What PG's would you take over Marbury

jsm0331

Benchwarmer
Why do some people want to get rid of Marbury. He is a great PG. I think he is the best scoring PG in the league and he is getting a lot better at passing. This was his best season when it came to assists. He is a top PG. I wouldn't want any PG over him, except maybe Kidd, but Marbury is a better scorer and is a better clutch player.

JJtheKnick

Starter
First of all I'm sure Jason Kidd's injury isnt serious at all

thats why he made not shots in game 7 is had 0 points if he was fully healthy i think the nets would have had a better chance

and mike bibby isent good he cant shoot or pass and marbury can do both the only reason mike bibby looks like hes good because he has a good team behind him

commonse

Benchwarmer
kevin said:
Baron had back spasms throughout the whole playoffs so you cant really compare them.

I knew youre gonna say this...

... and last years playoffs Stephon was injured but they could won 2 games against the champions Spurs..

but I'm not gonna argue wit you anymore... lets just see how he will play in the USA team and in the next seasons.. & after we will talk about it dude.. :)

jayp

Benchwarmer
and mike bibby isent good he cant shoot or pass and marbury can do both the only reason mike bibby looks like hes good because he has a good team behind him

i agree.. with shooters like Peja, Peeler and sometimes Christie, he has an easier time getting assists.. and with bigs like CWebb, Miller and Vlade, he can get open shots from their picks..

JJtheKnick

Starter
exactly the shooters around bibby make him good ever think eles hes not that good maybe as a back up PG i think mike bibby is very over RATED!!

JJtheKnick

Starter
the knicks need to build around marbury so he can be come more of a player if you have good players like the nets tmarbury will be better