Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 45 of 45

Thread: Knicks mull Brad Miller at center

  1. #31
    Member NYKnuniversity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Boston,MA
    Posts
    490
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by TR1LL10N
    This is just a wild guess but something tells me you don't like Dantoni or the 2010 Walsh plan...guess how I know? Because you bring it up in EVERY SINGLE THREAD regardless of the topic.
    Hahahahahhahahaha it never gets old seeing more and more people realize this with Kiyaman and Red. Its getting to be a joke. Its funny because neither will ever respond to criticism because in their opinions no one is worthy of posting against their posts...its funny how they plead to be entitled to their opinion, yet they ignore every post on the site that either exposes their redundancy, or endorses D'Antoni. Good stuff.

  2. #32
    TYPE-A Red's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,308
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by NYKnuniversity
    Hahahahahhahahaha it never gets old seeing more and more people realize this with Kiyaman and Red. Its getting to be a joke. Its funny because neither will ever respond to criticism because in their opinions no one is worthy of posting against their posts...its funny how they plead to be entitled to their opinion, yet they ignore every post on the site that either exposes their redundancy, or endorses D'Antoni. Good stuff.
    That's funny...

    you're being redundant in repeating the "exposure" to my and Kiya's views on coach. I guess you're special.lol

    And I guess it's relevant to post your support of D'Ant in various posts?

    You call it "ignoring" every post... we call it obvious. We keep defending our positions b/c the results are obvious and you keep ignoring them. But we're ignorant right? SMH.

    Anyway... when I feel D'Ant has something to do w/ what's going on; inadvertently or otherwise... I'll express it.

    If you weren't interested, you should ignore or bypass it.

    But no... you want to comment on the fact you don't agree w/ our comments.

    On topic: after what we've been through, Brad Miller is the furthest thing from my mind concerning the NYK's. This isn't newsworthy.

    The very fact it is being considered as such and became a new thread topic is a failure. You think we came this far to discuss Brad f*ckin Miller as a viable option?

    Well being that you commented on my opinions that doesn't surprise me.

    You're like a 40 yr old virgin, who still can't decide what color socks to wear. Don't you think there are more important things to worry about?

    F*ck D'Antoni. What?
    Last edited by Red; Apr 26, 2010 at 14:25.

  3. #33
    Member NYKnuniversity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Boston,MA
    Posts
    490
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by Red
    That's funny...

    you're being redundant in repeating the "exposure" to my and Kiya's views on coach. I guess you're special.lol

    And I guess it's relevant to post your support of D'Ant in various posts?

    You call it "ignoring" every post... we call it obvious. We keep defending our positions b/c the results are obvious and you keep ignoring them. But we're ignorant right? SMH.

    Anyway... when I feel D'Ant has something to do w/ what's going on; inadvertently or otherwise... I'll express it.

    If you weren't interested, you should ignore or bypass it.

    But no... you want to comment on the fact you don't agree w/ our comments.

    On topic: after what we've been through, Brad Miller is the furthest thing from my mind concerning the NYK's. This isn't newsworthy.

    The very fact it is being considered as such and became a new thread topic is a failure. You think we came this far to discuss Brad f*ckin Miller as a viable option?

    Well being that you commented on my opinions that doesn't surprise me.

    You're like a 40 yr old virgin, who still can't decide what color socks to wear. Don't you think there are more important things to worry about?

    F*ck D'Antoni. What?
    If you call waiting for an answer back after being called out "redundant", then yeah. This isn't the first Non-D'Antoni thread where people seem to be noticing your irrelevant rants about D'Antoni.

    Next, I'd like to address this bold assertion: where is my support for D'Antoni? Never once have I SUPPORTED D'Antoni, and I still do not. I've stated my opinion (once...) on YOUR Anti-D'Antoni thread (the 3rd or 4th one you made...), and I stick to my guns in saying that I will reserve my judgment until Walsh's 2010 plan...fail or success. Making things up for the sake of strengthening your argument only furthers your ignorance, and close minded nature. Don't get me wrong, I agree with SOME of the stuff you post, and your opinion is (was...before you posted it 100000 times) noteworthy. D'Antoni has made a lot of mistakes that cost us wins this year. But I just don't share as much of a liberal view on the issue as you do. I respect that, but its IGNORANT to discount other people's opinions and go on tirades over things you've made more than clear.

