Thread: fw (user) banned..........

Superstar

Default fw (user) banned..........

yo rady... come on yd u block fw? hes 13... cut him a break. i dont even get wat he said that was so bad.... seriously unban him

wait what happend

yeah, what happened?

ok, maybe you guys deserve an explanation:
    me and AJD were having a chat session over the msn messenger, and we were talking about what frankwilliams is posting, and that sometimes he's posting too much without a reason. so AJD told him to cool it down, but (why?) frankwilliams understood that we hate him, so he decided to drop out.
    after that, we tried for about an half of hour to convince him that we don't hate him and we want him to stay and to post as long as he's not starting new topics on subjects that are still active, and he keeps away from useless comments that are not contributing.
    believe me, we really wanted to keep him, but he didn't want to take it for good, and he called us slow, (you can find it in Marbury Officially On USA Team thread) just because we didn't get his sarcasm. for what i'm concerned, i don't hate him, i'm just upset a bit for giving him to much importance
    now tell me, in my place, what would you have done?

after i banned him, he had the nerve to say i only tried to get him back so i can ban him.
    just because he's 13, it doesn't mean that he's more important than all of us and deserve a special treatment.

as for JJtheKnick, he was banned because 90% of his posts are like incoherent and without sense. i'll unban him in 2 months

if you do have anymore questions, i'm always open

Yeah rady and I tried real hard to get him under control. But he was insisting that he was 'hated' and that he wasn't wanted. We tried but it didnt work. frankwilliams is banned permanently.

Default Re: fw (user) banned..........

Originally Posted by pyotrveliky
    yo rady... come on yd u block fw? hes 13... cut him a break. i dont even get wat he said that was so bad.... seriously unban him
    Does Rady need an explanation? Lol jk. I agree with this ban. Anyone who disses the Administrator and a Columnist is messed. Especially at 13. Ever think what he's be like later? Us Knick fans need to keep our fans intelligent, and not let them trash a board. Yeah, I know, he didn't trash the board, but he trashed Rady and AJD. That qualifies as a lot!

oooh guys come on ,we aren't children anymore!! Let's be honest, he answers for nothing and everywhere!! If he thinks that we consider him as a stupid guy, let him think that way...

Oh well is what I would say!! Just like sports-if you cant play by the rules than you gotta go.....nothin personal,just bizness right?

Superstar

o ok... now i c. i agree with banning him. btw shouldnt this be moved to knicks online or off topic?

FW was banned because he thought every1 hated him i think rady had the rite to do that

Thats good rady... I haven't had anything to say when it came to pointless topics and pure bullsh-t, which is what there has been alot of in here, since the Knicks were eliminated. That Frank Williams guy had over 300 posts in less than two months. Of course during the offseason there isn't as much to talk about, but pointless bs is worthless, and a slap in the face to true fans, who want to have intelligent conversations about their favorite basketball team.

Originally Posted by WiL8000
    Thats good rady... I haven't had anything to say when it came to pointless topics and pure bullsh-t, which is what there has been alot of in here, since the Knicks were eliminated. That Frank Williams guy had over 300 posts in less than two months. Of course during the offseason there isn't as much to talk about, but pointless bs is worthless, and a slap in the face to true fans, who want to have intelligent conversations about their favorite basketball team.
    Wow that was PERFECTLY put.

imagine how many posts hed put up during the season, and OMG, wut about the playoffs!? it would be the end of the world lol