Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 55

Thread: Crawford is the way to go...

  1. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Problem isn't Crawford signing with us but Chicago matching our offer. I think our hopes will be a sign and trade. I don't see Chicago taking Houston for him with that contract and that bad knee.

  2. #17
    Superstar WiL8000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    529
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    It comes down to this decision, who does Crawford think he has more potential with... The Knicks or the Bulls... I'm biased there because someone like me would say NY for sure, but I think that Crawford feels the same way.

  3. #18
    Veteran JJtheKnick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,220
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    with the knicks not because im a fan because look at the knicks there a team that is going up the knicks are improving and will soon we a threat to teams the bulls have no body and i dontt think any one wants to go there

  4. #19
    Member Only The Knicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    391
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by JJtheKnick
    with the knicks not because im a fan because look at the knicks there a team that is going up the knicks are improving and will soon we a threat to teams the bulls have no body and i dontt think any one wants to go there
    OKay I understood you this time. But I disagree with you as usual. Crawford is better off there cause he is young and doesn't need to be with a contending team yet. In Chicago he can get the ball and prove himself more.

  5. #20
    Veteran JJtheKnick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,220
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    he is young and doesn't need to be with a contending team yet.
    thats does not make sence if he is good how is goign to go anywhere if he knows his team wont win. if your young and talented like him go to a team thats going up so you have a chance to win a Championship.

    if he stays with a teamt that does not win he will turn out to be like karl malone a good 40 year old player a deserves a tittle but wont.

  6. #21
    Member Only The Knicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    391
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by JJtheKnick
    he is young and doesn't need to be with a contending team yet.
    thats does not make sence if he is good how is goign to go anywhere if he knows his team wont win. if your young and talented like him go to a team thats going up so you have a chance to win a Championship.

    if he stays with a teamt that does not win he will turn out to be like karl malone a good 40 year old player a deserves a tittle but wont.
    First off a lot of people go to a team knowing they aren't capable of winning their. Winning isn't everything in basketball. There's also something called money. Kids love money.
    What I am pointing out is this: He is young and is better off going to a team where he can get the ball. He isn't a superstar, he's just good. If it was so easy to go to a winning team then we'd have a league where a trophy and championship ring is given to almost every team.
    And you have no right to say Crawford will end up lie Karl Malone if he doesn't go to a winning team. Karl made a choice to stay in Utah. Crawford is young and already wanting out.

  7. #22
    Veteran JJtheKnick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,220
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    hes young wouldent he want to go to a team that can create a real name for him. the knicks are a ganna be big and the bulls look like there going nowhere.

  8. #23
    Member Only The Knicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    391
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by JJtheKnick
    hes young wouldent he want to go to a team that can create a real name for him. the knicks are a ganna be big and the bulls look like there going nowhere.
    If the Knicks are gonna be big Crawford isn't going to get the fame for it.

  9. #24
    Veteran JJtheKnick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,220
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    he ill be a part of it. he is going to be and all star soon adn he should go to a team where getting 50 points will mean something

  10. #25
    Member Only The Knicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    391
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by JJtheKnick
    he should go to a team where getting 50 points will mean something
    He isn't capable of getting 50 pts. alongside Marbury. That's not what the Knicks want anyway.

  11. #26
    Veteran JJtheKnick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,220
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    if he is with the knicks his talent will be for a reason because the knicks are going somewhere and the bull are not

  12. #27
    Member Only The Knicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    391
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by JJtheKnick
    if he is with the knicks his talent will be for a reason because the knicks are going somewhere and the bull are not
    What does the Knicks status have to do with his talent?

  13. #28
    Veteran JJtheKnick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,220
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    f you have good talent and are on a team thats not moving its a waste. but if he comes to the knicks who are moving than his talent wont be wasted.

  14. #29
    Member Only The Knicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    391
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by JJtheKnick
    f you have good talent and are on a team thats not moving its a waste.
    No it's not he has proven that because he played well on the Bulls who didn't go anywhere and now he will get more money.

  15. #30
    Veteran JJtheKnick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,220
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    yea but hes playing good for what. he shoudl go to a team where playing good can earn you the championship

Similar Threads

  1. crawford a knick and its final.......
    By JJtheKnick in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: Jan 10, 2008, 15:33
  2. jamal crawford - overrated?
    By a knick fan in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: May 21, 2005, 09:43
  3. Crawford will play!
    By rady in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Nov 16, 2004, 11:22
  4. Crawford Wants to Win
    By jsm0331 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Aug 16, 2004, 17:37
  5. Crawford rejects the trade
    By jsm0331 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: Aug 04, 2004, 17:35

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •