Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: With Camby out, Knicks must look to other options-Hahn

Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    Christ dude. We get it. You don't like D'Antoni. That is all you post about. Almost every thread here is taken over by you, sometimes completely changing the topic, stating your dislike of D'Antoni.

It's getting old and tiresome. Try commenting on something else.

News Flash!! D'Antoni is not going anywhere for at least another year. So get over it. I really don't want to see every thread, for the next year, filled with complaints, by you, about D'Antoni. Move on or shut up.
    Newsflash...

we're on a forum where we post our opinions. You just posted one and now you want to tell me what to do?

Fu*k You! Like apples motherf*cker...

How bout' those?

Or how about you direct your frustration regarding MY PERSONAL OPINION towards everyone else who said the same instead of waking me from my slumber to address your garbage...

which I might add you posted instead of YOUR opinion on the topic.

Don't play me n*gga... play lotto.

Anyway f*ck you and f*ck D'antoni! You mad b/c you blindly support a coach who is ruining thi team right infront of your eyes.

Who knew you could type with my d*ck in your mouth? Very talented. Now get off!

Originally Posted by Red
    Newsflash...

we're on a forum where we post our opinions. You just posted one and now you want to tell me what to do?

How bout' those?

Or how about you direct your frustration regarding MY PERSONAL OPINION towards everyone else who said the same instead of waking me from my slumber to address your garbage...

Anyway f*ck you and f*ck D'antoni! You mad b/c you blindly support a coach who is ruining thi team right infront of your eyes.

You're entitled to your opinion, as is everybody else. But the difference is other posters contribute to this site in different ways. You've made your point. Everyone on this site knows your opinion. How could they not? All you do is make the same post over and over and over again regardless of the thread topic. You are beginning to sound like a whiney bitch on her period and it has become boring and tiresome.

Veteran

Originally Posted by Red
    Newsflash...

How bout' those?

You're a very angry man. And pathetic.

You also have a computer, with internet access, know how to use it, and have the luxury of being able to spend time on it. Are you still suckling your mother's teet? Doesn't matter, so don't answer; everything said prior isn't speculation.

Thus, plz stop with this faux-ghetto nonsense. This thread isn't even the most glaring example. It's just not working, either way. And I know some real hood n*ggaz that'l bust a real cap of a d*ck in yo mouth, son.

Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    You're entitled to your opinion, as is everybody else. But the difference is other posters contribute to this site in different ways. You've made your point. Everyone on this site knows your opinion. How could they not? All you do is make the same post over and over and over again regardless of the thread topic. You are beginning to sound like a whiney bitch on her period and it has become boring and tiresome.
    Agreeeeed. I'm tired of the Anti-D'Antoni's invading every thread and hindering any form of realisic debate. Between Red and Kiyaman sucking each other off with their "i agree 100%"s on every single post either of them post, i'm pretty sure my brain is about ready to burst.

Most people here aren't even D'Antoni supporters...yet you make every Knick fan feel ****ty for supporting the personel and players that we have now. You claim that no one lets you speak your mind, yet you make blind assertions like " the Knicks are a playoff team" without any actual substance, then turn around and denounce anyone else's opinion. You're entitled to your opinion, but denouning everyone else's and saying yours is FACT is just ignorant.

Lets stay on topic...go back to your Anti-D'Antoni thread and suck Kiyaman off in whatever gas station bathroom you two meet at and discuss your irrelevant and biased opinions that you claim are fact.

I will also agree. The toughest part about these forums is keeping things realistic, and the reality is that Mike D is going to be our coach for this year, at the minimum. Let's talk about ways to make this team better, and in this thread that has to do with players the Knicks could possibly obtain this off-season, with a wonderful list provided to us my Knickmatic (props).

Just trying to get us back on topic...

I don't care what you think of Dantoni - no coach would have been able to do much with the group we had, rather, the many different groups we had...Perhaps some would have won a few more games, but no coach would have been able to do anything with this team..

So regardless of whether you like his style, we haven't truly been able to see him coach... this coming season hopefully will be different...

As for the topic, I think at this point the Bosh/James combo would be the best scenario.

Originally Posted by Red
    Newsflash...

How bout' those?

Whether you like being told what to do or not, you need to calm down for your own sake. Have you noticed that posts like these are not around like in the past? Post like an adult and not some immature kid that is trying to compensate for something.

As much I am not a fan of some of your posts, I do not share the same view as LJ4ptplay (though I understand his frustration). You can post as much anti-"this person" and derail xyz threads you want. I pretty much ignore it.

Well, despite injuries, Kaman's the best fit under the system already in place. And even though that slary number is high, it's only two more years and it'd be a good excuse to dump Curry. Unless of course more changes come in (roster, coaching -- Gallo's the only returning starter) and then everything is up in the air.

Veteran

Kaman would fit well but I think Okafor would be a better choice if we could find a way to get Darren Collison from the Hornets as well.

Kaman's a pretty good player but I don't think Okafor is that much worse. If a slight downgrade at Center would allow us to get a huge upgrade at PG, then I'd say it's worth it. Trading for Okafor+Collison would get us not only a PG but a C as well, filling two positions that we have a massive hole at. If we get a good PG in Collison and a solid shotblocking center in Okafor then all we really need is another wing player and we're back in business.

Collison
    Chandler
    Gallinari
    Lee
    Okafor

That's not really a bad team. It's not a GREAT team, but it's a team that can compete for a #8 playoff spot.

Veteran

I like Emeka, too. It's a pretty big blessing that NO is in the spot they are, and it's so ripe for us to get a bonefied C and a PG no less for the bag of McDonalds-produced lard that is Eddy Curry.

That team would be a nice improvement. But...if that is the team we field going into next season I'm going to be flickering between sparks of rage and depression.

Especially since we'd now be locked into Emeka.

We gotta lock up the huge void @ sg right away if things break along those lines. If we don't get JoJohnson, who else is out there on the imminent horizon?

Really don't think Chandler can be our SG. He's gotta be traded, and should be instrumental in securing us a PG (Rubio, maybe Flynn, maybe even CP3 in fantasyland).

Imagine what a lure CP3 would be for other FA's? *give* the farm to get him. Curry + Chandler + Walker + 2011 1st + 2012 1st for CP3 + Emeka

If we could get JJohnson in your scenario, though...things would look pretty sweet.

pg Collison
    sg JoeJohnson
    sf Gallo
    pf Lee
    C Emeka
    6th Chandler/Douglas

How far do you think we go with that team? Tough to say since Gallo is such a huge x-factor I guess. Collison too.

Originally Posted by Red
    Newsflash...

How bout' those?

Spoken word poetry again?