Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Joakim Noah is the man!!

  1. #1
    Member KNICKMATIC809's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NYC BABII
    Posts
    177
    Rep Power
    5

    Smile Joakim Noah is the man!!

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    In the wake of the Chicago Bulls' Game 1 loss to the Cavaliers, Joakim Noah(notes)decided to make a couple million enemies in Ohio. Saying that Cleveland "sucks" and that "there is nothing going on" tends to have that effect. So when the Bulls returned to Quicken Loans arena, the out-spoken big man was public enemy No. 1.

    Feeding off the crowd's boos and repeated chants of "Noah sucks," the third year center balled out to the tune of 25 points, 13 rebounds, 3 assists, a block and a steal in the Bulls' Game 2 loss. Following the game he spoke with reporters who were more than a little curious about his feelings on Cleveland. You might not want to hear this, Ohioans.

    ...........well If you have not heard, Joakim Noah has been dissing the city of Cleveland. Now Cleveland has been voted 1 of the worst cities in the country. Carlos Boozer demanded to be traded out of Cleveland. Michael Redd picked the Bucks over the Cavs. There are many other stories of players not going there. I believe Joakim Noah's viewpoint toward Cleveland is reflective of many of the players in the NBA. Do you think this belief toward Cleveland will lead Lebron James to New York?

    I personally believe so. I do think if Lebron James is attracted to New York, he could bring along another superstar. Although, we may not have the ideal team for him, we do have the cap space to acquire the necessary players if we get another superstar alongside with him unless we trade Eddy Curry. We also have many young players and can provide Lebron with a better core with Gallinari and another superstar. Furthermore, I believe that Cleveland will be regressing after this year. After what Noah said, I find it hard for star players to go to Cleveland with this attitude.

  2. #2
    Superstar Scribbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    607
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    If we dont land LeBron, and we somehow land Joakim Noah via trade. That would be the start of something special in terms of rebuilding rivalries in the NBA.

  3. #3
    Superstar KnicksWillRiseAgain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,164
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Trade Curry for Noah! The bulls want to get under the cap! Let's help em out!

  4. #4
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,488
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    ^

    The Bulls are under the cap. Why would they trade a legit young center? Don't be silly.

  5. #5
    Member KNICKMATIC809's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NYC BABII
    Posts
    177
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    guys watch this is pretty funny

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  6. #6
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by KNICKMATIC809
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    In the wake of the Chicago Bulls' Game 1 loss to the Cavaliers, Joakim Noah(notes)decided to make a couple million enemies in Ohio. Saying that Cleveland "sucks" and that "there is nothing going on" tends to have that effect. So when the Bulls returned to Quicken Loans arena, the out-spoken big man was public enemy No. 1.

    Feeding off the crowd's boos and repeated chants of "Noah sucks," the third year center balled out to the tune of 25 points, 13 rebounds, 3 assists, a block and a steal in the Bulls' Game 2 loss. Following the game he spoke with reporters who were more than a little curious about his feelings on Cleveland. You might not want to hear this, Ohioans.

    ...........well If you have not heard, Joakim Noah has been dissing the city of Cleveland. Now Cleveland has been voted 1 of the worst cities in the country. Carlos Boozer demanded to be traded out of Cleveland. Michael Redd picked the Bucks over the Cavs. There are many other stories of players not going there. I believe Joakim Noah's viewpoint toward Cleveland is reflective of many of the players in the NBA. Do you think this belief toward Cleveland will lead Lebron James to New York?

    I personally believe so. I do think if Lebron James is attracted to New York, he could bring along another superstar. Although, we may not have the ideal team for him, we do have the cap space to acquire the necessary players if we get another superstar alongside with him unless we trade Eddy Curry. We also have many young players and can provide Lebron with a better core with Gallinari and another superstar. Furthermore, I believe that Cleveland will be regressing after this year. After what Noah said, I find it hard for star players to go to Cleveland with this attitude.
    Noah's trash talking was hilarious and proved that Cleavland sucks

    Lebron better listen

  7. #7
    Member YanksKnicks86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New City/Staten Island, New York
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  8. #8
    Member KNICKMATIC809's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NYC BABII
    Posts
    177
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    Noah's trash talking was hilarious and proved that Cleavland sucks

    Lebron better listen
    Noah is very outspoken i remember that game cavs and bulls had where lebron starded dancing and noah came out of nowhere and said something ... By the way see that video i posted up there is pretty funny

  9. #9
    Member Knicker23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    CT 203
    Posts
    430
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    funny ****. so true.

  10. #10
    Member NYK 33 TaVe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    This guy has 90's knicks written all over him. I love it.

  11. #11
    Veteran nyk_nyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,529
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by KnicksWillRiseAgain
    Trade Curry for Noah! The bulls want to get under the cap! Let's help em out!
    Post FAIL!

  12. #12
    I got Soul StreetDreams21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Vegas/NY
    Posts
    1,404
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    He has Charles Oakley written all over him....that's for sure. Both drafted by Chicago, so who knows?

  13. #13

    Default Heh. And they probably know that too.

    And that;s why the Bulls will hold onto Noah and Rose. Now all they need is a new 'Scottie.' As for Curry... man... will any team take him?

Similar Threads

  1. Would you want Joakim?
    By GoKnIcKsDLEE42 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: Jan 18, 2008, 04:15

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •