Wilson Chandler had some more*surgery.

KNICKMATIC809

Benchwarmer
Wilson Chandler is either trying to hoard painkillers or is just an unlucky fellow. Chandler, who was already recovering from an ankle operation, paid another visit to the surgeon today. From Alan Hahn's Twitter

Wilson Chandler underwent the knife yet again: sports hernia surgery. Recovery time is 6-to-8 weeks, which now pushes his schedule to July

I'm not really sure how you suffer a "sports hernia" while you're rehabilitating after surgery and are ostensibly not playing sports, but you never know with these things.

http://twitter.com/alanhahn/status/13997006284

LJ4ptplay

Starter
He never gets time to work on his game because he is always recovering from surgery.

This kind of makes it difficult to trade him for something decent this offseason. We may have to trade Curry + Chandler near the trade deadline.

Kiyaman

Legend
So far this has turn out to be a Wilson Chandler Hate Thread....

I guess u guys want to trade Chandler?
our best wing man, who been forced to play guard.
Lucky David Lee is an unrestricted FA
u guys would be trying to trade him too

over extended sex leads to Hernia

ibraheim718

Benchwarmer
Guys looking back it's easy to say that Donnie not moving Chandler for a higher pick was a bad move but look at it this way do you think Walsh or another GM for that matter ever expected the Twolves to take TWO point guards in consecutive picks???? It has never happened. Kahn pulled a fast one and caught Walsh by surprise. If things went the way they SHOULD have Walsh would've gotten his player whether it was Rubio,Curry or FLynn.

Kahn is the culprit in this story.... Not walsh.

Paul1355

All Star
So far this has turn out to be a Wilson Chandler Hate Thread....

I guess u guys want to trade Chandler?
our best wing man, who been forced to play guard.
Lucky David Lee is an unrestricted FA
u guys would be trying to trade him too

over extended sex leads to Hernia
seriously Chandler is what like 23? It is true that he can never work on his game because of injuries, he better have a healhy off season next year or he might not be worth keeping.

He should stay with us which can lock us up with Walker, Gallo, Chandler for the forward spots.