Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Knicks beat the Smelldiccs and no one put a thread up?

Originally Posted by knickzrulezH20
    I watched the whole game and had an orgasm the whole way throughout. I was hoping MSG would make a new thread with the new KG-gets-destroyed-by-MANU picture, but nonetheless it was a great game. Gallo was amazing. The Barron dude was actually good, and he hustled. Lee had a nice game overall. It was a fun game to watch, and I'm so glad the Celdicks lost.

Originally Posted by abcd
    There was also no Clippers thread, and Gallinari went 4-14 on that game. Does that mean the Gallina supporters are quiet when he plays poorly?

And what a coinkydink that both Walt Frazier and Mike Breen pointed out the fact that Gallinari is inconsistent and needs to play like that more often. Even Mike Breen said that perhaps someone should nudge him in the chops to get him to play better. But I'm sure they're crazy, right?

I know. One game equals an entire season. Great logic.

P.S.-You said you had orgasms to watching Gallinari play? How gay.
    Let's just not fight and hate when the Knicks beat the Smeldicks man. Whatever Gallo and Baron did would not be better against some azz team. Even if you dont like him (Gallo) he was one of the biggest reasons we beat the Celdicks.
    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    I did a quick search and heres what I found

Those are some nice pictures.

It always been like this

Yanks>>> bosucks
    Knicks>>>> Smeltdicks (at least tognight and from now on)

Gallo stinks. Richardson used to have good games, every once in a blue. Hughes, too.

This game was full of lucky shots and open looks, given to Gallo by a front line that had no respect for him and was leaving him wide open, all night.

On his next outing, Gallo will show you what he's all about: taking most of his shots from behind the three-point line. I'm looking forward to it. You will be pissing your pants, all game long, H20.
    T
    EDIT: And to those of you Mother Teresas complaining, go feed the hungry, i.e., H20 (for male-induced orgasms), and provide care to the LAME, i.e., LGAY (socially lame).
    Last edited by OGKnickfan; Apr 07, 2010 at 00:25.

Veteran

Goodness, we crush a top 4 team in the East and yet all we do is bicker about whether or not our players are one-time wonders...

Originally Posted by OGKnickfan
    Gallo stinks. Richardson used to have good games, every once in a blue. Hughes, too.

This game was full of lucky shots and open looks, given to Gallo by a front line that had no respect for him and was leaving him wide open, all night.

On his next outing, Gallo will show you what he's all about: taking most his shots from behind the three-point line. I'm looking forward to it. You will be pissing your pants, all game long, H20.
    Dude, you are seriously mad. Even if it is just one game, give credit where credit is due. He practically won the game for us.

I agree that every player has break out games.I remember how when Nate Robinson had that 41 point game there were people anointing him as the next Bernard King.

Veteran

Yeah. As much as you hate Gallo, you can't deny that he and Barron won tonight's game for us. I hate to admit it but even Chris DuSUCK played well.

Just like I can't deny that Nate won that game against the Hawks with that 41 point performance. Of course, that doesn't mean I LIKE Nate - but I have to give credit where credit is due, of course.

Great game. Biggest positive though would be Barron's performance. And the fact he was actually given playing time. Maybe, just maybe....

Veteran

Like Mike Breen said that was an entertaining game. Gallo has mad skilz for a big man, he needs to recognize and take less 3s. It would be as miraculous as finding an all-star in the second round but could the Knicks have found their starting center in the D-League with 5 games left? Barron might be playing over his head but anyone has to be better than that scrub Curry.

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    Like Mike Breen said that was an entertaining game. Gallo has mad skilz for a big man, he needs to recognize and take less 3s. It would be as miraculous as finding an all-star in the second round but could the Knicks have found their starting center in the D-League with 5 games left? Barron might be playing over his head but anyone has to be better than that scrub Curry.
    It's funny how Barron has been a Knick for 2 games but has contributed more to the Knicks than what Curry has contributed in the last 2 years.

Veteran

Smile

Great Game.....10 day contract Earl Barron alongside of David Lee has turned this Knick Team into a competitive team.

The missing Center piece for two-LOSING-seasons has arrived in the last two games making the Knicks PF, SF, and SG position strong.
    David Lee is not a center.
    Al Harrington is not a PF.
    Gallo is not a PF.
    Chandler is not a PF or SG.
    Walker is not a SF.
    Any NBA headcoach with common-sense would know putting these players in those positions for 30 minutes a game leads to a 1-9 record.
    This is the NBA! not the Euro-League.
    FIRE Damntoni....resign Lee to play alongside of a center (Barron and ???).

Note: First time in the NBA, Gallo had the confidence to do a "fake bounce and turn around jumper" that had my son, friends, and I fall out of our seats when the ball was all net "swoosh" LOL. Gallo did the famous "KG move" on Pierce that F....ked Pierce head up. LOL

It should not be a shock or suprise that Harrington coming off of a great game vs Clippers performing at his natural position SF gets DNP the next game. Especially when David Lee finally (after 2 season) perform all his minutes of playingtime at the PF position.
    Who performed at the SF position with a DNP Harrington? Godson!!!

Gallo did well because he got to the free throw line. The celtics backed off him because he was able to drive in and get some fouls. The celtics had to respect his slashing game. This opened up things for him to hit open jumpers.

Baron looks good, let's see if he can do it for an 82 game season. He takes up space, can score, and rebounds (already a huge upgrade to Curry when he was descent). If the kid starts blocking shots then we have a legit center.

The only negative about this game: 4th quarter. Knicks need to improve in this area. I'm tired of teams getting momentum on us in the 4th quarter. However, I am guessing we do not have the personnel to keep the pressure on teams. D'antoni's suns would not have backed off like we did. This shows a coach who does not have confidence in his players; which is justified.
    Last edited by Blas; Apr 07, 2010 at 09:38.

Gotta love it when the Knicks beat the Celtics. Celtics run on top is coming to a close. I wouldn't be surprised if they are eliminated in the first round and don't even show up next year.

and is this barron guy for real? 18 rebounds? Presence in the paint! toughness! GRITTY PLAY! INTENSITY! This guy is earning his way. If he keeps it up for the remainder of the season we have to consider him as a real option at C.

Veteran

Gallo must like 3rd quarters.... Hey I'm big enough to give credit where credit is due. Gallo in the 3rd made a living at the line and posting up the smaller Ray Allen. That's all I have been trying to say all along..... Instead of camping out flinging up threes, use your size and touch to get higher % shots and get to the free throw line. Gallo did that tonight. But that last shot?????? Lucky the BANK was open, albeit we got robbed at home when they took a point off the board.... Play was too close to call. Barron played like an animal and workmanlike performance by David Lee considering the Celts devoted their entire front line to stop him, leaving Gallo to match-up on smaller guards. Great way to hang on at home.... and if having no bulletin board material thread helped up win this one, skip the game threads for here on out.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

if gallo can play with this type of tenacity on a nightly basis then theres no denying how good he can really be, but it seems hes still getting that consistency and once he does dude will be a great player to have possibly the #2 option or so.......the more i watch and see him play the more i see him getting better, at this point all he needs is seasoning and to play with more fire on a daily basis