Stay away from Rasheed Wallace, Knicks!

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
Yup! Rasheed Wallace isn't the guy to bring us a championship. He had the chips in his corner before and didn't deliver. Lets not focus on him. His skills and health are on the decline.

MCS

Rookie
I gotta tell ya, as somebody who watches EVERY Pistons game, Sheed has been the man for us. Without him, we're not tied 1-1 in the Finals.

He took 4 shots - ONLY 4 shots - in game one, spent 16 minutes on the bench in the first half, and most of the third quarter as well, and he still scored 14 points, grabbed 8 boards, and had a couple assists.

Even when his game is off, he demands respect because of what he is capable of. He opens up the offense for others just being on the floor.

Don't get me wrong, I hope he doesn't sign with you. I hope he finishes his career here.

Keep one thing in mind: Since being traded to Detroit, he's been to AT MOST 5 practices.

You can't judge him completely because he hasn't even really had time to get in the swing of our offense.

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
You can't not want Sheed. After this performance in the Finals. We could never get a guy like that. Oh wait, yes we can, cuz we have Isiah!

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
I'm not doubting his skills. But the refs dislike him, he's aging and won't be as hungry as he is now for a championship ring. Webber on the other hand will see his ex-teamate (Bulletts) Wallace winning a championship. That'll give him an extra jolt on the Knicks.

JJtheKnick

Starter
keep him away not because of his skills only because he is not going any where becuse the pistons are probably going to win adn y would he leave

WiL8000

Rotation player
If we are able to land Wallace now, I would be immensely surprised because of what he means to the Pistons. Okur has been playing crappy lately in my opinion, not to take anything away from him, but now he may sign for the Knicks mid-level exception. Get Webber, get Dampier, get Okur, get somebody!!!! We need to win dammit!!

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
I agree. He fit there really well alongside Big Ben. If he'd come here he'd just clash with KT and TT. They player similar styles.

JJtheKnick

Starter
pistons won and you can see he is having funa dn y would he want to leave if he just won a tittle so this subject is over because we all know sheed is not going anywhere