Lebron Motherf*cking James!

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
D'Antoni does have a system. It's the spread P & R, and has been modified to be SSOL (although we modified it for our scrubs).

Do your research.

While I don't necessarily like it... if it brings in LBJ or stars then I can't complain.

How do y'all feel about LBJ contacting and working out w/ Eddy Curry?

The research I have done has been watching two years of Knicks basketball under Mike D'antoni. It shows me that the system doesn't work, and that he is a world class dyckwad.

As far as Curry is concerned, the knicks have been late to the party on this for so long. They should have had Ewing, Jabbar, Robinson, Hakeem, etc etc working with this fool from day one... The only thing I see coming out of him working lebron, is him advising Lebron how much of a A-hole D'antoni actually is

smokes

Huge Member
No. it's May.They share the same agent. It makes sense being that they do share the same agent, Wesley the "powere broker" is involved with them and...

LeBron knows if he can convince Curry to get in shape for D'Ant's system he can help, either by actually playing or being a chip to acquire a "Big Three". Makes sense.

Man I can't believe this is actually true, I believed this less than the Delonte boning Lebrons mum rumor :lol:

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
lildyck_bklyn, quit hating, his system worked well in phoenix and when we finally get some talent it will work here too, be patient.

Larry Brown had a system too... his system lead the Pistons to title... how did that work out with the Knicks... d'antoni system won games at the onset with the suns, but his last couple years in phoenix and his 2 years in ny hasn't amounted to shyt... So YOU can be patient if you want...but i'm not sure where that patience was with other aspects of the Knicks in the past few seasons... effin hypocrites

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer
Larry Brown had a system too... his system lead the Pistons to title... how did that work out with the Knicks... d'antoni system won games at the onset with the suns, but his last couple years in phoenix and his 2 years in ny hasn't amounted to shyt... So YOU can be patient if you want...but i'm not sure where that patience was with other aspects of the Knicks in the past few seasons... effin hypocrites
What are you even saying? I understand it's the internet, and you don't need to necessarily type with perfect grammar. But JESUS! I can't even understand what that said.

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
What are you even saying? I understand it's the internet, and you don't need to necessarily type with perfect grammar. But JESUS! I can't even understand what that said.

If you can't understand then maybe you should have paid more attention in school... i'll dumb it down for you... Just because someone had a "system" that worked for a couple of years in the past, doesn't mean it is a system that works now. d'antoni's "system" has proven to garbage for the past few years...

You crazy azz hypocrites were quick to crap on every losing aspects of the Knicks the past few years...but all of a sudden are blinded by this dude, as if he's done anything worthwhile since being a knick coach. it amazes me how stupid you guys are

hopefully ur six grade education has allowed you to understand that

Red

TYPE-A
This Just In!

Today Stephen A. Smith on 1050radio w/ BT and Mack reports...

LeBron is higher on NY now more so than Cleveland according to Smith's sources.

Bron is said to seriously be considering NY as his next destination. He and his "team" are thorougly checking in on D'Ant and Walsh.

Your thoughts?

TheBigCock

Benchwarmer
Today Stephen A. Smith on 1050radio w/ BT and Mack reports...

LeBron is higher on NY now more so than Cleveland according to Smith's sources.

Bron is said to seriously be considering NY as his next destination. He and his "team" are thorougly checking in on D'Ant and Walsh.

Your thoughts?
I give his reporting 5 cheese doodles out of 5:teeth: