Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lebron Motherf*cking James!

I would love to see LJ playing for my Knicks b/c I really do think he would bring back the basketball fever back to all the Knicks fans.

Here is my question thow!! I want to know if he does'nt sign with us then what happens to ALL those LJ Knick jerseys that was made by three quarters of the Knick fanbase.

LeBron would be stupid to pass up this opportunity.

A combination of D'Antoni, Bron and Bosh, never mind the other supporting cast would be formidable for a long time.

add practiaclly an unlimited amount of capital and it could be dangerous for the league if managed correctly.

Make no mistake, the Knicks don't need LBJ anymore than he needs us. But, at this point a merger between the two would be mutually beneficial.

Knicks and their fans just want to be competitive again and make noise in the playoffs- LBJ or not, this will surfice. LBJ wants to win- but obviosly NOT at any cost... the situation has to be right. This summer after losing how he did, with our rejuvination, is the perfect moment to be paired with another legit star...

and room for another down the pipeline. NJ nor CHI can offer that, the coach and certainly not the city. We are (and should be) front runners... f*ck what Brussard or ESPN says!

Default LeBron Motherf*ckin New York City!

There are so many reasons for LBJ to come to NYC. This is the greatest city in the world with the most knowledgeable, intelligent fans in the world. True, we have our share of d*cks and lame-o's, but that's just a percentage of the millions in the tri-state area. New York City has the best venue in the world to play in, NYC has the greatest restaurants in the world where LBJ will be eating the best food for free, NYC has the hottest women, the total amalgam of people, ethnicities, cultural enlightenment, etc. The best museums, the best parks, the best music and musicians, and on and on. NEW YORK F*CKING CITY! THE KING OF NEW YORK (Christopher Walken in a great movie), NEW YORK NEW YORK (Frank Sinatra sang our praises). NEW YORK CITY is the BEST F*CKING CITY IN THE WHOLE F*CKING WORLD!! That is by far one of the best reasons for LBJ to come here, because to win here is the greatest feeling a pro-athlete can have. You don't think Derek Jeter and the Yanks are going to campaign for LBJ to come here? The GIANTS?!?! THE New New York JETS with LT?? The Mets (oh well)... did I mention the World Champion Yanks, who LBJ loves!?!?! of course I did!! The time is now for LBJ to make a decision that will blow the mind of the entire sports world for years to come!! This is the media capital of the world, this is where the LBJ legacy will become a reality!! LBJ is the best b-ball player on the planet, and he deserves to come to the best city in the world, and bring us a championship! Walsh will do the right thing and line up a solid big man and/or point guard to entice LBJ, just like the Celtdicks did with Ray Allen and Garnett. It can be done, it will be done!! Knicks faithful, have faith!!

CoolClyde, what you said about the Celtics just made me think. Imagine if Cleveland did a S&T with Boston, Rondo for Lebron... Ouch!

Default Breaking News.... LBJ Rumors

1. ESPN reports: LeBron to work with Eddy Curry this off-season. I just heard this- I haven't checked the validity yet. Any comments?

2. Delonte West and LBJ's Mom. This is just a weird internet rumor- I haven't seen anything concrete yet on this.

3. Great Post Clyde. As I Said... LBJ would be stupid to pass up this opportunity

Originally Posted by Red
    1. ESPN reports: LeBron to work with Eddy Curry this off-season. I just heard this- I haven't checked the validity yet. Any comments?

2. Delonte West and LBJ's Mom. This is just a weird internet rumor- I haven't seen anything concrete yet on this.

3. Great Post Clyde. As I Said... LBJ would be stupid to pass up this opportunity
    Any comments?? It's not April Fools Day Red... Lebron and Eddy Curry?! Lmao yeah and I heard Kobe and Jerome James are going to work out too hahaha

Originally Posted by smokes
    Any comments?? It's not April Fools Day Red... Lebron and Eddy Curry?! Lmao yeah and I heard Kobe and Jerome James are going to work out too hahaha
    No. it's May.
    Eddy Curry's involvement in the Knicks' courtship of LeBron James is interesting since the veteran center has had a famous falling-out with head coach Mike D'Antoni, which began as far back as D'Antoni's first practice with the Knicks two seasons ago... NY Dailynews.com
    They share the same agent. It makes sense being that they do share the same agent, Wesley the "powere broker" is involved with them and...

LeBron knows if he can convince Curry to get in shape for D'Ant's system he can help, either by actually playing or being a chip to acquire a "Big Three". Makes sense.

Superstar

D'antoni doesn't have a system... I'm tired of people continuing to state that garbage. This guy has proven to be ditz. He fooled the NBA and now surprisingly he's fooling some of you Knick fans... Didn't see any of this when Larry Brown was here.. and Brown is a million times better than D'antoniiii

Banned

Nyk Logo Go Knicks

LBJ is definitely coming!! he loves the Garden and he can bring Bosh with him!!

Originally Posted by lilman_bklyn
    D'antoni doesn't have a system... I'm tired of people continuing to state that garbage. This guy has proven to be ditz. He fooled the NBA and now surprisingly he's fooling some of you Knick fans... Didn't see any of this when Larry Brown was here.. and Brown is a million times better than D'antoniiii
    D'Antoni does have a system. It's the spread P & R, and has been modified to be SSOL (although we modified it for our scrubs).

Do your research.

While I don't necessarily like it... if it brings in LBJ or stars then I can't complain.

How do y'all feel about LBJ contacting and working out w/ Eddy Curry?

Superstar

Originally Posted by Red
    D'Antoni does have a system. It's the spread P & R, and has been modified to be SSOL (although we modified it for our scrubs).

Do your research.

While I don't necessarily like it... if it brings in LBJ or stars then I can't complain.

How do y'all feel about LBJ contacting and working out w/ Eddy Curry?
    The research I have done has been watching two years of Knicks basketball under Mike D'antoni. It shows me that the system doesn't work, and that he is a world class dyckwad.

As far as Curry is concerned, the knicks have been late to the party on this for so long. They should have had Ewing, Jabbar, Robinson, Hakeem, etc etc working with this fool from day one... The only thing I see coming out of him working lebron, is him advising Lebron how much of a A-hole D'antoni actually is

Originally Posted by Red
    No. it's May.They share the same agent. It makes sense being that they do share the same agent, Wesley the "powere broker" is involved with them and...

LeBron knows if he can convince Curry to get in shape for D'Ant's system he can help, either by actually playing or being a chip to acquire a "Big Three". Makes sense.
    Man I can't believe this is actually true, I believed this less than the Delonte boning Lebrons mum rumor

lildyck_bklyn, quit hating, his system worked well in phoenix and when we finally get some talent it will work here too, be patient.

Superstar

Originally Posted by BringHoopinHome2010
    lildyck_bklyn, quit hating, his system worked well in phoenix and when we finally get some talent it will work here too, be patient.
    Larry Brown had a system too... his system lead the Pistons to title... how did that work out with the Knicks... d'antoni system won games at the onset with the suns, but his last couple years in phoenix and his 2 years in ny hasn't amounted to shyt... So YOU can be patient if you want...but i'm not sure where that patience was with other aspects of the Knicks in the past few seasons... effin hypocrites

are you referring to the terrible roster we traded away in order to get under the cap so we can retool it? You miss Marbury don't you?