Super Bowl

jrdrny

Benchwarmer
I bet 5 dollars with like 6 of my friends that THE JETS ARE GOING TO WIN THE SUPER BOWL.My friends like bucs and they bet that they will make the playoffs.Im i dumb or smart

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
I bet 5 dollars with like 6 of my friends that THE JETS ARE GOING TO WIN THE SUPER BOWL.My friends like bucs and they bet that they will make the playoffs.Im i dumb or smart

Well your not dumb. Your friend is.

1.) I'm not a Jets fan, but look at their roster bro. They got the most important positions filled.

QB: Check
RB: Check
TE: Check
O-line: Check
WR: Check
DT: Check
OLB: Check
MLB: Check
CB: CHECK CHECK CHECK lol
Coach: Check

They got a good chance, but I think my Falcons will win it all :) lol

2.) The Bucs will NOT make the playoffs. Mark my word. They are 2 years away. Tell your friend to be optimistic about the future, but as of right now they are devoid of talent at skill positions (WR, RB). Freeman is raw, but should develop nicely over the years. Their defense is getting younger by the minute. And there coach is not even twice my age (im 18). He is still learning the ropes. To make matters worse for this year look at the division they play in. They have to play the Saints, Falcons, and Panthers twice each. I think they'll go 1-5 in their division and finish the season 5-11. So make sure you collect your money from this bet at the end of the season.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
HOW 'BOUT THEM 'BOYS? COWBOYS got this

Jets vs Cowboys and the Cowboys win 24-20

Dez Bryant will be our X-Factor loll

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Nope they will fail....Giants baby

Bahahahahahahahahahah. The NY Giants are going to win the Super Bowl? Lol to funny. Eli Manning will choke again at key points of the season. And JPP isn't going to contribute much this year. I think the Giants will go 9-7 and miss the playoffs.

Paul1355

All Star
Bahahahahahahahahahah. The NY Giants are going to win the Super Bowl? Lol to funny. Eli Manning will choke again at key points of the season. And JPP isn't going to contribute much this year. I think the Giants will go 9-7 and miss the playoffs.
Giants will ressurect and win it all.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Hmm idk how good Bryant will be this year. I know he'll be a beast after a year of experience or two.

he wont be our number one option this year but i do expect him to produce for us. im not expecting any less then 700 receiving yards and 6 touchdowns thats being vague too, im actually expecting a little more considering he'll have a huge role and should be the number 2 option by week 8

but he will be the best wideout in a couple of years loll