Wilson Chandler called me a "faggot" - Can I sue?

Scribbles

Rotation player
I lost a lot of respect for him. SMH... Especially over something he couldn't comprehend. And on Twitter.... Almost comical.

It all started over this picture below of himself...

Photo_7.jpg

Being that I like to use a lot of satire and just bullshit on Twitter, I try to quirk up a tweet, in which I said:

-------------------------

@illwil21 Nice imitation of Chris Bosh you got going there. Hahaha....

--------------------------

Clearly using sarcasm in light of Bosh's recent injury.

He then responds to me in a DM saying...

--------------------------

-------------------

Now normally I wouldn't give a flying **** but this is coming from a player I used to lobby for and rally for. SMH. Never knew what low class he had.

1) Satire my dude. Learn it.

2) Calling me a faggot? Really? I don't think Dolan wants a rally at MSG. Not that Im gay or there's anything wrong with that.

It was just totally uncalled for. So Im taking it to where ALL Knicks fans can see what a scumbag he is.

Of course, in typical fashion, I rampaged all over Twitter and responded as follows just to get him aggy.

------------------------------

How you play in New York City, average identical stats and still cant sell a fraction of jersies as Rudy Gay who plays in duderanch? CmonSon

-------------------------------

If only Wilson Chandler can sell as many jerseys as his followers, he still won't come close to Rudy Gay.

Even with all them tats, he still couldn't cover himself. Learn some defensive drills son. You're supposed to be a professional baller?

I'd post the screengrabs, but I dunno how to do that. If you know how to screengrab tweets, let me know, and Ill do it.

You can follow me as well at twitter.com/MrKraftSingles

This was just too funny not to share.

All in all, I still think high of Wilson Chandler's basketball game. Don't have to like him as a person but still...

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
You're a faggot....

LOL, just playin. That shit is hysterical...I guess dude is recovering and bored so he got nothing better to do then agro over some random tweets. Mad funny though. Oh and no you can't sue.

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
... 2)" Calling me a faggot? Really? I don't think Dolan wants a rally at MSG. "

really?? What are you some parent of a 8 yr old child who thinks all basketball players need to be mentors and shit to everyone they come in contact with - grow up.:cool:

Yea he may have misinterpreted what you were saying and said something uncalled for, but relax and quit bitching like it makes him a bad person..

rotfl though wow, you gota dissed by a Knick, fail :teeth:

Scribbles

Rotation player
:teeth: Word. FML.

I thought there was nothing wrong with what he wrote until that last word. I was just taken aback by that in his tweet (Im not a ****ing punk). I thought he was a chill dude. LMAO

He gets a pass though, its been a rough season. :teeth:

Its still :gony: for life.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
No, you can't sue. Chandler probably was upset, because he thought you was trying to make fun of his injury. Oh well. :lol:

jpz17

Starter
:teeth: Word. FML.

I thought there was nothing wrong with what he wrote until that last word. I was just taken aback by that in his tweet (Im not a ****ing punk). I thought he was a chill dude. LMAO

He gets a pass though, its been a rough season. :teeth:

Its still :gony: for life.

that is an awesome signature. i love the looks of it. the thing is that WILL be his number next year no matter what.. guys with "23" are wrong

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
:teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Paul1355

All Star
lmao

He took that a little to serious
And we al know CHandler's IQ is around 12 to 20 so I am not surprised he said something stupid like this....no matter what a fan says you don't call anyone a faggot on twitter that is a mistake.

Can you sue? NO

No threats just insults

Can you expose him on twitter and can it make a news article? MAYBE

Scribbles

Rotation player
Nah that's his official account. The Knicks official Twitter account confirms it and his random pictures.

Keep in mind, he sent this to me in a DM which is like a Private Message.

I wish he would've wrote it in a regular tweet I would have favorited that shit. LMAO But then again if it was a regular tweet, he couldve also deleted it. Can't delete a DM. Idiot.... LMAO

Scribbles

Rotation player
lmao

He took that a little to serious
And we al know CHandler's IQ is around 12 to 20 so I am not surprised he said something stupid like this....no matter what a fan says you don't call anyone a faggot on twitter that is a mistake.

Can you sue? NO

No threats just insults

Can you expose him on twitter and can it make a news article? MAYBE

Nah I'm not gonna do that. Then I'ma look gay...

Plus I still am a fan of Wilson.

This was just for kicks and giggles. It's gonna be a long 2/3 month stretch until July....

All that being said, mannn **** Wilson Chandler.

clumsy

Rotation player
what do you expect Wilson is hood. Anyone getting neck tattoos is lets be real about this haha. Nothing wrong about being hood, but a lot of cats don't like being disrespected.

i mean Wilson has no clue who you are. That is like going up to a dude in the street and making fun of them for being in a cast.

knicksin60

Starter
As much as I despise Charles Barkley, I agree with him when he says that athletes aren't role models.Some of us idolize these guys so much that we forget that there are just as human as the bum sitting on a street corner.We have the tendency to treat them in the same way that the media portrays them:Like mindless inorganic machines.That's why I don't bother waiting on 7 hour lines to get an autograph nor do I enter any special sweepstakes that gets people to meet their favorite athlete.I sure as hell wouldn't want to be an athlete and have millions of people look up to me as someone who is in a higher pedestal than they are on.