Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Altruism in animals

Default Altruism in animals

Here are just a couple examples of dogs displaying altruistic behavior. There are many documented cases of chimpanzees, elephants, dolphins and dogs performing altruistic acts. Many religious people state that altruism only exists in humans and is evidence that we are created by a god, which is simply not true.

Regardless, these are amazing stories. Particularly the second one. The dog tries to pull the injured dog off the highway and instead of using it's teeth, it uses its paws, so as to not further harm the injured dog, to pull it off the highway.

Dogs Rule!

Veteran

Dogs do rule. Too bad I'm allergic. Always wanted one. You get me the monkey man and you win.

Originally Posted by Knicks4lyfe
    Dogs do rule. Too bad I'm allergic. Always wanted one. You get me the monkey man and you win.
    Already have and already won. Just waiting for that imaginary friend to come destroy the world.

Veteran

You never shown me the monkey man. You've shown me primate or homo species, every time. One or the other. You know better. Actually on facebook getting updated on my weekly evolutionary discussion. Pretty good stuff on both sides. But still, no monkey man.

However, Isaiah 2-4 did happen to come true.

Either way, it is never simple with people. Simple makes exposing the lies too easy.

You never shown me the monkey man. You've shown me primate or homo species, every time. One or the other. You know better. Actually on facebook getting updated on my weekly evolutionary discussion. Pretty good stuff on both sides. But still, no monkey man.

However, Isaiah 2-4 did happen to come true.
    No. Wrong. Flat out wrong, on both. I'm not going to do this again with you even though you want to. This thread was to show altruism in animals.

Veteran

Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    No. Wrong. Flat out wrong, on both. I'm not going to do this again with you even though you want to. This thread was to show altruism in animals.
    Do things of your own accord. You never showed a half man half primate remains in any of your post. Why? Because its never been found. Point blank. Don't lie to yourself.

And you def never tackled Isa 2. But I'm done too.

Do things of your own accord. You never showed a half man half primate remains in any of your post. Why? Because its never been found. Point blank. Don't lie to yourself.
    Yes I have. Yet you keep lying to yourself. You want a monkey with human hands which shows 1.)how uneducated you are 2.) how ridiculous you are.

And you def never tackled Isa 2. But I'm done too.
    4He will settle arguments

between nations.

They will pound their swords

and their spears

into rakes and shovels;

they will never make war

or attack one another.

Again, you claim something without evidence. This has not happened yet. The word YET, means it is not fulfilled. You can never seem to understand what it means for a prophecy to actually be fulfilled which again shows 1.)how uneducated you are 2.) how ridiculous you are.

How come the world has not ended yet? Still waiting. Like I said, I will remind you every year, for the next 10 years. This is the only thing that can convince you that you are wrong. I have patience. I will be here to always remind you.

Veteran

Yes I have. Yet you keep lying to yourself. You want a monkey with human hands which shows 1.)how uneducated you are 2.) how ridiculous you are.
    But somehow it's not ridiculous for the artists of these findings to draw say a monkey faces and human legs? I'm ridiculous for wanting to see the tweener that these people keep telling us we came from, but it's perfectly ok to walk into a museum and see and artist's depiction of half man half ape? And I'm ridiculous?

4He will settle arguments

between nations.

They will pound their swords

and their spears

into rakes and shovels;

they will never make war

or attack one another.

Again, you claim something without evidence. This has not happened yet. The word YET, means it is not fulfilled. You can never seem to understand what it means for a prophecy to actually be fulfilled which again shows 1.)how uneducated you are 2.) how ridiculous you are.

How come the world has not ended yet? Still waiting. Like I said, I will remind you every year, for the next 10 years. This is the only thing that can convince you that you are wrong. I have patience. I will be here to always remind you.
    IT ALREADY HAS HAPPENED BECAUSE JEHOVAH'S PEOPLE ARE DOING JUST THAT!

Jw have already not learned war anymore by refusing to engage. Jehovahs witnesses are made up of all nations and tongues and are united in worship. No arguments. THIS HAS HAPPENED. You sir are the uneducated one. This prophecy was about GOD'S PEOPLE, not the world and when it will end. PAY ATTN!!!

Already have and already won. Just waiting for that imaginary friend to come destroy the world.
    Romans 1:22 "Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools"

But somehow it's not ridiculous for the artists of these findings to draw say a monkey faces and human legs? I'm ridiculous for wanting to see the tweener that these people keep telling us we came from, but it's perfectly ok to walk into a museum and see and artist's depiction of half man half ape? And I'm ridiculous?
    You are a child.

