NY Jets acquire '09 Super Bowl MVP Santonio Holmes

johnstarky

Rotation player
http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5077088

If it's only a 5th round draft pick that the Jets are giving up here, this will probably be one of the biggest steals in recent Jets history.With this trade they will probably be going from a very good team to a Super Bowl contender.The Jets offense will be a force to be reckoned with next season and if Mark Sanchez could improve, I don't see anybody stopping them.

Paul1355

All Star
http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5077088

If it's only a 5th round draft pick that the Jets are giving up here, this will probably be one of the biggest steals in recent Jets history.With this trade they will probably be going from a very good team to a Super Bowl contender.The Jets offense will be a force to be reckoned with next season and if Mark Sanchez could improve, I don't see anybody stopping them.
yea nice steal being that Holmes was just suspended 4 games for substance abuse....probably steroids.

The Jets are turning into the Cowboys...loads of talent but with some bad attitudes.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Stop it Mike Tannenbaum...just stop it. Jesus Christ the Jets have reloaded big time this offseason....and they still have a 1st round draft pick on the way....

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
He is suspended for the 1st 4 games of the season, but I dont think itd make a difference.

With the additions of Cromarte, LT, and Holmes, expectations are going to be ridiculously high...

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
that was a great pickup for you guys, dudes still young (26) and has alot of talent and is among the best receivers in the league, and could still get better.

and i wouldnt be worried about the attitude thing because you guys got a strong locker room with tomlinson, and revis

all in all great pickup, you guys going hard

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
He is suspended for the 1st 4 games of the season, but I dont think itd make a difference.

With the additions of Cromarte, LT, and Holmes, expectations are going to be ridiculously high...

Yes...very high..

I'm expecting at least an AFC championship game(again) appearance...

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
The Cowboys have won a total of one playoff game in the last 14 years and you're picking them to win the Superbowl next season?

yup for a few reasons the team finally has something...chemisrty

we have weapons on offense if we could stay healthy its arguably the best in the L and the 3 headed monster that is our run game, our defense is lights out aganist the run

getting the chip off the shoulder was huge last year plus Romo taking huge steps forward with protecting the ball

the superbowls in dallas next season......extra motivation??

plus ima cowboys fan why wouldnt i pick em loll

Cowboys vs Jets superbowl Cowboys win

2012 superbowl champs Jets