    We get your opinion on D'Antoni....really. You don't just bring up D'Antoni on a whim...you and Kiya both post **** that leads in to D'Antoni discussion on EVERY THREAD. It's not applicable, its just ways to let your noisy opinion ring in our ears even more than it already does.

    The very fact it is being considered as such and became a new thread topic is a failure. You think we came this far to discuss Brad f*ckin Miller as a viable option?
    This is just a testament to your ignorance. No thread is worthy of the almighty Red posting on unless its a whiny bitchy complaint about D'Antoni's 2009 campaign.

    Who says anyone on this site is even considering Miller as our legit center???

    I'm pretty sure we all agree that Miller is no more than a bench player on a winning team.

    A poster just wanted to share something Knicks related that he read online, and then you feel like its your duty to call it a fail?

    Ignorance, arrogance, and immaturity man....

    40 year old virgin? really? I'm 22 years old... get real.


    Feel free to talk like a gangster and respond back to me.



    As for Brad Miller, I think it's a consensus opinion in saying that he is past his prime, doesn't move like he used to, and has lost a bit of legs on his jumpshot. He's a good bench player and could give us a few good minutes here and there. But does anyone believe he has enough to be a starter? I personally don't think so, but I'd like to hear from a supporter as to why they believe in Big B.

  4. #34
    Member ibraheim718's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    111
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by Red
    That's funny...

    you're being redundant in repeating the "exposure" to my and Kiya's views on coach. I guess you're special.lol

    And I guess it's relevant to post your support of D'Ant in various posts?

    You call it "ignoring" every post... we call it obvious. We keep defending our positions b/c the results are obvious and you keep ignoring them. But we're ignorant right? SMH.

    Anyway... when I feel D'Ant has something to do w/ what's going on; inadvertently or otherwise... I'll express it.

    If you weren't interested, you should ignore or bypass it.

    But no... you want to comment on the fact you don't agree w/ our comments.

    On topic: after what we've been through, Brad Miller is the furthest thing from my mind concerning the NYK's. This isn't newsworthy.

    The very fact it is being considered as such and became a new thread topic is a failure. You think we came this far to discuss Brad f*ckin Miller as a viable option?

    Well being that you commented on my opinions that doesn't surprise me.

    You're like a 40 yr old virgin, who still can't decide what color socks to wear. Don't you think there are more important things to worry about?

    F*ck D'Antoni. What?
    Is this the famous Still a fan from PSD cussing on another forum??? I know this posting style and I know you hate D'antoni. Is this you Still?

  5. #35

    Default

    Originally Posted by NYKnuniversity
    As for Brad Miller... I'd like to hear from a supporter as to why they believe in Big B.
    Veteran's minimum?

  6. #36
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6,980
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Originally Posted by TR1LL10N
    This is just a wild guess but something tells me you don't like Dantoni or the 2010 Walsh plan...guess how I know? Because you bring it up in EVERY SINGLE THREAD regardless of the topic.


    And I always thought it would take a rocket scientist to figure that out, but it was easy as 1 + 1 = TR1LLION

  7. #37
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6,980
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Originally Posted by iSaYughh
    How do you know D'Ant clueless about coaching bigmen? And plz don't assume that you can prove this SWEEPING assertion by saying bc he DNP'd Darko....

    How do you know our assistant coach does absolutely nothing but wait to become the full-time coach?

    And our plan is working to perfection. It'd be a miracle to find a way to fill our roster?

    You do realize we have a MLE, 2 MAX signings, and cap to sign as many backup C's to appease your obsessions?

