Altruism in animals

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Here are just a couple examples of dogs displaying altruistic behavior. There are many documented cases of chimpanzees, elephants, dolphins and dogs performing altruistic acts. Many religious people state that altruism only exists in humans and is evidence that we are created by a god, which is simply not true.

Regardless, these are amazing stories. Particularly the second one. The dog tries to pull the injured dog off the highway and instead of using it's teeth, it uses its paws, so as to not further harm the injured dog, to pull it off the highway.

Dogs Rule!

You never shown me the monkey man. You've shown me primate or homo species, every time. One or the other. You know better. Actually on facebook getting updated on my weekly evolutionary discussion. Pretty good stuff on both sides. But still, no monkey man.

However, Isaiah 2-4 did happen to come true.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
You never shown me the monkey man. You've shown me primate or homo species, every time. One or the other. You know better. Actually on facebook getting updated on my weekly evolutionary discussion. Pretty good stuff on both sides. But still, no monkey man.

However, Isaiah 2-4 did happen to come true.

No. Wrong. Flat out wrong, on both. I'm not going to do this again with you even though you want to. This thread was to show altruism in animals.

No. Wrong. Flat out wrong, on both. I'm not going to do this again with you even though you want to. This thread was to show altruism in animals.

Do things of your own accord. You never showed a half man half primate remains in any of your post. Why? Because its never been found. Point blank. Don't lie to yourself.

And you def never tackled Isa 2. But I'm done too.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Do things of your own accord. You never showed a half man half primate remains in any of your post. Why? Because its never been found. Point blank. Don't lie to yourself.

Yes I have. Yet you keep lying to yourself. You want a monkey with human hands which shows 1.)how uneducated you are 2.) how ridiculous you are.

And you def never tackled Isa 2. But I'm done too.

4He will settle arguments

between nations.

They will pound their swords

and their spears

into rakes and shovels;

they will never make war

or attack one another.

Again, you claim something without evidence. This has not happened yet. The word YET, means it is not fulfilled. You can never seem to understand what it means for a prophecy to actually be fulfilled which again shows 1.)how uneducated you are 2.) how ridiculous you are.

How come the world has not ended yet? Still waiting. Like I said, I will remind you every year, for the next 10 years. This is the only thing that can convince you that you are wrong. I have patience. I will be here to always remind you.

Yes I have. Yet you keep lying to yourself. You want a monkey with human hands which shows 1.)how uneducated you are 2.) how ridiculous you are.
But somehow it's not ridiculous for the artists of these findings to draw say a monkey faces and human legs? I'm ridiculous for wanting to see the tweener that these people keep telling us we came from, but it's perfectly ok to walk into a museum and see and artist's depiction of half man half ape? And I'm ridiculous?

4He will settle arguments

between nations.

They will pound their swords

and their spears

into rakes and shovels;

they will never make war

or attack one another.

Again, you claim something without evidence. This has not happened yet. The word YET, means it is not fulfilled. You can never seem to understand what it means for a prophecy to actually be fulfilled which again shows 1.)how uneducated you are 2.) how ridiculous you are.

How come the world has not ended yet? Still waiting. Like I said, I will remind you every year, for the next 10 years. This is the only thing that can convince you that you are wrong. I have patience. I will be here to always remind you.

IT ALREADY HAS HAPPENED BECAUSE JEHOVAH'S PEOPLE ARE DOING JUST THAT!

Jw have already not learned war anymore by refusing to engage. Jehovahs witnesses are made up of all nations and tongues and are united in worship. No arguments. THIS HAS HAPPENED. You sir are the uneducated one. This prophecy was about GOD'S PEOPLE, not the world and when it will end. PAY ATTN!!!

LJ4ptplay

Starter
But somehow it's not ridiculous for the artists of these findings to draw say a monkey faces and human legs? I'm ridiculous for wanting to see the tweener that these people keep telling us we came from, but it's perfectly ok to walk into a museum and see and artist's depiction of half man half ape? And I'm ridiculous?

You are a child.

The half-man/half-monkey you request existed. I have shown this to you. I don't know how else to make you see. You asked, I showed you. You still ask. Why? Based on your claims, you should be admitting I am right and you are wrong. I have fulfilled your requests. Yet, the world has not ended. God has not shown himself.

