Gallo vazquez. Humphrey Florida shooting guard
    Lebron. Walker
    Lee. Varando. Kurz
    Barron. Zoubek. Curry

Lee is a goner if LeBron comes.

Disagree those two would be perfect pair

Originally Posted by wnyknicksfan
    Disagree those two would be perfect pair
    Maybe...but LeBron isnt leaving 30 mil on the table to come play with David Lee thats for sure...

Sign lebron and lee are first two priorties
    Next retain sergio walker
    Sign at minnimums
    Zoubek
    Humphrey
    Lofton
    Kurz

Draft
    Vazguez
    Varando

Trade Douglas and chandler for a 2nd rounder and rights to rubio

Plus gallo and curry we have a young but vetran leadership on one team

Sergio. Lofton. Collins
    Gallo vazquez. Humphrey Florida shooting guard
    Lebron. Walker
    Lee. Varando. Kurz
    Barron. Zoubek. Curry
    This is supposed to be realistic, yet somehow LeBron comes to play with dleaguers and minimum vets...yeah about that...

Do you really think Kahn is giving up Rubio for Chandler and a scrub? This thread is a joke.

R u all so arrogant
    1st sergio is one of the best pg options for lebron fast past is the game lebron plays that suits barron and lee just as well
    2ndly those scrubs r the best "scrubbs" to be the role players we need and can afford zoubek 2nd best fast paced center in the draft Aldrich is the best but out of our range vazquez Humphrey lofton r three of the best shooters from the NCAA Humphrey and lofton have done very well in Europe varando is a perfect back up for lee he is the defensive player we need to be under the paint Collins is a solid point guard great back up
    3rd I hate lebron but honestly it's the smartest place for him to be he can buy stocks and make more then any player with the cap space that would be opened up for next year to sign another max specifically chris Paul
    Sure the first year will not be championship worthy but it is playoff worthybut second year it is championship calliber the rookies would be developed it makes sense
    Nothing hAppens over night but it is gonna be amazing in a year

Originally Posted by NYKnuniversity
    This is supposed to be realistic, yet somehow LeBron comes to play with dleaguers and minimum vets...yeah about that...

Do you really think Kahn is giving up Rubio for Chandler and a scrub? This thread is a joke.
    Somehow that doesn't feel like the big summer all us fans were dreaming of. There are better options out there for sure.

I agree with u, it feels like a D-League team. I'm gonna have to look up most fo those players, lol.

I'm a loyal fan but I know this year is only half of the prize next summer is way more important

This is exactly how oklahome city went they made it to the playoffs

R u all so arrogant
    1st sergio is one of the best pg options for lebron fast past is the game lebron plays that suits barron and lee just as well
    2ndly those scrubs r the best "scrubbs" to be the role players we need and can afford zoubek 2nd best fast paced center in the draft Aldrich is the best but out of our range vazquez Humphrey lofton r three of the best shooters from the NCAA Humphrey and lofton have done very well in Europe varando is a perfect back up for lee he is the defensive player we need to be under the paint Collins is a solid point guard great back up
    3rd I hate lebron but honestly it's the smartest place for him to be he can buy stocks and make more then any player with the cap space that would be opened up for next year to sign another max specifically chris Paul
    Sure the first year will not be championship worthy but it is playoff worthybut second year it is championship calliber the rookies would be developed it makes sense
    Nothing hAppens over night but it is gonna be amazing in a year
    First of all, you do not represent West NYC very well, seeing as you're quite possibly illiterate. I mean it is the internet, and grammar isn't exactly necessary, but JESUS your posts aren't even half-way legible.

Second, how is it ignorant to suggest that a team with Earl Barron as the starting center, and a bench with not one player with ANY NBA experience is not LeBron's first choice, let alone a playoff team? If you think LeBron is going to leave 30 million dollars on the table (guaranteed money son! Sure he can buy stocks, but if the Knicks don't perform, he LOSES money!!!) then YOU my friend are the ignorant one.

Since when are Lee Humphrey and Chris Lofton proven Euro players? Even if they were, we all know how the transition goes from Euro ball to the NBA for scrubs like them...Slavko Vranes? Yikes.

Further, how is Sergio the "best available option" when he can't crack a rotation with Douglas and Duhon ahead of him? What makes you think he gets Mike D's nod to run the team next year? There is obviously a reason he's remained a bench scrub for all these years on 3 different teams. I would argue that realistically, Collison, or even keeping Douglas is a better option than giving the joystick to Sergio. He'd be a solid backup at best, but in no way is he the best option...

Sorry that I am on a iPod touch but no risk no reward

Sorry that I am on a iPod touch but no risk no reward
    That little maxim doesn't even apply to the topic at hand...

Is it even considered a "risk" to go play with David Lee and a team of D-Leaguers opposed to playing with proven players in Cleveland, NJ, Chicago or Miami? I'd say it's more along the lines of asking to fail.

Nothing you posted makes any logical sense for the Knicks future, nor will any of the above moves happen in that fashion. If our bench is rounded out by a player who averaged no more than 10 points a game in 3 different euroleagues (Humphrey), and a guy who can only perform in the Turkish basketball league (Lofton), then I will gladly puke.

Second off I'm in buffalo ny

Second off I'm in buffalo ny
    That explains a lot....HA. I feel for you.

I think Bosh and Lebron on the Knicks is more REALISTIC than that scenario...and worlds better.

Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    I think Bosh and Lebron on the Knicks is more REALISTIC than that scenario...and worlds better.
    Yes yes and yes.