Wall to DC

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
Man, If I was John Wall I would have been PISSED! its like the top 3 places you can go to are......Brooklyn, phillie, or Washington. and you get stuck going to ****en Washington.

Washington's almost worse then Cleveland if they didnt have the White house and the Smithsonian. Theres nothing to do in Washington!!!

If he went to Brooklyn he would be in New York, and if he went to the Sixers he would have been in Philadelphia, but the poor guy gets stuck in Washington.

There is alot of shit to do in DMV when you talk about d.c. you must include maryland and virginia too.:2cents:

metrocard

Legend
Wizards could just as easily select Turner. Gilbert aint going nowhere anytime soon so why draft a guy that should start at PG when you already have a mega expensive one?

Remember, they need to fill a couple of positions.

They have two good young pieces in Blatche and McGee at PF and C who will turn into solid NBA players.

Thorton is a solid SF

Young is a scoring machine at SG

Wall would be the franchise at PG.

Building a team around Arenas = makes no sense at this point. Its over.

Ya but it is going to be impossible to trade Gilbert with that bloated contract.

Therefore it's not over until they do something about it because Wall's rookie contract will likely be up before Gilbert's is and if they still don't have cap flexibility then Wall is as good as gone.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Ya but it is going to be impossible to trade Gilbert with that bloated contract.

Therefore it's not over until they do something about it because Wall's rookie contract will likely be up before Gilbert's is and if they still don't have cap flexibility then Wall is as good as gone.

Good point but Wall would be a restricted FA so all they have to do is match whoevers offer sheet (which i'm sure they would). I see your point about cap flex though.

Good point but Wall would be a restricted FA so all they have to do is match whoevers offer sheet (which i'm sure they would). I see your point about cap flex though.

Ya, even then they would be expiring the same year as Gilbert still has 4 years/ 80 mil left coming to him. Not bringing anyone in by that point would still be a tough sell.