By the way, next time you need a vaccine, tell the doctor you don't believe in evolution and therefore he should just give you the vaccine not derived from evolutionary theory.

Still waiting for God to come down and destroy everyone. How come it hasn't happened yet? I will remind you every year for the next 10 years. You will see. You will be wrong. Your whole world will come crashing down on you then and I will be there to remind you. I promise this with 100% certainty. 100%. Will you worship me when my prophecy is fulfilled?

IT ALREADY HAS HAPPENED BECAUSE JEHOVAH'S PEOPLE ARE DOING JUST THAT!

Jw have already not learned war anymore by refusing to engage. Jehovahs witnesses are made up of all nations and tongues and are united in worship. No arguments. THIS HAS HAPPENED. You sir are the uneducated one. This prophecy was about GOD'S PEOPLE, not the world and when it will end. PAY ATTN!!!

I wasn't saying this was about the world ending. Just stating, again, that it hasn't happened yet. I will keep reminding you, every time. It still hasn't happened.

Has he settled arguments betwen nations? No. Have you setteled arguments between nations? No. = Not fulfilled. Why is this so difficult for you to understand?

Actually, you should be worshipping me based on your logic. My prophecy is true. You are wasting your life and it will crumble when you realize you are wrong. This has already happened. How come you don't worship me yet?

Last edited:

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Romans 1:22 "Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools"

You believe that we have to telepathically tell an invisible being that we love him because we are inherently evil because a woman made from the rib of a man was convinced to eat a fruit by a talking snake.

You are the fool claiming to be wise. You have zero evidence. You have not once shown irrefutable evidence to support your claims. And I have. I base my beliefs on facts. Irrefutable facts. You base your beliefs on impossible stories with zero evidence. Not a shred. Zero. Zilch. Fool.

Last edited:
You are a child.

The half-man/half-monkey you request existed. I have shown this to you. I don't know how else to make you see. You asked, I showed you. You still ask. Why? Based on your claims, you should be admitting I am right and you are wrong. I have fulfilled your requests. Yet, the world has not ended. God has not shown himself.

By the way, next time you need a vaccine, tell the doctor you don't believe in evolution and therefore he should just give you the vaccine not derived from evolutionary theory.

Still waiting for God to come down and destroy everyone. How come it hasn't happened yet? I will remind you every year for the next 10 years. You will see. You will be wrong. Your whole world will come crashing down on you then and I will be there to remind you. I promise this with 100% certainty. 100%. Will you worship me when my prophecy is fulfilled?
It existed, but you can't show proof? Only artist drawings of what it might have looked like based on actual findings?

I wasn't saying this was about the world ending. Just stating, again, that it hasn't happened yet. I will keep reminding you, every time. It still hasn't happened.

Has he settled arguments betwen nations? No. Have you setteled arguments between nations? No. = Not fulfilled. Why is this so difficult for you to understand?

Actually, you should be worshipping me based on your logic. My prophecy is true. You are wasting your life and it will crumble when you realize you are wrong. This has already happened. How come you don't worship me yet?

Lol... If Jehovah's people are made up of every nation on earth (example, Africans, asians, Caucasion, chinese, etc) and they as Jehovah's people have come together in worship in love and unity, has he not settled arguments and united nations of people in worship of him? If these same people that worship him will also not engage in war, how has this not come true? Remember, this whole prophecy hinges on worship of him. The world outside of worship will never be at peace. But Jehovah's people already are.... geez,

LJ4ptplay

Starter
It existed, but you can't show proof? Only artist drawings of what it might have looked like based on actual findings?

Lol... If Jehovah's people are made up of every nation on earth (example, Africans, asians, Caucasion, chinese, etc) and they as Jehovah's people have come together in worship in love and unity, has he not settled arguments and united nations of people in worship of him? If these same people that worship him will also not engage in war, how has this not come true? Remember, this whole prophecy hinges on worship of him. The world outside of worship will never be at peace. But Jehovah's people already are.... geez,

How come you don't worship me? My prophecies have been fulfilled.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
And there is the dodge. It has been explained thoroughly to you, you understand and it hurts to be wrong. Good day.

