New York Knicks vs. Miami Heat Game Thread 4/11/2010

Who do you think will be the best player on the Knicks, in the 2010-2011 season?

• David Lee

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Al Harrington

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wilson Chandler

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Danilo Gallinari

• Lebron James

• Amare Stoudamire

• Chris Bosh

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Joe Johnson

• Chris Duhon

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
New York Knicks vs. Miami Heat Game Thread 4/11/10
knicks_logo_050223_08.thumbnail.gif
miami-heat-150x149.gif

Madison%20Square%20Garden%20entrance.jpg

david_lee1.jpg

David Lee and the Knicks
20.1 points, 11.8 rebounds, 3.6 assists

vs.

DWYANE_WADE1.jpg

Dwyane Wade and the Heat
26.4 points, 4.9 rebounds, 6.6 assists

knicks_logo_050223_08.thumbnail.gif

The Knicks are on a 2 game losing streak. They will look to snap their losing streak against the Heat.

miami-heat-150x149.gif

The Heat are coming off of a loss to the Pistons. They look to avoid a second straight loss, as they take on the Knicks.

key.jpg

Key Matchup

Indiana+Pacers+v+New+York+Knicks+ngERUmh0E1nm.jpg

Danilo Gallinari

Vs.

DWYANE_WADE1.jpg

Dwyane Wade

Gallinari has taken on the challenge of guarding the best player on opposing teams. He's had some success against Carmelo Anthony and Ray Allen. His 3 point shooting and ability to get to the free throw line has really helped him improve offensively.

Wade is the best guard in the Eastern Conference and one of the top 5 players in the NBA. His ability to knock down mid-range shots and drive to the basket at will is what makes him elite.

Starting Lineup
Knicks
PG Duhon
SG McGrady
SF Gallinari
PF Lee
C Barron

Heat
PG Arroyo
SG Wade
SF Richardson
PF Beasley
C O'Neal

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Nice game thread ABCD...I think the best player on the Knicks next year will be Stephon Marbury.

The Heat will win by 10 or more

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Last time Wade raped the Knicks. Gallo has become a much better defender, but he's still not going to stop Wade. If we can keep Wade under 30 pts we have a chance. (Huge if)

Kiyaman

Legend
The best player on the Knicks next season will be Wilson Chandler b/c Walsh is not going to give him an extension in Oct.
And if Walsh trade Chandler to the next team.................

Miami have to win the next 3 games to stay clear of bumbing into Orlando or Boston deep depth bench in the first round of the playoffs.

I'm watching Earl Barron vs Haslem, O'Neal, and Beasly his old team.

johnstarky

Rotation player
If less than 5 people in the country bothered watching this game, I wouldn't be surprised.

Could the NBA come up with a new rule? How about forfeit the remaining games on the schedule of any team that gets eliminated from the playoff race?

Since more than 60% of the players on the Knick roster won't be here next season and the Knicks have nothing to play for right now, they might as well bring in 12 nine-year old girls from the YMCA to play these meaningless games for the Knicks.

I've heard of "garbage time" in professional sports, but we might as well coin the term "garbage games" for these match-ups that nobody really cares about.I don't see myself talking to my future grandchildren 40 or so years from now about a 28-win-Knick team that lost by 13 points to the Miami Heat in a game in early April.

The NBA's new slogan should be, "Where Boredom Happens" because 80 percent of these games don't really interest me.

CoolClyde

Duhon the Magnificent!

yeah, another fantastic defensive effort from Chris Duhon's Knicks.
yep, another sh*t game from Gallo, who did nothing but miss 3's. signore inconsistency. the half-cock. the pringle godson.
Knicks played well enough to win, in terms of rebounding and assists, but were dreadful from 3 (7-24, led by Gallinopi's 1-9, altho Duhound was 2-3 and Skywalker was 4-6), and defensively inept. Hence, the reason the Knicks lost, yet again, was a poorly-conceived offense, with little to no dee, a microcosm of just about every loss this season. Led by starting PG Chris the Magnificent Duhon, the Captain of the Knickerbockers, who has NO REGRETS for coming to New York, instead of being back up PG for Orlando Magic; the hound is about as full of sh*t as D'amntoni, no wonder they love each other.
pringle_houndlove.gif

:barf::gony: