Intesting article about Toronto's night life

th3realicon

Rotation player
NY doesn't need to sell its night life to anyone, so quit embarrassing yourself and get over the fact that Bosh ain't staying in that sh!thole you call home.

RaptorRulz

Benchwarmer
NY doesn't need to sell its night life to anyone, so quit embarrassing yourself and get over the fact that Bosh ain't staying in that sh!thole you call home.

Why you may not need to sell your nightlife.. one thing you're incapable of selling to FA's is that your team is capable of winning, been trying to sell that hot garbage for 9 sub .500 years. Why would a star come to a sh!t team just because you have great nightlife and shopping, and the promise of billboards in time's square??

Just because you're bitter that no superstar wants to touch your team with a 10 ft pole... don't take it out on where someone may live. 40 years is a long time for a championship, and 9 going on 10 years of below .500 record will test the limits of any fan, so I understand your bitterness.

Enjoy over-paying for 2nd level talent..... cause LBJ, Bosh and Wade will not be on NYK's roster in 2010-2011, shoot for 2012, 2013 and build from the draft that is if you have any draft picks left....

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
I'm not even going to bother and read that article. Toronto doesn't deserve my time. It sure as hell doesn't deserve Chris Bosh's time any longer.