Willson Chandler
Tracy McGrady
Patrick Ewing jr.
Bill Walker
Eddy Curry
Tiny Gallon

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Who is Jeff Foote and Tiny Gallon? The latter of the two sounds like a mascot for the Dallas Cowboys. I don't think a 2nd round center starting is a good ideas for us.

Anywho, we aren't trading for Rubio just for cash and a draft pick. I believe we already tried that with Chandler in the deal, and Kahn said no.

Al Harrington is NOT going to take 2 million to stay here, he is going to demand much more than that. T-Mac has a better chance of taking 3 mil, Al might take 5-6ish.

Who is Jeff Foote and Tiny Gallon? The latter of the two sounds like a mascot for the Dallas Cowboys. I don't think a 2nd round center starting is a good ideas for us.

Anywho, we aren't trading for Rubio just for cash and a draft pick. I believe we already tried that with Chandler in the deal, and Kahn said no.

Al Harrington is NOT going to take 2 million to stay here, he is going to demand much more than that. T-Mac has a better chance of taking 3 mil, Al might take 5-6ish.

About Ricky, That was never a deal. its just been an idea thrown around by fans.

and with Al and T-Mac i agree. But since Al is partial to NY we could get him for 4mill.

Kiyaman

Legend
u would think after 2 long years (March 2008) of members posting in practically every thread fantasy basketball on Lebron being a Knick......

that the SHIT wouldve stopped already.

Lebron is not a PG or SG! he is a Point-Foward (SF)!
Gallo is not a STARTER on any NBA team! he is Damntoni's nephew!

u would think after 2 long years (March 2008) of members posting in practically every thread fantasy basketball on Lebron being a Knick......

Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the futon.

Dude relax! Free Agencys a Month away! everyones excited! Be happy!

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer

Hypocritical of course...but i'd expect no less from you Kiya.

Im not sure which is more redundant, your criticism of D'Antoni, or the LeBron posts.

You act like players cant play out of position and be successful, yet players like Rashard Lewis, and Amare play out of position consistently and have been in the conference finals multiple times.

I'm not sure who I'm more annoyed of, the hopeful LeBron fan or the redundant Anti-D'Antoni pessimist.

Kiyaman

Legend
Hypocritical of course...but i'd expect no less from you Kiya.

Im not sure which is more redundant, your criticism of D'Antoni, or the LeBron posts.

You act like players cant play out of position and be successful, yet players like Rashard Lewis, and Amare play out of position consistently and have been in the conference finals multiple times.

I'm not sure who I'm more annoyed of, the hopeful LeBron fan or the redundant Anti-D'Antoni pessimist.

Ha ha ha ha ha!
u a bore