What will Mohammed's role next season be???

WiL8000

Rotation player
I really don't see him as the starting center. He did some good things but the west coast centers as well as a few in the east, are dominant over him. He seems like a decent backup at pf or center, but the Knicks really need to shop for a true center. We are pretty set at pf and sf, with players like Baker, K.Thomas, T. Thomas, Mohammed, all of whom fit that role well. Okur and Dampier have got to be on top of the list for prospective trades. Any ideas here??

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
I also think that Nazr is more of a backup center. Hopefully Isiah can help him to develop into a great center. Every once in a while, we'll see flashes from Nazr but he needs to be more consistent.

I definately think that Isiah is gonna go after another center. According to the NY Post, Okur is someone that Isiah is interested in so we'll see what happens. I think Okur will fit in nicely with the Knicks.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
id gladly throw in mohammed for a sign and trade to get dampier (or okur?). if baker stays good he can be backup center. also there are other fa centers (for backup) ==> see other topic

WiL8000

Rotation player
I actually agree with that JJ. He should be traded in some kinda package deal or something.