Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: FIFA WORLD CUP: South Africa Video Game, Whos Buying??

  1. #1
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default FIFA WORLD CUP: South Africa Video Game, Whos Buying??

    i know i am

    improved gameplay and graphics along with cool features + the fact that my home country Egypt is in the game thats more then enough reasons for me to buy it loll, i mean we kept getting shunned by Fifa ( although its probably a license thing ) now were finally getting recognition as a top team in the world let alone africa cant wait to play this game

    anyone else buying this?

  2. #2
    Superstar th3realicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    573
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    I ain't bying the game but i can assure you i will be watching every single game of the competition.

  3. #3
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by th3realicon
    I ain't bying the game but i can assure you i will be watching every single game of the competition.
    damn right i will be too, just sucks no egypt =/ the world will miss out haha

    but i have to get this game simply cause of egypt

  4. #4
    Sexy Stud knickzrulezH20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,781
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    I'll buy it. It's gonna be hard to find time to play it now that im playing Mass effect 2. This game is downright amazing.

  5. #5
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    damn right i will be too, just sucks no egypt =/ the world will miss out haha

    but i have to get this game simply cause of egypt
    my moms ex boyfriend is from Alexandria and he showed the video clips and stories of some other country that basically cheated its way into the worldcup and threatened the Egyptian players during games...alot of corruption...i forget the name of the opposing country

  6. #6
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    my moms ex boyfriend is from Alexandria and he showed the video clips and stories of some other country that basically cheated its way into the worldcup and threatened the Egyptian players during games...alot of corruption...i forget the name of the opposing country
    Algeria?

    but yea man it sucks we have a great team just we have bad luck when it comes to qualifying and we really are among the best in the world, seriously. we were ranked 10th in the world a couple of months ago now were 14th not too shabby right? loll

  7. #7
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Puerto Rico is in the game?
    We out....when does this game come out.

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,845
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by knickzrulezH20
    I'll buy it. It's gonna be hard to find time to play it now that im playing Mass effect 2. This game is downright amazing.
    MassEffect is a truly sik franchise. I didn't buy the 2nd, but the first raped my productivity. Gotta stick to the big3 -- fightnite, madden, nba.

  9. #9
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Puerto Rico is in the game?
    We out....when does this game come out.
    im 95% sure puerto rico is in the game, so yea thats a huge plus for you hahahah

    and yea the game came out last tuesday loll, i still need to get my hands on it unno whats taking me so long

  10. #10
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by iSaYughh
    MassEffect is a truly sik franchise. I didn't buy the 2nd, but the first raped my productivity. Gotta stick to the big3 -- fightnite, madden, nba.
    everyone gotta stay with madden cant wait for the new one, fight night is always classic got round 4 just wish Mayweather was in it loll and NBA ima 2k guy but ima try out Live cause its been getting better and better

  11. #11
    Sexy Stud knickzrulezH20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,781
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by iSaYughh
    MassEffect is a truly sik franchise. I didn't buy the 2nd, but the first raped my productivity. Gotta stick to the big3 -- fightnite, madden, nba.
    Just beat Me2, best story based shooter I've ever played. I gotta get Madden 11, it's gonna be sick when it comes out.

  12. #12
    Huge Member smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,226
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    everyone gotta stay with madden cant wait for the new one, fight night is always classic got round 4 just wish Mayweather was in it loll and NBA ima 2k guy but ima try out Live cause its been getting better and better
    next year 2k should beat live hands down. only reason live got better this year is they had mike wang who they stole from 2k. now hes gone back to 2k so yea. i hope they will steal the dribble move stuff from live tho, that ish is fun.

  13. #13
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by smokes
    next year 2k should beat live hands down. only reason live got better this year is they had mike wang who they stole from 2k. now hes gone back to 2k so yea. i hope they will steal the dribble move stuff from live tho, that ish is fun.
    i played live10 for the first time yesterday and i must say that game is fun, still needs some work to do like the effects of the players and make the game a little more realistic but the mood of the crowd is amazing i was playing in the garden with the knicks in a playoff atmosphere and they were going nuts chants of "defense!" and when i took a three with gallinari the crowd went "three!" and when it went in they went nuts it was as if im watching the knicks in the playoffs

    they've had a year of feedback and update the game so im expecting Live11 to be pretty nasty loll....still ima have to rent both out before i decide on which to buy

Similar Threads

  1. Knicks @ 76ers 1/24/09 7:00 PM
    By jpz17 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: Jan 25, 2009, 22:15
  2. Balkman to Denver (OFFICIAL)
    By GetRealistic in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: Aug 25, 2008, 19:32
  3. New York Knicks vs Washington Wizards Game Thread 2/18
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: Feb 19, 2008, 22:23
  4. San Antonio Spurs vs New York Knicks Game Thread 2/8
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: Feb 09, 2008, 03:45
  5. Indiana Pacers vs New York Knicks Game Thread 2/5
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: Feb 07, 2008, 17:27

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •