2010 Official Draft Thread

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
You can post on both sites, Im not telling you guys to leave her and post there only

You just stated this site is dead...I concur with the others...fuk off! No one wants to go participate in a site that shows ZERO respect for others who have paved the way for you. Beat it.

O & B

Banned
You just stated this site is dead...I concur with the others...fuk off! No one wants to go participate in a site that shows ZERO respect for others who have paved the way for you. Beat it.

Dead as in no mods or admin and its not really active like other sites.

You havent even viewed the site so what do you know about it? We dont need your ego on our site, you can **** off

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer

You havent even viewed the site so what do you know about it? We dont need your ego on our site, you can **** off
Trust me...no one is going to be upset about not joining your site. Honestly, go **** yourself. You're spamming is absolutely obnoxious. Even your posts on this site expose your superficial knowledge of basketball. Stop spamming us, insulting our posters, and most of all embarrassing yourself and wasting our time with your bullshit.

**** you!

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter

Thats right, I haven't visited and won't. I am not going to give a goon an extra hit on his site...not one. Is your name OB because you are a flagrant pussy? OBGYN needs to be banned ASAP.