

Further, I don't have to do that in order to defeat you, I just use what you actually say. Anyway, I have to go to work.

I feel sorry for you. It is sad that you feel the need to act out on your rage, because of a little post. I hope you find happiness, someday.

God Bless You

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
That was a re-post of an old thread. I did not read the part with your name in it. But, since it's already on, why run away from it?

Dude, I have been studying different Eastern religions and philosophies, for over ten years (write that down, for future manipulative use).

I did not just become interested in Buddhism, and I am, in fact, not a Buddhist and not interested in becoming one. The picture posted is there out of respect for the Buddha. The term enlightenment is part of a number of different teachings and philosophies, not that you would know that. I actually used it to refer to my posts on this site, not to actual spiritual enlightenment, which I don't claim to have reached.

Uhhh the rest was long and boring, and it just shows how obsessed you are with me: you go around collecting bits of stuff I have mentioned, twist it, add a load of BS, and act like this makes what you say true.

The obsessed part is especially funny, since I don't even know what you do, your age or anything else: I don't care enough to.

Further, I don't have to do that in order to defeat you, I just use what you actually say. Anyway, I have to go to work.

I feel sorry for you. It is sad that you feel the need to act out on your rage, because of a little post. I hope you find happiness, someday.

God Bless You

Having an excellent memory =/= obsessed

If it was a repost then I stand corrected but it does not change what I said but merely discredits my motivation for doing so. You can try and take the high road now in this thread but it falls on deaf ears when you have a history of calling people kikes and crackers. Next time be more careful recycling your tripe.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
MY QUOTE IN CONTEXT:

"I say he is a bust because he is one: he is not performing at a level (Nowitzki) that was promised by those who hyped him up. If you disagree, provide data to the contrary."

What a simpleton! Is it not obvious that I am speaking, here, of what others have said about Gallo, "those who hyped him up?" I know I did not hype him up. I am using their own comparisons (of Gallo to Dirk) to show that Gallo has not been cutting it, "he is not performing at a level (nowitzki) that was promised," even by his supporters' own standards. I also used the word hyped in the past tense, because it was two years ago that they were calling him a future Dirk.

When will it happen, E.T.? I know it is, as you put it, "this early in his career," but use your powers of bullsh1t to tell us when.

Do you understand this basic nuance of the formulating of an argument: using a person's own point to show error? I think you do, except you chose to twist this quote for your own delusional purposes... though ineffectively. YOU'RE A FAILURE.

Notice that, when bolded, the middle part of my quote demonstrates that this is not actually my personal belief, folks. My personal belief, in regards to Gallo's busthood, is that not only Lopez, but countless other, less hyped prospects have been better than him, thus making him a bust.

What is this? An Abbott and Costello routine?

Dude. Seriously. Give it up. You are insane man. You need help. Where do I go with this?

You contradict yourself so many times in just this one quote alone. You even say you use "their own comparisons (of Gallo to Dirk) to show that Gallo has not been cutting it"

WTF?!?! WTF?!?! WTF?!?! That statement right there is what I am saying that you are saying, and you are arguing that you didn't say!!!

I am not saying that you created the comparison of Dirk to Gallo. I am not arguing that the comparison does not exist outside of you. I am saying that the argument is wrong all together and using it, like you just did, to say Gallo is not up to Dirk's level yet and that is justification for calling him a bust is wrong.

Jesus Christ man. Who is delusional here? You are beginning to look like a stubborn fool.

So let me get this straight. You disagree with the hype. You say he should not have been compared to Dirk. But you call him a bust because he has not lived up to the hype and use "their comparisons" to show that he is a bust.

Did you read what you typed before you hit "Submit Reply"?

So yes, let's look at the quote in context, shall we? In the context of the back and forth between you and I, your response is you explaining why you think he is a bust. I said you think he is a bust because you dislike D'Anotni. Your response was he is a bust because he is not living up to the hyped potential (Dirk).

So what is the hyped potential...playing to the level of Dirk. As you have stated. And I have said, anyone, including you, that expects Gallo to live up to this potential this early in his career is being unrealistic.

And then....no wait...hahhaha...and then....you call me E.T. (for some reason) and ask me to say when he will be Dirk?!?! In response to my argument of calling him a bust because he is not Dirk "this early in his career" is unrealistic. Which is what I am saying you are saying and you are saying you did not say, with actually saying what I am saying you are saying. Lol.

Oh man...this is too funny. I am running circles around you and you are digging your hole deeper and deeper.

I am really starting to enjoy watching you squirm and try and backpedal and cover your tracks. This just keeps getting funnier and funnier.

