4 Rockets
    13 Raptors
    12 Grizzlies
    11 Hornets
    10 Pacers
    9 Jazz – the Knicks’ pick does not move up
    8 Clippers
    7 Pistons – no one has moved up yet
    6 Warriors – Philly AND Washington have moved up!
    5 Kings
    4 Timberwolves – so either Sixers, Wizards or Nets get #1
    3 Nets – OUCH
    2 Sixers
    1 Wizards

I hope Wall knows how to unload a pistol.J/k

I'm glad that the Nets didn't get the first pick.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

ahhhh ****....

So much for the possibility of James teaming up with Wall Harris and Lopez in Brooklyn. Hurrah and Huzzah with highly polished brass knobs on!

★The Floor General★ Knicks4Life_1985's Avatar

Im glad the nets and jazz missed out... The Wiz are gonna do what they always do I see it all the time. They are worse than knicks front office any time.....

She's wrong this time...Wall and LeBron....no way

Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

ahhhh ****....

Superstar

nah, it would have been much better if the Jazz got him than the Wizards...I'm not looking forward to the Wizards or Sixers being playoff contenders now.

This lottery looks like it will be the turning point in the Eastern Conference from being top heavy to more balanced like the West is.

Regardless of what the Knicks do...no one can be happy with the way the lottery turned out.

Superstar

Originally Posted by petescud
    She's wrong this time...Wall and LeBron....no way
    I agree, but Wall + Bosh is definitely possible.

Question Mark Was this rigged

Does anybody think Wall to the Wizards is rigged just like the Bulls getting the 0.8% 1st pick and getting Derrick Rose?

Check out the situation, the Wizards ere embarrassing this season and lost their top PG in Gilbert Arenas from off the court(locker room) problems with gun charges, they trade away every other peice that has helped them, they finish with a horrible record and making the nation's capital look really bad on television...........THEN all of a sudden the Wizards get the #1 pick to replace Gilbert Arenas, a prodigy PG in John Wall....it seems so fishy.
    Of course nothing was more suspicious than the Bulls getting the 1st pick and getting a Chicago native in Derrick Rose, but hey conspiracies, rumors and speculation are not true, but are they?

i doubt it's rigged, i mean how many times did the worst team in the league ever got the first pick. Since 1985, only 4 times did the worst team in the league get the top pick. So, in my opinion it is definitely random.

Originally Posted by XH20X
    i doubt it's rigged, i mean how many times did the worst team in the league ever got the first pick. Since 1985, only 4 times did the worst team in the league get the top pick. So, in my opinion it is definitely random.
    but the situation before hand is huge, Chicago native in Rose is the ebst player in the league and smoehow the Bulls get the pick...now Gilbert Arenas is prob gone in Washington ending any chane of hope only to be revitalized by a young more potential PG John Wall to replace him....its like a guy in some suit who loves basketball is just saying "So this would be a nice story if this guy went here, lets put this team first."

Superstar

How do you figure Gilbert Arenas is gone? He still has something like 80 mil left on his contract...How smart are the Wizards though for giving up Butler/Jamison for nothing. That helped them lose 16 in a row in March and gave them better odds in the lottery.

I don't say how you guys think its fixed. The odds were against the Nets to get the 1st pick anyway.

Even if like Minnesota got the 1st pick, people would think its fixed saying Stern wants Rubio to be traded...In the recent past Portland, Toronto, Milwaukee have got the 1st pick...no one thought it was rigged then.

Man, If I was John Wall I would have been PISSED! its like the top 3 places you can go to are......Brooklyn, phillie, or Washington. and you get stuck going to ****en Washington.

Washington's almost worse then Cleveland if they didnt have the White house and the Smithsonian. Theres nothing to do in Washington!!!

If he went to Brooklyn he would be in New York, and if he went to the Sixers he would have been in Philadelphia, but the poor guy gets stuck in Washington.

Veteran

Duuude...Wash D.C.? Pretty vibrant place. He'll be living and chilling and partying in D.C. Extremely desirable location, and it's a good sports region.

They treat Ovecnkin like a Demi-god...even before Caps' overall team was legit.

If you were talking about Washington the state I'd agree 100%...but D.C. is a banging location. Easily top echelon of places to play in the league..top10 for sure I'd think.

Veteran

It doesn't matter how they treat Ovechkin...how are the Wizards as a team?