Thread: Troy

Default Troy

seen it last night. excepting those huge and embarassing errors, that made him to look silly, i say it was an overall good movie.
    anyway, you should go see it 8)

Superstar

yea i saw it the day it came out. it was a little overhyped and the story mangled a bit (the war lasted 10 friggin years), but the fight scenes were excellent. brad pitt was pretty good for a tough guy :P

hey rady, how do u see these films, do u DL em on the computer? because i know in Europe they come out like 2 months after they come out here in the states, jw, hehe

100th post...and counting

most of them i get them on cd from friends, but this one i've seen it on cinema. it camed out this friday, but regulary, they gave a 2 months delay

Originally Posted by pyotrveliky
    yea i saw it the day it came out. it was a little overhyped and the story mangled a bit (the war lasted 10 friggin years), but the fight scenes were excellent. brad pitt was pretty good for a tough guy :P
    yup, that was a huge mistake IMO. the scenes were ok, except for that fight when the first greek ship landed, and were attacked by the trojans.
    achilles and his men made the shel to avoid the arrows, and pulled out their spears. if i'm not mistaken, that tactic was used for the first time by the romans, few hundred years after