Knicks Draft pick

Since the knicks dont have a first round pick, who do you guys think the knicks should draft in the second round? I heard Patrick Ewing jr. is going to be in the draft this year but I dont if thats true/possible. if he is he would be a great pick to be the back up SF.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
Since the knicks dont have a first round pick, who do you guys think the knicks should draft in the second round? I heard Patrick Ewing jr. is going to be in the draft this year but I dont if thats true/possible. if he is he would be a great pick to be the back up SF.

Are you kidding son Patrick Ewing Jr left Georgetown probally 3 or 4 years ago get your facts straight champ.

TheBigCock

Benchwarmer
We have two second rounders. I'm hoping Stephenson (he might have upside) and a European to fill out the bench like Alexey Shved.

nk11

Benchwarmer
i like lance stephenson, he destroyed my hs squad in mad preseason games...but nowadays hes gettin fat, he chucks too much, and is really immature.

sylvan landesburg (preference to ny guys)
jerome jordan
alexiy shved
greivis vasquez
solomon alabi
craig brackins

any 2 of those dudes id be down for. and smh at the ewing jr. comment lol.

Shaunyboy23

Benchwarmer
:2cents: id like 4 us to get the vanardo kid out of mississippi state. hes a nice bigman who controls the paint defensively. broke some kinda block record if im not mistaken. he may need some work offensively but theres a lot of upside there.

Also, this is a very deep draft. If only we had our lottery pick. But perhaps we can buy a late first round pick to pick up a good talent such as Sherron Collins. The kid can play and hes got heart.

New New York

Quiet Storm

HUH????? No disrespect, but There is so much wrong with that I do not know where to begin?

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer
HUH????? No disrespect, but There is so much wrong with that I do not know where to begin?
LOL. He wasn't even good when he was eligible to be drafted. Let's hope for Willie Warren to slip to us in the 2nd round. His stock went from guaranteed lottery, to borderline-first round. Let's hope for a DeJuan Blair-like slip!

Paul1355

All Star
Ewing Jr. was already drafted and was injured while playing in the D leauge....you can't be drafted twice.

We should get a Center and a power forward