Crawford is the way to go...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiL8000

Rotation player
Thomas is correct in pursuing Crawford. The guy would give the Knicks a constant scoring threat in the 2 spot behind, or in front of Houston. This is a player that the Knicks would be wise to sign.

JJtheKnick

Starter
i think crawford is really good and would be a good bench on the knicks for wen allen needs a rest
to me he looks like a future all star

kevin

Benchwarmer
I'm not sure about Crawford he shoots way too much and not even good shots. But if Isiah is gonna pick him up then pick him up now before his status goes up and he will need more money

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
Jamal Crawford here would be great! I'd take just his addition for this off-season. But if he comes here I want Houston out. Maybe we can get Chandler to from Chicago.

e_D

Benchwarmer
Yeah, this would be a good acquisition. I hope this is really what Isiah is working on.

jsm0331

Benchwarmer
I think he would be a great addition to the Knicks. This would allow them to play him at the 2 guard and even play him at the point when Marbury goes to the bench.

Then the Knicks could trade Houston or try and convince the Bobcats to take him, that would free up a lot of space, while they can still get rid of him. IF they don't do something about him soon, he won't have any value to any team any longer.

Some sort of sign and trade involving Houston and Crawford could work, but some other bums would have to be thrown in for salary reasons.

jayp

Benchwarmer
i like this.. JC can provide youth, scoring and playmaking.. ques is, who would the bulls take?

rick700

Rookie
i don't think crawford is going to come for the exception and as far as a sign and trade the only thing the bulls would want from us is frank williams and/or sweetney which is too much to ask. The bulls are a rebuilding team and want guys who are young and cheap. So unless Isaih got some more magic dust in his pocket we are not getting crawford.

WiL8000

Rotation player
I disagree, the Bulls have a young team already. I think they want veteran leadership, for their young players to follow. Someone like Houston, would be more than they could hope for. We need to unload this contract, so the Knicks can build their future, the Bulls can take his salary on much more easily, because of all the young players they already have, that don't make that much yet.

JJtheKnick

Starter
crawford is a good player and could blend in with the knicks quick i think isiah should try to get him before hes gone

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
Crawford, on the Knicks, is the starter! Houston does one thing well shoot. In this league you need some one whose well-rounded. I say trade Allan and KT for Crawford and T. Chandler. Perhaps Isiah can convince paxson to do that trade.

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
i dont see how he could not sign for the MLE, hes only been in the league for 2-3 years and really isnt proven, i dont think it would be hard for them to sign him for maybe 20 mil $ for 4 years, also his shot selection should improve as time progresses and isiah could teach him acouple tricks or 2, l8r

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
Problem isn't Crawford signing with us but Chicago matching our offer. I think our hopes will be a sign and trade. I don't see Chicago taking Houston for him with that contract and that bad knee.

WiL8000

Rotation player
It comes down to this decision, who does Crawford think he has more potential with... The Knicks or the Bulls... I'm biased there because someone like me would say NY for sure, but I think that Crawford feels the same way.

JJtheKnick

Starter
with the knicks not because im a fan because look at the knicks there a team that is going up the knicks are improving and will soon we a threat to teams the bulls have no body and i dontt think any one wants to go there

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
JJtheKnick said:
with the knicks not because im a fan because look at the knicks there a team that is going up the knicks are improving and will soon we a threat to teams the bulls have no body and i dontt think any one wants to go there
OKay I understood you this time. :lol: But I disagree with you as usual. Crawford is better off there cause he is young and doesn't need to be with a contending team yet. In Chicago he can get the ball and prove himself more.

JJtheKnick

Starter
he is young and doesn't need to be with a contending team yet.

thats does not make sence if he is good how is goign to go anywhere if he knows his team wont win. if your young and talented like him go to a team thats going up so you have a chance to win a Championship.

if he stays with a teamt that does not win he will turn out to be like karl malone a good 40 year old player a deserves a tittle but wont.

Status
Not open for further replies.