Below is evidence of LGAY's delusion, i.e., that I made up the idea that Gallo=Dirk. Notice that Beck compares Gallo to Dirk, "at the same stage." In addition to the article I have posted below, there are countless posts that claim Gallo to be the next Dirk. This is a real phenomenon, I did not make it up. If you like, I can post more articles to prove you wrong, as was the case with Gallo jockeying for New York as a draft-destination. Nice backpedal, by the way.

This is utter bullsh*t and you, again, trying to muddy up the waters in an attempt to confuse and hope nobody notices your hypocrisy. Because you can't be that f*cking stupid, can you?

I did not say you invented the hype of comparing Gallo to Dirk. You using that hype and the fact that he is not up to Dirk's level as evidence for him being a bust is what you are saying. You can not deny that.

And yes, he says Gallo is ahead of Dirk at the same stage. Which he is. So what's your point? Or are you too stupid to understand what he's saying? He's not saying that Gallo is at Dirk's level NOW, but at the same point in their careers. Which further strengthens my argument that expecting him to be at Dirk's level NOW, this early in his career, is unrealistic.

You are using that comparison and misconstruing it to say Gallo is not at Dirk's level NOW as evidence for you calling Gallo a bust. That is wrong.

Furthermore, I answered your Kobe question. You asked if I would have had him banned from the NBA for demanding LA. I replied by saying that I never said Kobe or Gallo should be banned from the league. You replied by saying that you thought (more evidence of your mental health problems) that I had. Again, Rufus, post the quote, a real one and in context.

I also stated that Kobe had no family on the Lakers, making his situation completely different, insofar as ethics is concerend. I also stated that Kobe is legendary, while Gallo stinks, which means the comparison trash. I also stated that I am a Knick fan and could not care less about Kobe's arrival to the Lakers. In fact, I never knew anything about it, since I am a real Knick fan, who pays most of his attention to the Knicks.

Ughhhh!! WTF! This is getting unbelievable. You can't seem to follow the premise of arguments.

You said that you didn't like Gallo and didn't think he should be on the Knicks because of his "unethical behavior" in reference to the way he supposedly forced his way to New York.

Kobe Bryant did the same thing to get to LA. You then must not like Kobe Bryant and must not want him on the Knicks. His "unethical behavior" was the same. If the "unethical behavior" is your reason for disliking Gallo, then the same should apply to all players that use the same tactics.

Oh wait, because Kobe forced his way to a team other than the Knicks, it is no longer unethical? That makes no sense.

And the fact that Kobe is "legendary" is beside the point and after the fact. He was not legendary when he forced the trade. And furthermore, you said if Gallo averaged 30 pts a game, you would still not support him. WTF?!?

So, only if a player becomes "legendary" does the practice become ethical? After the unethical behavior already occurred? How can someone becoming legendary change his previous actions from unethical to ethical? Again, that makes no sense.

You should have said, "No, I don't want Kobe on the Knicks because of his unethical beahvior. He forced the Lakers to draft him". This would have been consistent and I would have left the argument alone. But no, you are now exposing yourself as a hypocrite.

And what does the fact that D'Antoni is "related" to Gallo, or that Kobe didn't have any relatives on the Lakers have to do with it? According to you, he demanded to be in the New York AREA, Knicks or Nets. He is not related to anyone on the Nets. So, if the Nets had drafted him, it wouldn't have been unethical? That makes no sense.

Just accept it man, you lost. You had the chance to seem consistent and end the argument but your true intentions are exposed.

Go home.

Last edited:

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Having an excellent memory =/= obsessed

If it was a repost then I stand corrected but it does not change what I said but merely discredits my motivation for doing so. You can try and take the high road now in this thread but it falls on deaf ears when you have a history of calling people kikes and crackers. Next time be more careful recycling your tripe.

I have never used the word kike in my life. I use the word cracker exclusively to refer to racist White people, not all White people. As you can see, there's an actual cracker on this thread, i.e., Hitman.

And I don't give a shit what it is you have to say about me, which is why you think I took "the high road," more like the I-don't-give-a-shit-what-you-say road.

Bon Voyage, Agent Scully. Remember... the truth is out there. "Where?" There, stupid.

thetruthisoutthere.jpg

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
LGAY, in all seriousnes, did you take your menopause pills this morning? I think you are having hot flashes, leading to irrational feminine thoughts, emotional outbursts and reactions.

This not about winning or losing, son, this about your health. Go get a pap-smear, just to make sure everything is okay with your cervix, uterus, labia and other vaginal structures.

In all seriousness, my Gee...
n_illo_071806_hotflash182_300.jpg

Damn b!tch you look fugged up. No wonder you running at the mouth.