FIFA WORLD CUP: South Africa Video Game, Whos Buying??

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i know i am

improved gameplay and graphics along with cool features + the fact that my home country Egypt is in the game thats more then enough reasons for me to buy it loll, i mean we kept getting shunned by Fifa ( although its probably a license thing ) now were finally getting recognition as a top team in the world let alone africa cant wait to play this game

anyone else buying this?

Paul1355

All Star
damn right i will be too, just sucks no egypt =/ the world will miss out haha

but i have to get this game simply cause of egypt
my moms ex boyfriend is from Alexandria and he showed the video clips and stories of some other country that basically cheated its way into the worldcup and threatened the Egyptian players during games...alot of corruption...i forget the name of the opposing country

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
my moms ex boyfriend is from Alexandria and he showed the video clips and stories of some other country that basically cheated its way into the worldcup and threatened the Egyptian players during games...alot of corruption...i forget the name of the opposing country

Algeria?

but yea man it sucks we have a great team just we have bad luck when it comes to qualifying and we really are among the best in the world, seriously. we were ranked 10th in the world a couple of months ago now were 14th not too shabby right? loll

iSaYughh

Starter
I'll buy it. It's gonna be hard to find time to play it now that im playing Mass effect 2. This game is downright amazing.

MassEffect is a truly sik franchise. I didn't buy the 2nd, but the first raped my productivity. Gotta stick to the big3 -- fightnite, madden, nba.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Puerto Rico is in the game?
We out....when does this game come out.

im 95% sure puerto rico is in the game, so yea thats a huge plus for you hahahah

and yea the game came out last tuesday loll, i still need to get my hands on it unno whats taking me so long

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
MassEffect is a truly sik franchise. I didn't buy the 2nd, but the first raped my productivity. Gotta stick to the big3 -- fightnite, madden, nba.

everyone gotta stay with madden cant wait for the new one, fight night is always classic got round 4 just wish Mayweather was in it loll and NBA ima 2k guy but ima try out Live cause its been getting better and better

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud

Just beat Me2, best story based shooter I've ever played. I gotta get Madden 11, it's gonna be sick when it comes out.

smokes

Huge Member
everyone gotta stay with madden cant wait for the new one, fight night is always classic got round 4 just wish Mayweather was in it loll and NBA ima 2k guy but ima try out Live cause its been getting better and better

next year 2k should beat live hands down. only reason live got better this year is they had mike wang who they stole from 2k. now hes gone back to 2k so yea. i hope they will steal the dribble move stuff from live tho, that ish is fun.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
next year 2k should beat live hands down. only reason live got better this year is they had mike wang who they stole from 2k. now hes gone back to 2k so yea. i hope they will steal the dribble move stuff from live tho, that ish is fun.

i played live10 for the first time yesterday and i must say that game is fun, still needs some work to do like the effects of the players and make the game a little more realistic but the mood of the crowd is amazing i was playing in the garden with the knicks in a playoff atmosphere and they were going nuts chants of "defense!" and when i took a three with gallinari the crowd went "three!" and when it went in they went nuts it was as if im watching the knicks in the playoffs :boohoo:

they've had a year of feedback and update the game so im expecting Live11 to be pretty nasty loll....still ima have to rent both out before i decide on which to buy