    And we have Gallo...and we have Chandler and Serg to package....with Curry...to swiftly get Okefur/Collinson...quite possibly even Chris Paul?

    Nonetheless, our present situation really has NOTHING to do with D'Ant...and frankly, LITTLE to do with Walsh...Walsh has made the best out of a bad situation for us.

    But like a rape victim -- you -- having been raped so many times by the rapist -- Isiah -- it is as if you can't see the truth of reality, and you see and cry rapist everywhere (D'ant...Walsh)

    There are a million distinct scenarios in which we leave this OS contenders...and YOUNG contenders loaded with dynamic potential at that. It's a shame you won't allow yourself to see this and aren't enjoying the process.

    Also, an FYI...Curry wasn't being traded for "decent" "tradeable" players...he wasn't being traded for the used condom of a sex-crazed midget.

    Walsh played the Curry situation to perfection, too, and now we have a HUGE asset that will get us some combo of a legit C and PG, and possibly even Chris Paul.


    What the hell are u writing about?
    How the hell can u fix your fingers to write
    Eddy Curry will get the Knicks CP3.....has u lost your mind!!!
    u better stop drinking diesel fuel it not vodka.....u asking to get burned alive by every NBA Fan writing foolishness

    Kool down Kiya take this blunt guys like him is why there is no peace on earth they grow like weeds talking nothing but

  8. #38
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,845
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Dear Donkey,

    I've worked with mentally disabled in the past so I realize that, above all else, once has to repeat things sometimes.

    So, again, please back up (the latest) in your zero-credibility statements:

    How do you know D'Ant is clueless about coaching bigmen?

    How do you know our assistant coach does nothing but wait to become the fulltime coach?

    While we're at it...why don't you back up your laughable, disgraceful stance -- which you've had the lameness to REPEAT -- that Gallo's injury/surgery WASN'T REAL AND TRUE?

    Listen child, you obviously a poor combination of reading comp, IQ, and honesty, but I'm still going to throw you a bone:

    Curry's extremely valuable contract (which, as many forum members have felt, in itself could very well net us Okefur AND Collison) + Chandler (you know, that guy you give e-blowjobs to every chance you get) + Walker + two 1st round picks....yes, yes, *THAT* is what I've been saying could very well be instrumental in netting us CP3.

    When did I say CURRY alone would get us CP3. Could he be instrumental? Of course. And only a willfully ignorant doomsday baffoon like yourself would not be willing to admit this.

    Why? Because to do so what mean admitting that the state of the Knicks -- under, yes, D'Antoni and Walsh -- is in a POSITIVE spot.

    You're so past tense it's not even that funny anymore. And without your big gay brothers running around protecting you by muddying the waters and taking the spotlight off what you spew, you're finito.

    Again, a very typical -- and very very weak -- try to spin yourself out of being exposed by me in the last post, by attempting to mince a couple words, which, incidentally, are accurate either way.

    The donkey got put in the blender with my last post; you squirmed around some; now you've been minced.

  9. #39
    Veteran LJ4ptplay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ft. Collins, CO
    Posts
    2,950
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    The reality is Miller, 34, will be hunted as an unrestricted free agent, the first time since he signed a seven-year, $68 million deal in 2003.

    Already, stories have speculated the Rockets and Knicks will show interest.

    "I'm not going to New York," Miller said flatly.

    The 12-year veteran said a two-year deal with a third year player option would be ideal. The Bulls would re-sign Miller at the right price.

    "This is definitely one of the teams on my small list that I'm very interested in," Miller said. "But I'm in a good situation and realistic about my worth. I'm not worried about having to chase money. I can go to the situation that's best for me.

    "I've had security for a long time. I'm assuming there will be interest but you never know."

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Damn. Even though I didn't want him, it is still a little disconcerting to be shot down by Brad Miller before free agency even begins.