But according to your logic a prophecy is fulfilled when the actions are happening right now but the actual event has not yet occurred. This is the exact same thing with my prophecy! Therefore it is fulfilled!! You should be worshipping me.

And I have been over and over and over with you about how 1.) you are misinterpreting this prophecy (like all the others) 2.) you are taking bits of the prophecy and not the whole thing (like all the others) 3.) taking lines out of context (like all the others) and 3.) how this cannot be used as a fulfilled prophecy because the actual events have not happened and you can not say because you follow what the bible tells you to follow equals a fulfilled prophecy.

But this is what you guys do. All the time. I am amazed, and quite amused really, that I can interpret the bible better than you, the one who claims to understnd the bible better than anyone. Just ironic and kind of funny.

I mean really. What kind of ass backwards logic are you trying to sell here? Or do you just need to be the biggest, most gullible dumbsh*t on the plant to follow that crap.

And you are the one dodging. You have been explained thoroughly and proven wrong without doubt. It's not drawings. You are referring to the initial drawings of Neanderthal made over 100 years ago based on the first, incomplete skulls. More skulls and skeletons have been discovered and what you see now is based on reconstruction. Scanned into a computer and based on physical structure. Tools they did not have 100 years ago. The technology and understanding is much better now than 100 years ago. And there have been multiple discoveries since then that agree with these findings. And you always seem to ignore the biological and genetic evidence too. Why? So, your monkey man is proven fact and has been shown to you. You should be admitting you are wrong now.

Yet you have zero evidence. In fact this thread was created because you and Paul have made the false claim that humans are the only ones to display altruism. Once again, your claims without evidence are disproven with facts and evidence. That's how this works and why I know, without a shadow of a doubt, that you are wrong.

Oh, by the way, where is god? How come the world is not destroyed yet? Still waiting.

You will learn. I realize facts and evidence are not enough for you. I mean, look at what you believe. Based on zero facts and evidence, and all the irrefutable facts and evidence prove what you believe to be wrong. So that is why I will continue to remind you that God is not here and the world has not been destroyed. I will continue this for the next 10 years. That is the only way you will learn.

And my prophecy of your life crumbling when you discover you are wrong 10 years from now will come true. I guarantee it. I am patient. I can wait 10 years for your worship. Nervous?

Last edited:
You cannot apply that verse to any other people on earth. I didn't make it happen, the Watchtower society did not make it happen, Jehovah did.

So the best you can do is rant and rave about bits and pieces, even tho this prophecy thoroughly describes one people all you wish. Jehovah's witnesses are more united as a people than your esteemed scientists and there so called facts of evolution that they can't agree on.

For all your rhetoric, Jehovah has still managed to do something all of your majestic science has not. And that is to bring people from all walks of life to be a truly loving and united people. No other faction on earth can say the same.

You should refer to this thread you were conveniently absent for. Shatters a lot of what you believe

http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5118

None of your monkeys prove anything.

You keep thinkin you have it figured. We'll keep watching the world fall apart and try to help as many as we can.

Paul1355

All Star

You believe that we have to telepathically tell an invisible being that we love him because we are inherently evil because a woman made from the rib of a man was convinced to eat a fruit by a talking snake.

You are the fool claiming to be wise. You have zero evidence. You have not once shown irrefutable evidence to support your claims. And I have. I base my beliefs on facts. Irrefutable facts. You base your beliefs on impossible stories with zero evidence. Not a shred. Zero. Zilch. Fool.
Look at yourself. I didn't call you a fool, the Apostle Paul called you a fool in Romans 1:22 and then you call me a fool....the Bible has powerful words doesn't it? Words that bring conviction to everybody, even you.

You claim there is no evidence...I really don't want to argue with close minded mocking atheists(even Richard Dawkins is more open minded than what you've shown to be on this website).
Because you said "zero evidence" let me just defend My Lord Jesus Christ real quick....

I'll make the claim Jesus existed...a few historians who back me up that was not an apostle, or prophet in scripture that you would blow off as being a witness? I'll name a couple but not all of them...Josephus, Tacitus, Suetonius, Phlegon, Lucian of Samosta all talk about Christ existing and being crucified during the reign of Tiberius and at the hands of Pontius Pilate.

All this takes is lowering your pride and doing some research.