The half-man/half-monkey you request existed. I have shown this to you. I don't know how else to make you see. You asked, I showed you. You still ask. Why? Based on your claims, you should be admitting I am right and you are wrong. I have fulfilled your requests. Yet, the world has not ended. God has not shown himself.

By the way, next time you need a vaccine, tell the doctor you don't believe in evolution and therefore he should just give you the vaccine not derived from evolutionary theory.

Still waiting for God to come down and destroy everyone. How come it hasn't happened yet? I will remind you every year for the next 10 years. You will see. You will be wrong. Your whole world will come crashing down on you then and I will be there to remind you. I promise this with 100% certainty. 100%. Will you worship me when my prophecy is fulfilled?

IT ALREADY HAS HAPPENED BECAUSE JEHOVAH'S PEOPLE ARE DOING JUST THAT!

Jw have already not learned war anymore by refusing to engage. Jehovahs witnesses are made up of all nations and tongues and are united in worship. No arguments. THIS HAS HAPPENED. You sir are the uneducated one. This prophecy was about GOD'S PEOPLE, not the world and when it will end. PAY ATTN!!!
    I wasn't saying this was about the world ending. Just stating, again, that it hasn't happened yet. I will keep reminding you, every time. It still hasn't happened.

Has he settled arguments betwen nations? No. Have you setteled arguments between nations? No. = Not fulfilled. Why is this so difficult for you to understand?

Actually, you should be worshipping me based on your logic. My prophecy is true. You are wasting your life and it will crumble when you realize you are wrong. This has already happened. How come you don't worship me yet?
    Last edited by LJ4ptplay; Apr 27, 2010 at 16:47.

Originally Posted by Paul1355
    Romans 1:22 "Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools"
    You believe that we have to telepathically tell an invisible being that we love him because we are inherently evil because a woman made from the rib of a man was convinced to eat a fruit by a talking snake.

You are the fool claiming to be wise. You have zero evidence. You have not once shown irrefutable evidence to support your claims. And I have. I base my beliefs on facts. Irrefutable facts. You base your beliefs on impossible stories with zero evidence. Not a shred. Zero. Zilch. Fool.
    Last edited by LJ4ptplay; Apr 27, 2010 at 16:36.

Veteran

You are a child.

The half-man/half-monkey you request existed. I have shown this to you. I don't know how else to make you see. You asked, I showed you. You still ask. Why? Based on your claims, you should be admitting I am right and you are wrong. I have fulfilled your requests. Yet, the world has not ended. God has not shown himself.

By the way, next time you need a vaccine, tell the doctor you don't believe in evolution and therefore he should just give you the vaccine not derived from evolutionary theory.

Still waiting for God to come down and destroy everyone. How come it hasn't happened yet? I will remind you every year for the next 10 years. You will see. You will be wrong. Your whole world will come crashing down on you then and I will be there to remind you. I promise this with 100% certainty. 100%. Will you worship me when my prophecy is fulfilled?
    It existed, but you can't show proof? Only artist drawings of what it might have looked like based on actual findings?

I wasn't saying this was about the world ending. Just stating, again, that it hasn't happened yet. I will keep reminding you, every time. It still hasn't happened.

Has he settled arguments betwen nations? No. Have you setteled arguments between nations? No. = Not fulfilled. Why is this so difficult for you to understand?

Actually, you should be worshipping me based on your logic. My prophecy is true. You are wasting your life and it will crumble when you realize you are wrong. This has already happened. How come you don't worship me yet?
    Lol... If Jehovah's people are made up of every nation on earth (example, Africans, asians, Caucasion, chinese, etc) and they as Jehovah's people have come together in worship in love and unity, has he not settled arguments and united nations of people in worship of him? If these same people that worship him will also not engage in war, how has this not come true? Remember, this whole prophecy hinges on worship of him. The world outside of worship will never be at peace. But Jehovah's people already are.... geez,

It existed, but you can't show proof? Only artist drawings of what it might have looked like based on actual findings?

Lol... If Jehovah's people are made up of every nation on earth (example, Africans, asians, Caucasion, chinese, etc) and they as Jehovah's people have come together in worship in love and unity, has he not settled arguments and united nations of people in worship of him? If these same people that worship him will also not engage in war, how has this not come true? Remember, this whole prophecy hinges on worship of him. The world outside of worship will never be at peace. But Jehovah's people already are.... geez,
    How come you don't worship me? My prophecies have been fulfilled.

Veteran

How come you don't worship me? My prophecies have been fulfilled.
    And there is the dodge. It has been explained thoroughly to you, you understand and it hurts to be wrong. Good day.