Chandler busted with weed

CoolClyde

wilsonnnnnnnnnnN!

this is the end of Chandler as a Knick.
James the Repubican Dolan will not tolerate such drug-infested hijinks on his team, he wlll demand Walsh trade Chandler before next season begins. He already had Sprewell and Camby traded for lesser antics, which led to the Knicks downward spiral.

Not only does Chandler have a low basketball IQ, he has a low IQ, period.
he was caught smoking in the driver's front seat, with 5 bags of weed in the trunk, and his headlights off. DUMBY!

on top of that, he argues with Knicks KO fans on tweeter! twit!

Goodbye Wilson, mon!
chandlerspliff.jpg

Last edited:

smokes

Huge Member
I think the players would only be tested for performance enhancing drugs. Also they don't run tests often because it can have a negative impact on performance to draw blood. They are pretty random and like Oakley said weed is all over the NBA.

Everyone knows D-Wade smokes a lot of weed.

Scribbles

Rotation player
Awwww man!! He deleted his Twitter! I had a good one coming as well... Damn. Shucks...

He did have some profanity with his Twitter, at least he did do ONE smart thing to try and save face.

nk11

Benchwarmer
i was dying...on some real shit this is a block and a half from my bud guy on 212th and 94th ave, i have to ask him. that would be sick.

really hope it doesnt affect his trade value tho.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
i was dying...on some real shit this is a block and a half from my bud guy on 212th and 94th ave, i have to ask him. that would be sick.

really hope it doesnt affect his trade value tho.

Your bud guy is gonna love you for putting his block out there like that.

iSaYughh

Starter
Damn fool. We can only hope he didn't wreck Donnie's rap too much and we can still flip his ass for a nice piece to our PG (or C) arsenal.

Kiyaman

Legend
All u Wilson Chandler-Haters need to realize the act of getting "caught" is the only stupid thing Chandler did. He does have a higher standard in this society.
The same high standards I have for my wife and 4 children who never seen me smoke weed. And my youngest is 22 now.
My friends and I been smoking :smokin: Ganja for over 30 years, and none of us are hooked
LMAO.gif
LMAO.gif
LMAO.gif

Wilson Chandler having 2 surgeries during his 4 month vacation gets "caught" smoking weed. So what! thats 100% better than getting addicted to the millions of pain-killer prescription pills being pushed on patients after a surgery.

For the last two Knick seasons Wilson Chandler has been the best "overall athletic player" on the Knicks roster, the top wingman on both sides of the court.

And all u so-call Knick-Fans been disregaurding the fact of a two year "inferior" headcoach that the Phoenix Suns Steve Kerr found out was depending solely on the allstar performance of "Nash, Marion, and Amare" to keep his headcoaching job.
Phoenix sweeping the Spurs mean nothing to u guys (Spurs is younger than Celtics roster).

So all u Mother-F....king Chandler-Haters and so-call Knick-Fans boring everyone with your stupid phylosophies, comments on a "2010 Plan" dream for 2 straight years of a Knick Fantasy Basketball team need to shut the FuK up! and tune into reality wid all the silly childish trades of a $2M per outstanding player SF-Wilson Chandler smoking weed on vacation....all of u have time to save-up for an ounce of "Pffff" for the Knicks outcome on July 15.

If u dont know what "Pffff" is its a pure plant grown from the earth with no chemical pesticide or animal eating animal manuer use in its growth.
Two puffs and pass is all u need, stop being greedy b/c it taste and smell so good.

pat

Starter
Wilson Chandler having 2 surgeries during his 4 month vacation gets "caught" smoking weed. So what! thats 100% better than getting addicted to the millions of pain-killer prescription pills being pushed on patients after a surgery.

People driving on strong pain killers would be just the same. He should have stayed at home and puff away quietly. As a celebrity, why do you need to drive around town, stoned, with your headlights off and five bags of weed in your car boot?

It just shows us that he is not the brightest bulb in the tanning bed.

Kiyaman

Legend
People driving on strong pain killers would be just the same. He should have stayed at home and puff away quietly. As a celebrity, why do you need to drive around town, stoned, with your headlights off and five bags of weed in your car boot?

Like I said, getting "caught" was plain ole STUPID on Chandler behalf.
Same goes with Carmelo and Josh Howard.

When I was 16 years old and got caught by my older sister, she put it direct by saying, "what would u say, if I was mom or pop, or better yet gramma/grampa" who was living in the same household with us.
Later in life I was told both my parents smoked marijuana but I never witness them or smelled it around them.

Kiyaman

Legend
To the SO-CALL Knick-Fans

Wilson Chandler is one of the 4 players we have under contract right now, at a petty salary of $2M per, being the best athletic offense/defense contract player on the roster....this weed incident will make Wilson Chandler work hard this summer at improving in so many areas of his talent in his final contract season with the Knicks.
Wilson Chandler was "NBA-Ready" in his rookie season to receive 24 minutes per game. How many rookies have that capability each season?

iSaYughh

Starter
My friends and I been smoking :smokin: Ganja for over 30 years.

:teeth: everywhere. Look at how riled up and vicious you get after your boy shows again what an imbecile he is.

But now we're getting somewhere; the beginning seeds of an overall explanation for your absurd, outside-reality posts. :) Gallo's injury and surgery being an Italian conspiracy to benefit D'Antoni is my personal favorite; but ranting on about the Knicks being as good or better than the Bulls if not for D'Antoni is pretty good, too.

Seriously man, is excessive Mary Jane your ultimate defense for posts like these? How can you go off and defend sht like that time n time again?

Your man-crush on Wilson makes more sense, as well. Weed-smoking-bros of the feather, flock....

Hope you take a nice nap and a big mea-culpa when Gallo lights it up hard next year and D'Ant is coaching beasts to the playoffs thanks to Plan 2010 which you consistently demonstrate a startling, willful (?) cluelessness about.

Last edited:

iSaYughh

Starter
Wilson Chandler is one of the 4 players we have under contract right now, at a petty salary of $2M per, being the best athletic offense/defense contract player on the roster....this weed incident will make Wilson Chandler work hard this summer at improving in so many areas of his talent in his final contract season with the Knicks.
Wilson Chandler was "NBA-Ready" in his rookie season to receive 24 minutes per game. How many rookies have that capability each season?

He has no future with the Knicks and is expendable and will not be getting big minutes this season, our playoff-aspirations willing. It's the perfect time to trade him given our needs and the needs of teams we could do business with; especially before he shows (further) what an imbecile he is on and off the court.

And according to you quite a few rooks on the Knicks alone should be or should have been getting "24min" a game, so....:alert:

CoolClyde

Wilson Hempler

hahaha, good one Pat!

I had to laugh at iSaYughh's latest Kiya diss...

seriously Kiyaman, Chandler f*cked up, you don't have to defend him and the ganja so vehemently. I'm a fan of both man and plant, but you gotta admit the kid is a lame brain getting caught like that. he's a very talented guy, a major asset to this team, but STUPID!

take it light.
hemphop.gif

smokes

Huge Member
Kiya already said it was stupid of him to get caught. And now you all saying he has to admit he was stupid to get caught. Way to read posts guys :lol: