Its hard out here for a Knick (Angry rant)

You know, we havent made the Playoffs in ten years! We have had ten years of suffering! 10 years of sitting around watching the Lakers win championships! 10 years of going to the garden and seeing the place over ran by fans of the other team!

WTF Happened! I went to the Game where we played the nuggets and for every Knicks fan there were 3 Nuggets fans!

It shouldnt be like that! We are the New York Knicks! Were in the mecca of Basketball! We should be making the playoffs every year!

and you know the country hates NY sports teams! They dont want to see us do well! Thats the only reason they keep saying LeBrons not coming! The country loves to see New York fail! They dont wana see us emerge as a force to reken with in the NBA in 2010! They like us at the bottom!

iSaYughh

Starter
Hmm. Yes. Though I think the country "likes" NY sports team; as much or more than any region liking teams outside it's own.

It's just ESPN and others who are wannabe-elitist dweebs that are in the tank against NYC...ESPN is the worst.

90% of these fools just get spoonfed storylines from their masters and are eager beevers to put their mighty degrees to work.

Hmm. Yes. Though I think the country "likes" NY sports team; as much or more than any region liking teams outside it's own.

It's just ESPN and others who are wannabe-elitist dweebs that are in the tank against NYC...ESPN is the worst.

90% of these fools just get spoonfed storylines from their masters and are eager beevers to put their mighty degrees to work.
Yeah but the problem is that 99% of people listen to ESPN like its The bible. I have people coming up to me telling me that ESPN said LeBron AND Wade are going to Chicago and they heard it on ESPN. THATS NOT POSSIBLE! Chicago doesnt have the cap space! and then like 3 other people told me the same thing.

KNICKMATIC809

Benchwarmer
Yeah but the problem is that 99% of people listen to ESPN like its The bible. I have people coming up to me telling me that ESPN said LeBron AND Wade are going to Chicago and they heard it on ESPN. THATS NOT POSSIBLE! Chicago doesnt have the cap space! and then like 3 other people told me the same thing.

yea and espn also said the cavs were winning the championship .... does guys dont know jack they just give false rumors