  10. #40
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    county of the kings
    Posts
    1,120
    Rep Power
    9

    Nyk Logo

    Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    Damn. Even though I didn't want him, it is still a little disconcerting to be shot down by Brad Miller before free agency even begins.
    well it depends on how u take it..... brad is only worth the vet min in the knicks eyes. he wont be going to ny because he wants more than that.
    and im happy about that

  11. #41
    Veteran knicksin60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,670
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    The question that I have a difficult time trying to figure out is, why was Donnie Walsh interested in a 34 year old Larry the Cable Guy look-alike who is a poor shot blocker? Was Donnie trying to build the Knicks like the Utah Jazz by potentially signing Brad Miller and making him a poor man's Mehmet Okur and then going after Carlos Boozer? Seems to me like that would have been a plan B for Donnie had the Lebron dream came to an end.

    How could Donnie say that the number one reason for the Knicks getting far under the cap is so that he could have a lot of options available to him when a fair amount of his options are already disappearing? Is Donnie trying to build another team of role players? Because aside from Lebron James, there aren't many superstars that are infatuated by NY and the idea of playing for the Knicks.I'm sure that if MSG was the Mecca of Basketball, free agents would want to play here instead of for second rate cities like Portland, San Antonio, and Phoenix.I wouldn't be surprised if Dwayne Wade decides to re-sign with the Heat or joins the Bulls before mid-May.At least a lot of Knick fans would be getting their hearts broken in the Spring rather than in the Summer.
    Last edited by knicksin60; Apr 28, 2010 at 13:36.

  12. #42
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Breaking News Miller does not want to come to NY

    Bulls center [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] might not be the sexiest name of the pending available free agents this summer, but he reportedly is drawing some interest from a few squads.
    We've previously mentioned the Rockets [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], and the Knicks, now that [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] has re-upped with the Blazers, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
    But after the Bulls were knocked out of the playoffs last night, Miller told the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] this about the Knicks: "I'm not going to New York."
    About the Bulls, Miller also said to the paper: "This is definitely one of the teams on my small list that I'm very interested in. But I'm in a good situation and realistic about my worth. I'm not worried about having to chase money. I can go to the situation that's best for me. I've had security for a long time. I'm assuming there will be interest but you never know."
    Miller has previously stated that he'll play for a low salary, and at 34 years of age, he doesn't have many years left. But he told the paper a two-year deal with a third year player option would be ideal.
    Right now, we'll give the edge to the Bulls. Miller is "very interested." He was solid and steady behind Joakim Noah in the Bulls' rotation this season, and it's a fair assumption that if they can bring him back on the cheap, they'll do so.
    Miller is also a Midwest guy: He's from Fort Wayne, Ind., and played college ball at Purdue.

  13. #43
    Sexy Stud knickzrulezH20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,781
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    I'm not hating on Miller. He's a good backup center. But he would have no place in New York. I think Donnie is going to have to find a diamond in the rough in the draft (Whiteside, Alabi, Orton etc). I doubt we'll be able to get a good CENTER (not PF) through FA.

  14. #44
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by knickzrulezH20
    I'm not hating on Miller. He's a good backup center. But he would have no place in New York. I think Donnie is going to have to find a diamond in the rough in the draft (Whiteside, Alabi, Orton etc). I doubt we'll be able to get a good CENTER (not PF) through FA.
    Buying the Hawks 22nd pick sounds like the best idea....3 million for it i think.

    I would do that in a heart beat.....and if Donnie would pay 3 million for Toney Douglas while he was in debt, you better believe that he'd pay money for draft picks with all the extra money he has now.

  15. #45
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Yeah we should not hesitate to get that draft pick...

Similar Threads

  1. Bucks @ Knicks 22/02/10
    By smokes in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: Feb 23, 2010, 17:39
  2. ESPN's take on NY
    By Crazy⑧s in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Oct 13, 2009, 09:44
  3. Replies: 219
    Last Post: Apr 15, 2009, 06:35
  4. Knicks at Magic 3/21 7PM
    By jpz17 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: Mar 24, 2009, 10:06
  5. Philadelphia 76ers vs New York Knicks Game Thread 1/25
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: Jan 27, 2008, 15:59

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •