Knicks beat the Smelldiccs and no one put a thread up?

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Gallo played well in one game. What he did, how he did it, and how soft the D was, when he did it, make his 31 points a very skewed product. I hope he plays well, so that we have a better chance of winning, but he has to do much more than receive a sh!tload of hype to gain my respect.

CoolClyde

Great game for Gallo and Duhon the Great

Another great game for Gallo, altho that last shot was lucky as hell! Banking a 3? wow! The big cock has played amazingly well versus 2 of the best teams in the league (Denver, Boston), and I have to give it up to him, he's improving his game, when he's not chucking 3's the whole time. why was he sitting so long in the 4th?

As many have asked (all season) why was Duhon starting and getting so many minutes? Granted, he played a decent game (for him), but why are TD's minutes getting pinched at this point in the season? WHY? TD and Power Serge are both more aggressive, and I'd rather see them play instead of the hound. This season is a goner, is Mike D'assholio trying to prove a point, that Duhound has got his swagger back, that he deserves to be resigned, that he, indeed, swallows (good one, nyk_nyk)?

The Red Barron played an aggressive game, albeit his lack of blocked shots is questionable, but you can't fault the guy re his sweet midrange jumper, and 'bounding ability. Letting DLEE play his natural position for the first time in years(!) was perhaps the reason the Knicks were in this game the whole way thru? that and the cock rising to the occasion...

Overall, I did not miss Al Brickington or McGrody one bit.
The Knicks played like a team, and it was good to see.
pringle_hound.gif

Hitman

Benchwarmer
Gallo played well in one game. What he did, how he did it, and how soft the D was, when he did it, make his 31 points a very skewed product. I hope he plays well, so that we have a better chance of winning, but he has to do much more than receive a sh!tload of hype to gain my respect.

Do you realize that if you and Gallinari were in a room together,

that in that room there would be one 21 year old Knick on the verge of stardom

and one psycho angry racist internet madman?

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Do you realize that if you and Gallinari were in a room together,

that in that room there would be one 21 year old Knick on the verge of stardom

and one psycho angry racist internet madman?

What an insignificant loser you truly are, Hit-from-the-back-Man. You follow me around this site, like a bum, begging for the change in my metaphorical pockets, not willing to take no for an answer. I will accede, however, to your cries for help and grace your cheap existence with my wisdom.

So, you want me to reply this stupid comment, about Gallo being better than me, right? Fine: Gallo is an entertainer, and his stardom and talent, on its own, does not make him fundamentally better than me or any other person. It does not make him worse. What one would have to do is actually know more than what Gallo's gay groupies, like you, do.

Why don't you answer this one, you inbred hick?

Tell us: what do you have over Jerome James? He went to college, I can tell you haven't. He has lots of money, I can tell you don't. Oh, and you're a racist piece of trash that talks about "angry black men" and "spades." Answer: nothing.

So... whether we look at superficial things, like stardom and money, or the inner qualities, e.g., wisdom, morals, that I believe make a person truly important to the world, you are a stagnant puddle of urine.

And do yourself a favor and come out of the closet, LOCA. If you do, you won't be so grouchy all the time. Hit [from the back] man, if you do, you won't have to live a lie, in bathroom stalls, giving head and waking up in puddles of semen anymore. Wear your thongs, of all colors and stripes, with PRIDE, on Sunday family picnics, church, family reunions and the holidays!

No matter what you decide to do, do not worry: I am not upset with you, despite your show of disrespect to one of your betters. You are a poor wretch, and I can only feel pity for you. People like me must look at people like you as our wards, our children, whom we must offer our charity to.

If you ever need a couple of dollars, something to eat, bus fare, etc., feel free to ask.

P.S. As your first step toward a better life, put down pipes of all kinds: crack, as well as meat.

Hitman

Benchwarmer
What an insignificant loser you truly are, Hit-from-the-back-Man. You follow me around this site, like a bum, begging for the change in my metaphorical pockets, not willing to take no for an answer. I will accede, however, to your cries for help and grace your cheap existence with my wisdom.

So, you want me to reply this stupid comment, about Gallo being better than me, right? Fine: Gallo is an entertainer, and his stardom and talent, on its own, does not make him fundamentally better than me or any other person. It does not make him worse. What one would have to do is actually know more than what Gallo's gay groupies, like you, do.

Why don't you answer this one, you inbred hick?

Tell us: what do you have over Jerome James? He went to college, I can tell you haven't. He has lots of money, I can tell you don't. Oh, and you're a racist piece of trash that talks about "angry black men" and "spades." Answer: nothing.

So... whether we look at superficial things, like stardom and money, or the inner qualities, e.g., wisdom, morals, that I believe make a person truly important to the world, you are a stagnant puddle of urine.

And do yourself a favor and come out of the closet, LOCA. If you do, you won't be so grouchy all the time. Hit [from the back] man, if you do, you won't have to live a lie, in bathroom stalls, giving head and waking up in puddles of semen anymore. Wear your thongs, of all colors and stripes, with PRIDE, on Sunday family picnics, church, family reunions and the holidays!

No matter what you decide to do, do not worry: I am not upset with you, despite your show of disrespect to one of your betters. You are a poor wretch, and I can only feel pity for you. People like me must look at people like you as our wards, our children, whom we must offer our charity to.

If you ever need a couple of dollars, something to eat, bus fare, etc., feel free to ask.

P.S. As your first step toward a better life, put down pipes of all kinds: crack, as well as meat.

lol...you really are insane.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Yeah.

It's good to see Gallinari doing more than just camping out at the perimeter.

Although what's really frustrating is seeing Duhon out there on the court. He played well, but at this point in the season where we're out of playoff contention it makes no sense to NOT play Douglas or Sergio - especially since Duhon has no future of being on our team next season

CoolClyde

Although what's really frustrating is seeing Duhon out there on the court. He played well, but at this point in the season where we're out of playoff contention it makes no sense to NOT play Douglas or Sergio - especially since Duhon has no future of being on our team next season

:barf::agreed: