Craptors Out of PO Contention

Bosh is damn good, but is he worth $5m odd more than Lee?

• Total voters

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Oh Where Art Thou KO.com's only Craptor Fan? You big slut.

Anyway, as a result of today's loss, the Toronto Raptors are officially horrible under achievers.

Bosh is gone. Fact.

He'll be in the cross hairs of one Donnie Walsh.

Is he worth that much more money than David Lee?

LJ4ptplay

Starter
NO! Depending, of course, on how much Lee asks for. But I would much rather have Lee at $10-11 mil than Bosh at $16 mil. Lee + Camby or Lee + Tyrus Thomas is better than Bosh.

Bosh does not deserve a max deal and Donnie knows this.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Raptors are very much in the Playoff hunt!

All they have to do is beat us and Detroit and they are in

The Bulls have to beat Boston and Char. to clinch

Who looks like they have an easier final two! If Chicago loses either game, they then need for Toronto to lose to either Detrioit or NY

But, I would rather us get both players and a PG!

cap comes in at 54 gives us 36

Give Lee 10 with huge annual bonuses

Bive Bosh 17

Maybe Nab Felton for 8

use the rest to resign Walker and add Barron at the league minimum

Felton/Douglas
Chandler/Walker
Gallo/Chandler/Walker
Lee/Gallo
Bosh/Barron/Curry

Not a legit contender by no means, but at least they should make the playoffs in the weak East

And yes I realize how pathetic it would be that this would be the fruits of the 2010 Plan!

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Raptors are very much in the Playoff hunt!

All they have to do is beat us and Detroit and they are in

The Bulls have to beat Boston and Char. to clinch

Who looks like they have an easier final two! If Chicago loses either game, they then need for Toronto to lose to either Detrioit or NY

But, I would rather us get both players and a PG!

cap comes in at 54 gives us 36

Give Lee 10 with huge annual bonuses

Bive Bosh 17

Maybe Nab Felton for 8

use the rest to resign Walker and add Barron at the league minimum

Felton/Douglas
Chandler/Walker
Gallo/Chandler/Walker
Lee/Gallo
Bosh/Barron/Curry

Not a legit contender by no means, but at least they should make the playoffs in the weak East

And yes I realize how pathetic it would be that this would be the fruits of the 2010 Plan!

Really? NBA.com said in the highlights that they were spent for the year...?

I really don't mind that line up, but I'd throw Stat in to the 5 over Bosh if we're going to pay too much for a center. A good post finisher like Amar'e would benefit a lot from Lee's passing.

Even after having said that though, I think Lee & Amar'e in the front court would just be a gold coated version of Curry and Randolph as far as cohesion goes.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Yeah. Where is that Raptor fan?

The Knicks can knock the Raptors out of the playoffs tomorrow night, last game of the season. That would be nice.

Paul1355

All Star
Oh Where Art Thou KO.com's only Craptor Fan? You big slut.

Anyway, as a result of today's loss, the Toronto Raptors are officially horrible under achievers.

Bosh is gone. Fact.

He'll be in the cross hairs of one Donnie Walsh.

Is he worth that much more money than David Lee?
Because of these events and what will happen in the last game of the season...I KNOW Bosh is thinking of leaving Toronto....

He has been there for years and yet again they fail to be succesful....He is going to free agency if he has a half a brain in that dome.

I see Bosh being the most likely candidate to bounce to free agency out of all the top names.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
3 Choices.

^

50cf710b2b162bbe5c6c514b8dd73f53-getty-90112128bw002_tor_bobct.jpg

Same here. Now that they're officially out and have less of a chance to add pieces courtesy of Hedo's undeserved (thus far) contract, Bosh will be on the next plane, headed in the other direction of the Air Center.

Bosh's FA decision could ultimately change the tide of the whole offseason for us.

One thing I believe is that if we did S&T Bosh for Lee, as has been mentioned, that Bosh's status would be the better of the 2 for bringing in another high caliber player, but out of those available there are only 2 names that seem to have any likelihood of signing in NY.

Stoudemire or Joe Johnson.
amarestoudemire_banner.jpg

5a1fc348ade809d3a834dc12065b1318-getty-90044307kc019_los_angeles_l.jpg

As far as signing big names goes, Bosh, Stat and Johnson are all that's available. I well and truly believe that.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Trading players like Harrington, Curry and D Lee could have more of an effect on our roster and it's impact than a S&T this year.

I'm preparing for a massive, horrible, tumultuous disappointment after 2 years of impatience and losing, on top of the layer cake of shit built by Layden and Isiah within their own respective **** ups.