Varando

Trade Douglas and chandler for a 2nd rounder and rights to rubio

Plus gallo and curry we have a young but vetran leadership on one team

Sergio. Lofton. Collins
Gallo vazquez. Humphrey Florida shooting guard
Lebron. Walker
Lee. Varando. Kurz
Barron. Zoubek. Curry
This is supposed to be realistic, yet somehow LeBron comes to play with dleaguers and minimum vets...yeah about that...

Do you really think Kahn is giving up Rubio for Chandler and a scrub? This thread is a joke.

wnyknicksfan

Benchwarmer
R u all so arrogant
1st sergio is one of the best pg options for lebron fast past is the game lebron plays that suits barron and lee just as well
2ndly those scrubs r the best "scrubbs" to be the role players we need and can afford zoubek 2nd best fast paced center in the draft Aldrich is the best but out of our range vazquez Humphrey lofton r three of the best shooters from the NCAA Humphrey and lofton have done very well in Europe varando is a perfect back up for lee he is the defensive player we need to be under the paint Collins is a solid point guard great back up
3rd I hate lebron but honestly it's the smartest place for him to be he can buy stocks and make more then any player with the cap space that would be opened up for next year to sign another max specifically chris Paul
Sure the first year will not be championship worthy but it is playoff worthybut second year it is championship calliber the rookies would be developed it makes sense
Nothing hAppens over night but it is gonna be amazing in a year

dre48ny

Rotation player
This is supposed to be realistic, yet somehow LeBron comes to play with dleaguers and minimum vets...yeah about that...

Do you really think Kahn is giving up Rubio for Chandler and a scrub? This thread is a joke.

Somehow that doesn't feel like the big summer all us fans were dreaming of. There are better options out there for sure.

I agree with u, it feels like a D-League team. I'm gonna have to look up most fo those players, lol.

wnyknicksfan

Benchwarmer
I'm a loyal fan but I know this year is only half of the prize next summer is way more important

This is exactly how oklahome city went they made it to the playoffs

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer
R u all so arrogant
1st sergio is one of the best pg options for lebron fast past is the game lebron plays that suits barron and lee just as well
2ndly those scrubs r the best "scrubbs" to be the role players we need and can afford zoubek 2nd best fast paced center in the draft Aldrich is the best but out of our range vazquez Humphrey lofton r three of the best shooters from the NCAA Humphrey and lofton have done very well in Europe varando is a perfect back up for lee he is the defensive player we need to be under the paint Collins is a solid point guard great back up
3rd I hate lebron but honestly it's the smartest place for him to be he can buy stocks and make more then any player with the cap space that would be opened up for next year to sign another max specifically chris Paul
Sure the first year will not be championship worthy but it is playoff worthybut second year it is championship calliber the rookies would be developed it makes sense
Nothing hAppens over night but it is gonna be amazing in a year
First of all, you do not represent West NYC very well, seeing as you're quite possibly illiterate. I mean it is the internet, and grammar isn't exactly necessary, but JESUS your posts aren't even half-way legible.

Second, how is it ignorant to suggest that a team with Earl Barron as the starting center, and a bench with not one player with ANY NBA experience is not LeBron's first choice, let alone a playoff team? If you think LeBron is going to leave 30 million dollars on the table (guaranteed money son! Sure he can buy stocks, but if the Knicks don't perform, he LOSES money!!!) then YOU my friend are the ignorant one.

Since when are Lee Humphrey and Chris Lofton proven Euro players? Even if they were, we all know how the transition goes from Euro ball to the NBA for scrubs like them...Slavko Vranes? Yikes.

Further, how is Sergio the "best available option" when he can't crack a rotation with Douglas and Duhon ahead of him? What makes you think he gets Mike D's nod to run the team next year? There is obviously a reason he's remained a bench scrub for all these years on 3 different teams. I would argue that realistically, Collison, or even keeping Douglas is a better option than giving the joystick to Sergio. He'd be a solid backup at best, but in no way is he the best option...

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer
Sorry that I am on a iPod touch but no risk no reward
That little maxim doesn't even apply to the topic at hand...

Is it even considered a "risk" to go play with David Lee and a team of D-Leaguers opposed to playing with proven players in Cleveland, NJ, Chicago or Miami? I'd say it's more along the lines of asking to fail.

Nothing you posted makes any logical sense for the Knicks future, nor will any of the above moves happen in that fashion. If our bench is rounded out by a player who averaged no more than 10 points a game in 3 different euroleagues (Humphrey), and a guy who can only perform in the Turkish basketball league (Lofton), then I will gladly puke.

wnyknicksfan

Benchwarmer
Really walker and kurz both have NBA experience lebron elevates players level he won't stay Cleveland he had the championship waiting for him with a great bench new jersey will never happen they had a shot if they won the lottery but now not sure if he will leave for jersey Chicago he and rose will not gel well together Miami there is a shot there is a large possibility with miami but they lack what we lack as well they lack a center and a point it's anyones guess where he ends up
What is wrong with buffalo

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer
Really walker and kurz both have NBA experience lebron elevates players level he won't stay Cleveland he had the championship waiting for him with a great bench new jersey will never happen they had a shot if they won the lottery but now not sure if he will leave for jersey Chicago he and rose will not gel well together Miami there is a shot there is a large possibility with miami but they lack what we lack as well they lack a center and a point it's anyones guess where he ends up
What is wrong with buffalo
So wait...

You're saying an "experienced" bench of Bill Walker and Rob Kurz (d-leaguer) isn't something LeBron will look at when picking a team? New Jersey's bench they offer now is much better than ours with a solid core of Terrence Williams, Courtney Lee, and CDR.

He may elevate players around him, but look where years of playing with shitty talent got him....

If he wants to win a ring, which is his number one priority, then he will go to the Knicks with Bosh...not with Lee and chump change.

You're argument is loaded with fallacies, and is ironically the least likely scenario i've heard so far.

If you're actually asking me what's wrong with Buffalo,NY then you are proving my point for me.

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer
I hate bosh even more then lebron I think he is the most over rated power forward in the NBA
That's merely an opinion and personal grudge. I hate LeBron as a person as well, but I'd be overjoyed to see him in a Knicks uniform. Now you're simply conceding that your point was invalid, and stating your personal grudges. C'mon man...give it up.

wnyknicksfan

Benchwarmer
How will bosh continue to develop lee is still developing there is a whole lot more upside with lee bosh does not want new York he wants to be back in Texas