Why so hostile? Media VS NYK + Donnie Interview

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
ESPN's resident nuisance, Chris Broussard has been attempting to steer common opinion about Lebron's next destination away from NY. The little lesbian used to be a columnist in NY and obviously has a chip on his vagina about something. There's the infamous Lebron doesn't need New York article written by him:

In which Darren Rovell (dude in the video) even goes to the lengths of his NIKE deal and how crucial it is for him to get a championship for the sake of the market in China! Who gives a ****!!!!? And then backs up that horse manure statement by saying "In the 80s NY would have had a better chance".

Who are these **** tards?

In the following link Broussard is at it again http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5194333

Notice the disdain on his face when his fellow journalist mentions NY, and how he there after completely refrains from even mentioning the Knicks name after Walsh's interview.

So, my question is:

What the hell is Broussard's problem, and why is there a pocket of the media that wants to rain on the Knicks attempts to sign the king?

Is it literally for the sake of being heard?

Regardless, Broussard and his hoard of jizz monkeys are irritating me.

ESPN's resident nuisance, Chris Broussard has been attempting to steer common opinion about Lebron's next destination away from NY. The little lesbian used to be a columnist in NY and obviously has a chip on his vagina about something. There's the infamous Lebron doesn't need New York article written by him:

In which Darren Rovell (dude in the video) even goes to the lengths of his NIKE deal and how crucial it is for him to get a championship for the sake of the market in China! Who gives a ****!!!!? And then backs up that horse manure statement by saying "In the 80s NY would have had a better chance".

In the following link Broussard is at it again http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5194333

Notice the disdain on his face when his fellow journalist mentions NY, and how he there after completely refrains from even mentioning the Knicks name after Walsh's interview.

So, my question is:

What the hell is Broussard's problem, and why is there a pocket of the media that wants to rain on the Knicks attempts to sign the king?

This is the whole reason i made that rant. Why is it that these people want to see New York fail so badly?

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
This is the whole reason i made that rant. Why is it that these people want to see New York fail so badly?

The knicks have done a pretty good job all on their own of failing... They brought it on themselves... The knicks have to build themselves up in order to get all that excess shyte that we have had on us since the H20 signing.

Paul1355

All Star

So, my question is:

Broussard has been pissing me off too, he has been so anti Knicks recently its making me sick.

I do feel he has some personal rift with NY.

He feels NY will always fail when thisyear is the biggest year in a decade and ANYTHING can happen for NY. With a Big market and fame, most players look to you with their eyes open ad ready to sign a contract.

Every player imagines the idea of being famous in a big market, why would James not think about this? He has wasted 7 years in Cleaveland, most people in his spot would want a big upgrade.

Either NY or Miami.

KNICKMATIC809

Benchwarmer
as if ya didnt know Chris Broussard was born and raised in cleveland ..... all these guys on espn got a passion for hating on NY period .... we cant take that away ... this is the best city no matter what .... those guys have lebron's sack in their mouth .... if he does do come to the knicks ull see all of em jump ship