Playing out the String: Knicks vs. Wiz

jimkcchief88

All Star
Anybody watching???? David Lee has 16 first half points in a close game, but Gallo 0-4 and no points??? C'mon. I got a glimpse the other night of what Gallo is capable of against the Celts, but this is a couple off shooting nights in a row now. A post game would fix this problem for gallo. At least he could get himself going from the line.

Rookie
the gallo has responded to all of you ... has 24 points, 14 in the 4th period and led the Knicks to victory ... well done good continue this way
number one GALLO

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
I watched the whole game. The first half was kinda sluggish. Gallo was crap in the first two quarters. He looked like a deer in the headlights. Luckily 2nd half he and Power Serge picked up the slack. And hopefully Barron signs a minimum contract for next year. He has won me over, I see him as a useful backup. And it pains me to say that this might be David Lee's last game at the garden. I hope it is not, but if it is, I've definetely appreciated all the hard work, commitment, and pride he's shown as a Knick. He embodies the city of New York. I'd rather see him here taking less money than giving Bosh a max.

iSaYughh

Starter
(yet)Another brilliant performance by Gallo, and a game that transcends the statlines in showing what is likely to come to us from The Cock.

That left handed slashing drive? Dayum....

As a 21 yr, "de facto rookie", on an utterly dysfunctional team with worse PGing than an all-girls school squad for parapalegics...Gallo will basically finish with:

~15ppg, superlative 3pt %s for his position, 5rbs, bit under 2 dishes, to go along with a growing blck (~.8) and stl game (~1). This has all been demonstrated by the mere "stats" this season, for a "RAW" 21yr old playing on the NBA's most DYSFUNCTIONAL and lamest PG squad.

Going beyond the statsheet and into the actual game(*S*):

Gamesmanship, and to go along with defensive prescense a knack for true clutchness, *excellent* slashing ability.

0 first HALF points....a 2x digit 4thQ deficit...and he turns the shit on and takes over nonetheless and the garden gets a W in its final game of the season.

Simply put:

Busts don't play like Gallo. STARS do. The season has shown this, and each game that ticks along in Gallo's career -- to go along with our resurrected franchise -- will just stuff The Cock further down throats of those who worship at the alter of Marbury, Gasol, and other KNICK NEMESIS'. :gony::boohoo::gony:

CoolClyde

Gallopini shoots the lights out half-cocked!

Signore Inconsistency once again came alive in 2nd half, making up for miserable 1st half of misses and mishaps.

Still don't know why Duhon is starting, he seems to have his confidence back, but I'd like to point out he's only Knick to have negative +/- in game (-7), compared to TD's +13 and Power Serge's +21 in 18 minutes (!). way to go senor serge! the sergemeister looked awesome with some very tricky moves, aggressively attacking the hoop. bueno yo!

DLEE sat most of 4th Q, after Knicks took control of game with remarkable comeback. Crowd chanting for the beast was nice, as many foresee this as his last game at MSG due to the waiting game of plan 2010 from outer space. so sad...

decent defensive game for the Earl of Red (Barron), his 'bounding was impressive.

Tony Douglas deserves starting spot over the hound, every time he comes in, it's like the better guard has entered the building.

Knicks could use a C like McGee (6 blocks!)...

amazingly, Knicks D came thru for this win. that and Gallopini coming to life. Way to coach yer godson, Mikerino!

Go Knicks! 1 more game for 30 wins!
we can beat those Boshless Craptors!
Gahhhhh!

PS: 400 posts and still stuck at Rep Power: 3! I suck!

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
^
ha ha!

That doesn't mean anything dude. I think you only get one per year and one per thousand posts. Or you can have a legion of Internet bum chums. You're still the loopiest funny ****er on here.