A little taste of archeological evidence....From the radio show "The Book and The Spade" by Gordon Govier and Keith Sohoville.
An inscription at a Roman theater in Caesarea Martima reading, "Pontius Pilate, prefect of Judea".
An inscription found in Northern Israel mentioning King David's dynasty. The inscription is the oldest reference to any Biblical figure outside the Bible.
The discovery of an ossuary, a stone box used for retaining bones of the deceased, inscribed with the name of Caiaphas, the high priest who presided over the trial of Jesus shortly before his crucifixion.
From the Jerusalem Christian Review
JERUSALEM - Israeli archeologists have uncovered a 1st century cave, in a suburb south of Jerusalem, which served as a tomb to a family of disciples of Jesus Christ.

The burial cave, carved in the mountainside, off the Kidron Valley, contained several coffins, with names engraved on their sides, as well as signs of the cross. These inscriptions identified the cave as the burial vault of the Barsabas family. This family is well known to us, since several of its members are mentioned in the book of Acts. The tomb remained hidden for nearly 2000 years.

Eminent Jerusalem Historian, Prof. Ory N. Mazar, states that "at least some members of this family were among the very first disciples of Christ."​

This is an archaeological find of Peter's house in Capernaum http://www.christiananswers.net/dictionary/capernaum.html
Okay you got a little taste of Jesus and the people during the crucifixion existing, and I even through in Peter's house for you which is only 1 of the many findings.

There is even a whole medical evalutation to the death of Jesus....​
http://www.creatingfutures.net/crucifixion.html

LJ I barely even tried on this one.

I found one site...it shows plenty of evidence.

Some more facts you should be aware of- The Bible was written from 66 different authors, a time period of over 1,000 years of recorded events with archaeological evidence supporting the time span of events that took place...consisted of people with many different backgrounds ranging from a common fisherman like Peter to an intelligent high ranking Pharisee like Paul along with tax collectors etc, so these people were not all poor with no education and they were tortured and martyred, even be-headed for something they knew existed or else they would have given up, they didn't and got killed, justifying that what they saw they knew was true.
Most of the world shuts out the possibility of a God because all they think about is the miracles and ignore the simple stories, locations, events in the bible that were true and accurately documented...once the pieces add up and the evidence builds, you have no choice but to believe or else you would be fooling yourself.

If you knew God existed would you submit to Him? That's a hard question, especially since most humans are loaded with pride and don't want to bow to no one, not even if they knew God existed.

This will obviously piss you off and challenge you entirely, which is why the story of Jesus makes any unbeliever mad at Him, just like the Pharisees were. He challenged the world and how they went about their business and He told them that they were wrong, people don't want to hear they are wrong even when they are convicted, so they killed him and continued their sin and desires.

No man was ever like Jesus and no story was ever as powerful or as influential as His. You know this to be true. Did you know Jesus loved every person that mocked, spit, and tortured Him in his last day on Earth? "Forgive them Father for they do not know" he said. He asked God the Father to forgive them!!! Now ask yourself why.

Think about it LJ.....

LJ4ptplay

Starter
WTF? I make a thread displaying an amazing and heroic dog to prove how altruism exists in animals.

This was made to refute the claims that altruism only exists in humans. Which have been made in an attempt to disprove evolution.

But they can't even acknowledge that altruism exists in animals after these videos. How am I supposed to debate these people? Evidence right in front of their eyes and they can't accept it.

The fact that they can't even admit they are wrong about altruism really shows how stubborn they really are and how pointless it is to even debate them. I have wasted far too much time on these knuckleheads.

Like I said, the only way they will realize they are wrong is when god has not come down. Eventually they have to see this. Hopefully.

K4yfe. I can't wait until 10 years from now. I look forward to the excuses you come up with to rationalize your beliefs being wrong. That will be enjoyable.

Paul, I have never argued that the man Jesus has not existed. It is however, quite obvious he was not the son of god. And you need to look into history before you make claims that no man was ever like Jesus. The whole story was copied from other religions created before Christianity.

Last edited:

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Oh, and one more thing. Where is god? How come he hasn't come down yet?

Still wating.

K4lyfe, You have 9 years, 11 months before your whole world comes crashing down on you. Nervous?

Last edited: